It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tip Of The Iceberg--The Beginning Of The End For Britain? {Brit returns hometown 2 assess Muslim}

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I disagree wholesale with your assessments and descriptions.

Of course you do.
I'll leave you to your hate and fear.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yet again I find your ASSUMPTIONS,

descriptions and characterizations of things

thoroughly at odds with my internal AND external realities.

IOW, simply WRONG.

I rarely even hate satan, himself.

It's just not an emotion I feel very much at all, very often at all. perhaps 2-3 times in 10 years.

Fear? I'm ready to meet The Lord.

I'm grieved for my nation and the world.

However, I know such things are destined to one degree or another.

Thankfully, the 91st and 23rd Psalm are quite operant in my life and mentality.

Muslims may do as they assert in the British video.

However, every negative thing they might do to me can only increase my Heavenly rewards. What's to fear about that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by BO XIAN

... and fear.

I am a little bit curious . . .

as you have likely seen the thousands of images of Muslims chanting death to infidels around the world over these last years . . .

how would you characterize the looks on their faces and their tones of voices

in such videos . . .

in terms of fear

in terms of hate

in terms of anger and hostility toward anyone not seen as identical to them--even among Muslims of another flavor?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The 'establishment of religion' clause of the First Amendment means at least this: Neither a state nor the Federal Government can set up a church. Neither can pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions, or prefer one religion over another. Neither can force nor influence a person to go to or to remain away from church against his will or force him to profess a belief or disbelief in any religion. No person can be punished for entertaining or professing religious beliefs or disbeliefs, for church attendance or non-attendance. No tax in any amount, large or small, can be levied to support any religious activities or institutions, whatever they may be called, or whatever from they may adopt to teach or practice religion. Neither a state nor the Federal Government can, openly or secretly, participate in the affairs of any religious organizations or groups and vice versa. In the words of Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect 'a wall of separation between Church and State.'

www.usconstitution.net...

The explanation of church and state is there. Its not due to fear,but due to being discriminated against that angers alot of people when Islam comes up. You read the Quran and it says what we have quoted before about the peaceful religion of islam. Its only peaceful to other muslims or converts. I dont hate any of them. i PITY them.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Dear Bo Xian,

I am not sure I understand. The English and other European countries, let millions of Muslims become citizens and now have a problem with them having a political voice? Did they not know what Muslims believed when they let them become citizens or did they think that they should not be allowed to have a say in government? The truth is that the Europeans stopped having children and needed workers, they allowed in Muslims and the Muslims want a say in what the laws are, would you support them not having a vote. In South Africa, millions of blacks were allowed in from other countries and were told they only had workers visas, yet, we (the west) made South Africa make them all citizens with voting rights. I see some hypocrisy here.

I am Christian and would be offended by having to live under Sharia law; but, I choose to not live in a Muslim country. If 51% of my country was Muslim, should I be allowed to reject majority rule? If a nation chooses to be atheist (most of Europe) and actively recruit Muslims to become citizens, should it then be allowed to eliminate democracy? The solution for Europe, if it cares, is to stop allowing Muslims to immigrate to the their countries and not to refuse to allow them to participate in making the laws. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
quite often we find that within the extremists are agitators
we find them in every group that has any part to play

like finding out say that leaders of the feminist movement worked for the cia and that destruction of the family is their goal

like finding out clinton era free trade is killing mexico to the point that the 35 MILLION illegals invading the US don't have much choice..they have to go somewhere and do something
Not to mention fast and furious..there you see a glimpse behind the curtain..Holder the agitator

The muslim brotherhood, Hamas, alCIAduh, the Taliban, the Shaw, Saddam, Gahdaffi, the Ayotollahs, basically ALL created by the Western inteligencia

After what NATO has done in Libya there is really no doubt
oil trading company, private central bank, destroyed the water system, beheading the blacks,
alciaduh installed

Same as the Muslims in Britian
say what about the POLES in britian..I understand they aren't well liked either
If not the Christians or the Muslims there will always be somebody

this is all controlled from the top down...
blaming the universal joe six pack who is being played
is playing right into the hands of the luciferians
edit on 29-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Well put.

And accurately put, imho.

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

It is dreadful to see the lengths the oligarchy has gone to shredding and twisting the Constitution. And now, all manner of Western laws and customs are being twised to oblivion as the video OP documents in the UK.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I don't think you understand sufficiently the stakes and the lop-sided warfare styles.

The Muslims are taught; trained; . . . the founding documents support . . . their history supports . . . every manner of subtrefuge, population conquest; violent conquest, deception etc.

in order

to gain a majority over every other culture, religion and set of laws.

IF

the folks in Western countries WANT to become Muslim OR DEAD because they refuse to become Muslim

THEN

they ARE going about it very effectively. It is only a question of time--25-50 years at the outside were normal conditions to prevail.

AT THAT POINT . . . there would THEN BE NO democracy WHATSOEVER any more than there is in Saudia Arabia etc.

However, it is the globalist oligarchy that has engineered all such political, cultural and religious set-ups for horrific conflicts and blood letting.

THEY are determined to reduce the global population down to 200 million.

So, the kinds of marching and threats and plans depicted in the OP video are merely strategies toward such ends.

Besides, the dark lord behind the globalists loves death, destruction, blood letting; warfare of every kind--and particularly religious warfare.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's how I see it........

I don't care who you are or what your background or race or religion is, if you put my life or the lives of my family members at risk, then in my country, on my property, your wellbeing Is also at risk. It's called self defense and ill fight to the death for the freedoms, or lack thereof sometimes, of my family. I won't kill, just injure and incarcerate, those that want to try, will starve.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

this is all controlled from the top down...
blaming the universal joe six pack who is being played
is playing right into the hands of the luciferians

AGREED.

Nevertheless, rolling over and playing dead to the 'Moslem hordes' and their shining swords is not sensible . . .

Do you have a solution?

Or, what is your perspective on the next 6-48 months?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

I certainly think the minimum required of a man is to provide for and protect his family and then his primary reference group.

However, the oligarchy has engineered it so far that Westerners are expected to just roll over and die in conflicts with the Muslims . . . and/or due to passivity in face of the Muslims.

Not my script.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
*** puts on her flame retardant suit ***

If god existed, this would certainly be a fitting way for him to teach his christians followers about the destructiveness of hate, intolerance and prejudice.

All too often "people of faith" attempt to unfairly influence politics and social policy. In the past, christians fought to deny women equal rights. Now they're upset because a group of Muslims choose to do the same. "Muslims are trying to suppress women's rights" they claim, while they push to further regulate women's reproductive rights and strip women of affordable access to birth control alternatives. Claims are made that "Muslims are a minority and shouldn't be allowed to influence public policy," yet our laws are continuously being manipulated by groups of radical religious fanatics seeking to impose their religious beliefs of the majority population.

This is an opportunity for many to see things from a different perspective, and to try to understand that the Muslim agenda really isn't much different from the christian agenda.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Dear BO XIAN,

I do understand. If you ride a motorcycle (as I did) you take certain risks. If you choose to allow Muslims to be voting citizens then you must accept their exercising their vote and it will be in line with their beliefs. If Britain chooses to be a country where the Muslims outnumber other beliefs then they must allow the Muslims to exert their beliefs through Democratic channels. I know exactly what the Muslims in Britain are promoting and while I disagree with them, I agree with Democracy. The Muslims did not invade Britain by force, they were recruited and allowed to be citizens. They deserve a say in the nations laws even if I believe they are wrong.

You wish to say that a minority are zealots, okay, same is true for atheists and Christians and any other group. If you believe in democracy then the ballot box is the place to answer. Is it more important in the long run to be right or to let all voices have a say? Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by borntowatch

But WBC are not the only extreme Christians around, are they?

Yeah true they are not, but all the extremists are minority's against the teachings of Jesus their supposed Messiah.
They act contrary to Christian teaching/doctrine.
To classify WBC as Christian is as silly as classifying Bahai as Muslim in relation to doctrine..
edit on 30-3-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That naked woman in the video that is seducing people?

Ya. I like her balls, and I don't say that about a lot of women, to be totally honest.

Some of those people in that video seem angry.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
OK firstly let me begin with a quote that still applies to the blind patriots of today who have their underwear in a knot over the fact that Islam may well take over the world.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free".
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Free, you are not, so stop kidding yourself.

Now, secondly my blind patriots who have done absolutley NOTHING to stop the many innocent lives their own government already takes every year, please dont pretend you ever believed in equality.

Thridly, do you support democracy?, You cliam to dont you?, well, well, this delusion of democracy that you claim to support is coming right back at you, that's right, considering Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and muslims have the highest birth rates in the world, it is not a matter of IF but WHEN will Islam rule the world. By gees you'd have to be a very short-sighted hypocrite to not see this coming.

ALL I can say is, you lose either way, and thank GOD for that, the world has seen enough of the zionists/occultists hypocritical attempt at ruling the world.

Also, in answer to the OP's over exaggeration of classes. Would those classes replace these classes that the west currently teach:

-Classes in how to legally execute innocent people, held at a college near you.

-Classes on how to sign over all power of major financial institutions and law making to crooked and corrupt masons and zionists so you can spend most of your life working to pay off usury/interest and ridiculous taxes(yes the same usury/interest that is forbidden in the bible and the Quran, yes the same crooked ungodly usury that got every jew thrown out of England in the 1400's) to be held at your local synagogue and some masonic halls.

-Classes on how to award victory in the court room to those with the most money, taught at every hypocritical law school near you.

-Classes on the perverted demanding rights under the disguise of freedom of speech for minority groups taught at your local kindergarten.

-Classes on how to become good sheeple and fall hook, line, and sinker for the lie that you are free will be taught at all synagogues and lodges nation wide, NOTE: tin hats will be provided on request after fees have been cleared.

-Classes on how to pervert justice in any way, shape, or form, will be held in all community centers, lodges and synagogues for all those with law degress and a wealthy background: pre-requisite invovles proving your loyalty to masonic/zionist royalty.

-Classes on how to watch TV for at least 4-8hrs a day and still convince yourself you are sane are in VERY high demand, so be sure to sign up immediately or risk missing out.

The list goes on and on, was the OP trying to sound intelligent, he/she fell well short of that, maybe he/she is putting himself/herself over the sheeple and just trying to get the blind patriots to push their hypocritical misguided hatred onto muslims, if it is the latter then he/she was successfull

This is what the blind patriots should put on their signs at their next sheeple rally "Dem(hyp)ocracy applies to me and people who belive what I believe ONLY"

edit on 30-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Hi Stars,

You're damn right she had balls! She took that invasion force head on.

It's a real shame that so many of us ignore the signs of aggression until it's too late. That's what made the attacks that occurred on 9-11-01 possible.

See ya buddy,
Milt

edit on 30-3-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"If you're not Muslim you're destined for Hell."

That is a very disgusting statement. But in actuality Christians say the same thing. If you don't accept Christ you're destined for Hell. This is not Muslim extremism, it's religious extremism. They think their beliefs are right and all other beliefs are wrong. Look at the way he is quoting the Qur'an as if it were absolute truth. Christians do the exact same thing with the Bible. They also go into other nations and try to preach the message of the Bible. This is what religion does. It creates conflicts and wars over some words written on some paper. It's primitive and childish. This is why I absolutely despise all religions and the nonsense they spread. I'm sorry to tell you this, but all of your religions are wrong... deal with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by BO XIAN

"If you're not Muslim you're destined for Hell."

That is a very disgusting statement. But in actuality Christians say the same thing. If you don't accept Christ you're destined for Hell. This is not Muslim extremism, it's religious extremism. They think their beliefs are right and all other beliefs are wrong. Look at the way he is quoting the Qur'an as if it were absolute truth. Christians do the exact same thing with the Bible. They also go into other nations and try to preach the message of the Bible. This is what religion does. It creates conflicts and wars over some words written on some paper. It's primitive and childish. This is why I absolutely despise all religions and the nonsense they spread. I'm sorry to tell you this, but all of your religions are wrong... deal with it.

and considering laws have to be made regardless of your indecision on the big picture, you too are wrong, so hopefully you can deal with having the answer for nothing, obviously you cant or you wouldnt of even bothered posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join