It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its NOT A Race Thing....Its a POOR Thing!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

We all came from dust (dirt).

What are the colors of dust/dirt/sand around the earth? Exactly. The same colors you will find of all skin.

"Racism" is unbiblical.

Jesus is coming. Today would be a great day to receive the gift of eternal life. No alien (devils really) needed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obl1vion
We will never find peace, until we put the energy in to finding it. Human beings have the potential to do about anything, except love each other for a long duration of time, even when we are different looking, or believe something differently, or act differently.

Peace is something hard to accomplish within a world where there are billions of human beings all differant from each other.

Each and every human emotion contributes, to why peace as a whole within the World among every human being is impossible...

It is and will always be to complicated...

hell stories in the bible prove this theory if not fact...

It seems by design, we are designed, to reach a certain point and then plateau.

Not to mention the knowledge we gained eons ago or even as early as a year ago, we have forgotten,
just due to the holes in our memories...

I think Mankind, has everything we need to make this world better, better life for those without, better existence for the Animal kingdom we rule, yet its the same flaws as before, its the same comfort level in the way as before that prevents us from soaring with Eagles...

It will never work unless each number that builds up the number billions on this planet believes it can...

I think that is impossible...

Unless someone had some kind of magic....

next year their will be other stories just like the ones coming to a head in the current events, its the nature of mankind...

Hell at one point in our existence we thought gladiators killing each other was humane and entertainment..

Or even having slaves, was ok...

Or even conquering people pillaging their villages and raping was ok..

You think mankind does not make this behavior Instincts? or instinctive? For some I beleive its in the genetics and instinctive to behave or believe in such fashion...

Which therefore makes such en devours of peace, very hard to conceive..

edit on 30-3-2012 by Obl1vion because: (no reason given)

The above is foolishness and vanity of vanities....worthless drivel. (I am being harsh purposely because of the price that will be paid to those who heed this nonsense).

The Prince of Peace will be arriving soon.....there are a few things that need to happen though (and are happening)....

Matt 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation [i.e., race wars], and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

For those who are saved and faithful to the end:

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD .

But for those who are not (the Ayn Rand lovers and those deceived about "aliens" and the "paranormal"---devils all---haters of God and his son):

Isa 66:24 ........the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Today may be your last day.....believe on Jesus. Praying for all who read this....amen.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Thank for your response, please stay on topic.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

I wondered how so many hateful people would be on a site like this, white against black, Asian, against Indian, it wouldn't stop. I couldn't put my finger on it, all I knew is that it was happening. Then I realize what similarities were in common, and this was NOT a racial thing, because you know what to be honest, many of us, even those that may seem a bit racist aren't.

You know, I don't really see that many
hateful people here. Don't see many
racist either.

Being poor is very subjective
you have american
poor
chinese, poor
mexican, poor
zimbabweeeay f'in poor

You got a roof and food poor is very subjective
a homeless women in america has it way better
off then a homeless women in africa

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
I feel the same way. I have stayed away from all those threads due to all the hate. I grew up in a predominantly white small town.(white male myself), and was raised around racist and bigoted people but it never took with me. My intuition always told me it was wrong.

It wasn't until I joined the Marines that I understood why. I have served with so many people of a different race or skin color and I it has reaffirmed my intuition by showing me that we are all the same, and we are all here sharing this planet together. To me difference in skin color or ethnicity is no different than differences in hair or eye color.

I can understand why so many people hold the hate that they do though. It has been instilled in us all everyday by mainstream media and our current culture. Stories like the Florida incident is proof of that. Just when racial tensions cool down incidents are brought in the mainstream to fuel the fire.

I sincerely hope that someday we will all get oer ourselves and realize we are all the same and we are in this together. Until then we will never succeed as a intelligent species. If you look from an outside perspective it is very primitive of us to act that way and it's time to evolve past it. Anyway, just my two cents.

why aren't blue eyed people dominating the hundred metres

To deny difference is just nonsense, you can still treat people fairly whilst acknowledging that
edit on 31-3-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

I'm not denying difference. I just don't believe all the negativity associated with it is very usefull. I love the differences in everyone. That's what makes this world uniuqe. But using someones physicall atributes to classify them is wrong in my opinion. It only leads to biased thoughts and actions.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

If it is not right to feel compassion for others why are there so many international groups devoted to it and why does the US send aid anywhere and who would heal the sick without money? What is the intent of the Hippocratic oath? It is correct to feel compassion and lift up the lowest of low. It is a human thing to do.

Some people have always rightly asked....
Why don't we START with our own poor, right here in our own country and then work outward?

Used to be WE WERE THE PRIVILEGED and we helped other countries and peoples to share our great success. While we were helping we saw or learned of man's inhumanity to man, and stepped in to stop it where ever we could. This made us heavily engaged in the rest of the worlds affairs. Meanwhile in the US we started to need a great deal of help ourselves.
Social programs like community housing and welfare threw money at a problems and created more problems. People NOW resent this approach and have a little buyers remorse for these social handouts. And in retrospect, well intentioned people did add to a dependency problem but, opponents of social intervention must understand "doing nothing" is not the answer either. People who have a hand up can make a fresh start and if you save one of a hundred it is worth it. We should not depend on those odds but improve them.

Used to be companies took care of their own workers and workers had pride in the brand and the product. We were a booming Nation producing many consumable goods. Now it is all about making the most money.

Integrity, the right thing, and people, are not even in the equation.
It is all about the pollution they can hide and the bottom line profits these companies, their subsidies and heirs...can make.

Eventually our own corporations got bigger swallowing up others. They began a nasty turn of down sizing, corporate take overs, sending jobs overseas, removing, pensions and insurance, seniority everything stripped away to protect the bottom line.
Costs of health care and a doctor went up a hundredfold FORCING people into purchasing health insurance so employers did have something to use to recruit workers cheaply.
Politicians were bought and sold and legislation drawn up by businessmen looking to make MORE and strengthen the LEVERAGE and stranglehold over employees, instead of doing what is best for THE PEOPLE.
Eventually "workers" are squeezed out of the picture entirely. You don't need them if you phase them out.
Bigger corporations mowed over the moms and pops and every individual entrepreneur is now out of work.

Now we are crying the blues...but stuff is cheap. Stuff used to cost a bundle and now stuff is cheap. Unfortunately they have cheapened the value of the parts of a human that involve work, energy, blood, sweat and tears as well.

Now our corporations (and there are good and bad among them) who got their start here are global and want to take over the world.

It is so easy to blame each other...ie the blacks, the whites, the Muslims, for problems that are problems and injustices caused by not each other
BUT BY GOVERNANCE.

Within governance is a small cabal of corporate and monied elitist, determined people with a network of connections strung like a web, in enough places they can maneuver and swing things all under the appearances of a Democracy.

What we need right now is a true Republic (not to be confused with republicans) back.

Because we have allowed our own people, the laborers and the backbone of this country to fall into inhuman pits of despair and poverty - (you realize how many of the homeless are Veterans? Women? Children?) rather than help, we push people in need of rehabilitation farther away. Halfway house? Not in my backyard. The financial world has reared it's ugly head, move them off that land - that land is FOR SALE, in fact everything is.

Middle class people are bitter and angry and blaming each other falling apart along the lines of race.
We are even falling apart along the lines of gender.

I think all this is deliberate maneuvering by the inner circle of powers that keep the Nation in check and under their thumb. It has always worked before. We are so easily race baited and split apart.

We should be working on one man one vote and start at the beginning. Correct some of these intrusions and at least fix the things we all agree on and we should recover our lost and stolen human rights - TOGETHER!

edit on 31-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I said it before in other threads this is mostly a class/cultural issue rather than a race issue.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have to admit, that though the following term is used loosely, I would like to put it in another way.

Black on black crime.

The above term is used one one race, commits a crime against another.

How we treat the poor of our own race (the human race) and the other (by color, or region) is a human on human crime.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I want to thank you all for your contribution, there will be a 40 minute call in option for social issues tonight (on ATS Live Radio), and I would like to discuss this.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 31-3-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join