It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange "memory" anomalies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

If you are interested in the timeline theory look up Time Shifts or Australia has moved on ATS. The Australia thing gets a bit boring after a while, but there are other comments within the threads which are interesting. I've noticed things within my own life which are different to how they used to be, but I'm just not 100% sure it's a timeline switch. It may be something else entirely. I have my suspicions, but won't be voicing them on here I'm afraid.

Oh god i sound like one of those nutty people now

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
okay. I've been experiencing this exact phenomenon all my life. At first when I tried to explain it my friends told me it was just nostalgia. But i know its more than that. Its become increasingly more "powerful". Ill be walking down the street or laying down in my room or listening to music a bam. Like a huge memory. Full of lights sounds, feelings emotions. Its like I stumble upon some information that ive always knew. Like being late to school and then realising its saturday. It always sends me reeling a bit. Like my whole body feels "vibratey". Then a quick jolt of extreme panic! Then when the natural response of "why am I freaking out" kicks in the memory COMPLETELY DISSOLVES! And I'm left grasping like no I know I just remembered something. As I try to grasp it, it slips further away. As if I'm trying to recall a dream. And I'm left sitting there life wtf. What was that. Sometimes these "liquid memories" as I call them as exactly like my real memories. Just different colors, peoples, shapes and layouts of buildings. Then others are completely random. Like...and bear with me here because its like trying to recall a dream. Its like, blue...military tent. Waiting to for my turn. Then as I'm about to slip into it panic. Like none of this is right. Then it all fades. And its always something different. I dont know why I'm writing all of this. It just kept happening so I finally looked it up. Using very specific phrasing and this is the ONLY thing ive ever seen laying out the EXACT "symptoms"...so thought I'd...chirp in...

<< 1   >>

join