It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Largest Rally Yet In Wisconsin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the other day in over 5000 people showed up at a rally in Wisconsin, of course no mainstream news will cover it
virtually zero press coverage

i was informed from a facebook post from Ben Swann, one of the only news reporters who give RP any notice

A picture is worth a thousand words.... Vice President Biden speaks to 150 in Wisconsin a day ago.. Ron Paul speaks to 5,200, his largest crowd yet. The pictures are staggering.

this video was linked in the facebook post

and if anyone wants to visit Swanns Facebook Page is is here

as the video mentions, liberty is still alive and well, this is just after a previous rally of 2000 some people with people being turned away for being full. Crowds like this are not seen by Romney or santorum who typically get a couple hundred at their rallies.

i wonder how this state will turn out and if there is more controversy like there has been in many other states

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And yet he still doesn't win the nomination.

Has it dawned upon you yet? Especially being on a conspiracy site. The political system is: _______________
A horse and pony show.

You should know this: The system is rigged, Ron Paul has no intention of winning, the powers that be certainly know this fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Has it dawned upon you yet? Especially being on a conspiracy site. The political system is: _______________
A horse and pony show.

You should know this: The system is rigged, Ron Paul has no intention of winning, the powers that be certainly know this fact.

R P is doing something very important if not to win the election, he is bringing out the real truth to the American public! A very bright light is being shined on the roaches. More and more people by the day see how things work and a great awakening is taking place. Who knows, before all is said and done, R P could end up being the next Pres. just for showing openness and honesty!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

A horse and pony show.

oh yes the possibility of this fact has dawned on me
but the message of his revolution is really what matters

even if he doesnt win the nomination (which i believe he could by playing the delegates)
his message is spreading awareness to the public that are willing to listen
and regardless of the nomination and election results there will be a revolution in due time
the system is collapsing, it is on a clear path of downward spiralling through inflation

your right and i agree with you, he probably doesnt intend on winning
but he wants to spread the truth, and is making strides at this like have never been seen before

a chilling thought to know TPTB know he has no intention of winning
they must know what his real intentions are then

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We are proud of 5000? More people showed up in downtwon portland oregon to greet Greg Oden after he was drafted by the TrailBlazers....
edit on 30-3-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
here is a longer video of ron paul giving his speech for any die hard ron paul fans

i realy like this speech, he really utilizes a lot of his great points

edit on 30-3-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

i am not familiar with that event
but i think for a political rally during the nomination process 5000 is a fairly big number
also considering its a split race and ron paul gets zero media attention
he still vastly outnumbers the other candidates in enthusiastic supporters
even those willing to go to a rally for their nomination choice

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

A horse and pony show.

Totally rigged. Total Horse and Pony Show

And I love that even though we're spending the lion's share of our energy trying to get Scott Walker recalled in Wisconsin, we can still show up in force for Ron Paul.

My Fantasy: Ron Paul Supporters realize that even though he has way more support than any other Republican nominee THEY will never let it happen, and so begin organizing the revolution

Unfortunately this is America. The land of corporate greed and the home of the slave. So when they exhaust all their letter writing campaigns, and gather all the petition signatures they can muster they'll go home and cry because "there was nothing else they could do".

Nope nothing at all...well, nothing that wouldn't require "putting your money where your mouth is"
edit on 3/30/12 by Malynn because: Added the quote...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
We are proud of 5000? More people showed up in downtwon portland oregon to greet Greg Oden after he was drafted by the TrailBlazers....

Well good for him! I was not aware that he was running a campaign!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

hey malyn, funny one of my best buds from highschool was named malyn tho she moved away right afterwards

i wouldnt have so little faith for americans though

i think they will do more than go home an cry, they could actually begin to organize a revolution

i could see this campaign more as just gathering the support base for it

connecting and networking all those people who do realize there is something wrong with the current system

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Well good for him! I was not aware that he was running a campaign!

Kinda my point there, turbo.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
reply to post by Malynn

i wouldnt have so little faith for americans though

i think they will do more than go home an cry, they could actually begin to organize a revolution

They could, but I don't think they will. I wish I shared your optimism.

Also, there are a lot of people who think our current state of affairs can be changed without violent revolution. Let's see how the government responds if we all non-violently stop following their orders. We'll see who whips out the violence first.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well the fact of the matter is, we are talking a political venue here. We are talking someone jumping nearly every hurtle set in front of him so far! Opinions like yours and others here are merely that, one more hurtle!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Easiest way to throw a spanner in the works of the machine, is for all workers to just stay at home and bring the whole place to a halt.
No violence required.
What are they going to do, if no one turns up for work?
Chain gang everybody? I can see that going down well.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Newt Gingrich goes cold and his donations dry up.

Ron Paul never had a chance and he can still manage to get his followers to fork over the cash.

PT Barnum would be proud.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Newt Gingrich goes cold and his donations dry up.

Ron Paul never had a chance and he can still manage to get his followers to fork over the cash.

PT Barnum would be proud.

Yes, Barnum would be proud of you! R P has done more for this country than any president in history or likely to come along for decades. He has been nothing but open and honest and showed true patriotism. He does not resort to back-stabbing as do the others, and that is more than good enough for all supporters!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

A horse and pony show.

He has a band of enthusiastic supporters that's about 10% of the population. The rest of us wouldn't vote for him.

People showing up to rallies are not necessarily people who vote. People who join as fans at the last minute and who haven't voted before are not likely to have the right credentials to vote (run into trouble.)

Finally, this is the Republican Party, not a general election. "Dr. No" has said "no" to a lot of Republican things, has branded the Federal aid to tornado victims as "unconstitutional" and "welfare", and doesn't vote with his fellow Republicans. None of this sits well with the group of people who call themselves Republicans.

So he does NOT represent Republicans. He might represent you and people here on ATS, but his values really aren't in line with the Republican Party Platform. They really have no reason to want him at all, but he's running in their election. It's kind of like someone from Nevada running for Governor of California.

He should run as an independent, but he won't do that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yes, Barnum would be proud of you! R P has done more for this country than any president in history or likely to come along for decades. He has been nothing but open and honest and showed true patriotism. He does not resort to back-stabbing as do the others, and that is more than good enough for all supporters!

Paul hasn't done much of anything except vote "no" on a lot of things (some of which passed, some of which didn't.) He declared a lot of things "unconstitutional" (without any basis other than he doesn't like them), but nobody's listened. He did manage to get the Senate to help one guy in Galveston with a land issue, but frankly, William Henry Harrison (president of the US who served the least time (died in office)) did more than Paul has done.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Paul hasn't done much of anything except vote "no" on a lot of things (some of which passed, some of which didn't.) He declared a lot of things "unconstitutional" (without any basis other than he doesn't like them), but nobody's listened. He did manage to get the Senate to help one guy in Galveston with a land issue, but frankly, William Henry Harrison (president of the US who served the least time (died in office)) did more than Paul has done.

Well that is all well and good but Paul has staunchly defended the constitution and tries to steer this nation back to what it was meant to be, a nation governed by the people, for the people. IMHO he is unrivaled in patriotism.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
William Henry Harrison (president of the US who served the least time (died in office)) did more than Paul has done.

I believe "Old Tippecanoe" William Henry Harrison may also have the distinction of having done the least damage of any other US president while in office also. He still served more time than Ron Paul has yet. I suspect if Ron Paul had a month to serve in the White House he may get done more than any other president to date just on the virtue of the spirit for renewal of liberty he brings.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join