It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't care what some of you are going to say in any negative aspects about my thread! To make a long story short I want revenge on my cheating ex-boyfriend!!!! He is a personal trainer and the slut he cheated with is married so she is just as disgusting as he is! they bot had sex with each other in my home and hers while me and the husband were at work! I was a single mom when i met him, he helped me raise my daughter and she calls him dad. My daughter is now 5 years old!

Not only did he devastate me, My poor baby girl is going to be devastated when she realizes daddy isn't coming home and i can't tell her why! I have no idea how i am going to explain this to her! I read his texts in his phone when i got curious who was texting him at 2am and there it was, about 30 texts all about the sex they had and where to meet up next very gruesome details and with each word i read my heart broke a more and more! Never in my life have i felt physical ill from an emotion i actually lost my dinner.

He was texting this woman after we made love before he fell asleep the night i read the texts! I have snapped, the only way i am going to feel one ounce of happiness is if i can pull off some good old fashion, down home, evil inhalation on both of them! now i don't want to hear REVENGE ISN'T THE ANSWER! Bullcrap it isn't! I have some really intelligent compadres on here and i want some crazy awesome ideas! I am a scorned woman on a mission! so lets have it!

In my time of need i want some advice and great ideas on what i should do! I have researched her and found out her cell number, home address, where she works, info on family friends. I am trying to find out her husbands cell cant figure that one out, i do know her husband has been arrested for a DUI last year, but thats about it!

so come on my evil devious friends help a pi$$ed off sister out! a PERSON CAN ONLY BE PUSHED SO FAR. AND I BROKE!!!! He and she are going down!!!!!!! Believe me or not i am a very quiet calm person until you mess with me or my child!

I do want to keep things as legal as possible though! I mainly need to know on how to do more extensive research!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

Follow him one day when they meet... then follow her to her house so you know where it is...

Then show up on her door step when both her and husband are home...

Simple yet effective

I feel for ya hun... i've been there myself. S&F

edit on 29-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My advise would be to let it go and move on as the stress of hating someone will only affect you and not him. Trust that karma will give the revenge and save your energy for better things like your daughter. Peace and good luck

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

To make a long story short I want revenge on my cheating ex-boyfriend!!!!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Get over it, and get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just pack your bags, and your kid's bags, and go.
Or change the door locks if you aren't leaving.

File for divorce. Whatever.

Isn't leaving him enough punishment?

There are people out there who are loyal and won't cheat. I never cheated like that.

Instead of worrying about how to extract your vengeance, I would suggest you worry about determining your exit and never going back to that guy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My only advice: think of your daughter. She calls this man Dad.

If you do come up with a plan, don't let her know about it. She may become confused over why mommy (insert revenge) daddy. That could be potentially devastating for her.

Good luck in your quest, and more importantly, hugs for what you're going through.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

To make a long story short I want revenge on my cheating ex-boyfriend!!!!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Get over it, and get over yourself.

Usually you make good comments Boncho but this time I think you were off target a bit.

You gotta understand it's really hard to get over being cheated on when you have kids and you know that separating and ending the relationship will damage the kids emotional and mental state for years or decades. It can be a very difficult and trying situation to deal with for even the most hardened of us.
edit on 29-3-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Sorry to hear it, but never get serious with a personal trainer. The gym is a hot bed of sexual tension. That sucks for your little girl but she knows this guy isn't her real father right? She will be devastated when she learns "daddy" will be getting the boot but the good news is shes young and will get over it faster than you. You gotta be careful who your kids call dad for now on.

And btw, this guy really sucks at cheating, is retarded, or doesn't give a # about you because everyone knows, or should, to never leave texts as evidence. This really should be common sense. You're better off, but I'm sure he had abs and you'll miss them... unless he was the 1 out of shape trainer at the gym, which happens.

The best revenge? Well, that'll get us in trouble if we post about it on ATS, well the fun ones anyway. I suppose you could always inform the husband of what's going on, but being the person who broke up a marriage, no matter how dysfunctional, no one wants to be, unless you're really feeling evil

But I have good news for you. Last night, Ron Burgundy announced on the Conan show that there will be an Anchorman 2.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Confronting them together or attacking either of them won't accomplish the satisfaction you seek. There are methods of revenge that aren't illegal but will cause him to have difficulties.

You can call his job and lie to his boss about something that could get him either fired, or not trusted anymore, then it's just a matter of time before he gets fired. Like with rape, no one remembers a conviction or not, they only remember the accusation.

If you have any of his stuff, sell them on Craigslist or throw them away. Just an idea.

My perspective on cheating is, if I'm not enough to satisfy someone, then that someone isn't good enough for me. I've been cheated on by 90% of the women I dated, but I never took revenge on any of them, I should have, but I don't think I can do anything to someone like that worse than they do to themselves.

edit on 29-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry that this happened to you. It is devastating to have trust of that type broken.

That said, since you have now announced your revenge intentions on a public forum, it would be safer for you to take legal revenge.

Here are some legal ideas.

1.) Hiring a billboard with their names on it. A billboard can generally be rented for $200-300 per month, some down-on-their-luck companies may rent you one for just a month.

2.) Make up a flyer with their pictures, names, and quotes of the texts (you need to save those for proof by the way) and distribute it in their neighborhoods, or at their workplaces, or both.

3.) Notify her husband with what you have found.

4.) Notify your husbands relatives and/or any of her relatives you can find with what you have found.

5.) See if a lawyer will represent you on a contingency basis and sue her civilly for alienation of affection.

Now, I strongly recommend you do not do any of the things listed. It much more safe and healthy to simply discuss revenge. However, if you must do something, these are probably better for you than bashing in his headlights or something like that.

Karma has a way of coming around.

Again, I am very sorry this happened to you and I wish you the very best.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
they have already gone down. Past tense.

Leave them in the sess pit...

The only thing I would do is make sure her Husband finds out.

Your too good for the scumbag so they did you both a favor! Kick it to the curb and shake if off...

Now, your going to have to get rid of some of that anger...best way is to physically release it...get a empty plastic bottle (2 ltr) and when your Daughter is not around...bash the crap out of the kitchen sink with it until you feel better.

Neither of them deserve any of your energy. Don't waste your energy on them...use it to rebuild your life!

hugs

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Forgive him and move on. I don't approve of cheaters and deceivers as well, but expressing rage is destructive.

There is no way of getting back at him which could not be perceived as illegal. Following him or his mistress around would be stalking, putting anything on their cars, houses, or property would be vandalism.

The only thing that you could do that I would think would OK, is telling the husband of the mistress that she is cheating on him. If you can find out who he is legally that is without stalking the mistress.

All in all just forgive him and try and calm yourself. Give your kid a big hug and look into her eyes and realize whats more important.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Find the Husband and let him know all about it, that should be one part. Tossing him out for good is another but only after he is made to explain why he wont be coming home to your daughter in a nice way so you don't get the blame.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Believe me or not i am a very quiet calm person until you mess with me or my child!

Sounds like you are planning on setting some great examples for your kid over the years. Aren't they lucky.

For perspective, I'm a guy and I have been cheated on. In the end I needed to reflect on the situation rationally. In some sense, you could say part of it was the fault of my own, and on the other hand, some fault of the other party.

I blame it on, at the time Hypergamy.

There was a few rough years and she probably didn't want to stick it out. What was my revenge? Well, now, life has picked up on my end and hit the rocks on hers. All the things she was worried about when she was with me have come to fruition by her own making.

Is it revenge? It could be if I wanted it. But I still loved the woman at one time so I really don't have those feelings. She wasn't a user, or took advantage of me. She really let herself be taken advantage of people instead. Believing in things people said to her and failing to appreciate what she had.

But as I said, I hold some of the blame too. Narrow minded, stubborn and a pushy personality. The last relationship made me realize I have to be more open to hearing out the opinion of my mate and discussing it without condemning it. If anything, the revenge I got was that it made me a little better at relationships.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Send a fake health note to him stating he might have hiv and watch him squirm.
Put the right font and logo and make it look real.

Send one to her and her husband as well and see if she confesses to him and if he confesses to you.

Good luck and i am very sorry for your situation.

You are a woman scorned and asked...theres my suggestion.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Usually you make good comments Boncho but this time I think you were off target a bit.

You gotta understand it's really hard to get over being cheated on when you have kids and you know that separating and ending the relationship will damage the kids emotional and mental state for years or decades. It can be a very difficult and trying situation to deal with for even the most hardened of us.

Bollocks!

The OP isn't thinking about her kid. The OP is thinking about herself only.

If they were thinking about the kids the title wouldn't be: "I Want Revenge!!!!!!!!!"............

...........It would be, "How do I stabilize a relationship with my soon-to-be ex because we have children together?"

edit on 29-3-2012 by boncho because: Should read child. I threw a plural in there replying quickly.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

There are other options to moving on and healing!

1. Forgo
2. Forget
3. Forgive

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Send a fake health note to him stating he might have hiv and watch him squirm.
Put the right font and logo and make it look real.

Send one to her and her husband as well and see if she confesses to him and if he confesses to you.

Good luck and i am very sorry for your situation.

You are a woman scorned and asked...theres my suggestion.

I'm not a fan of vindictiveness as it can spiral into something extremely ugly and prolonged. However, this idea is on par with a very nasty practical joke (which I am a fan of) and it would be a funny way to break it to the person. Although, the risk of either party committing suicide or something along those lines, is probably too great.

Something along the lines, but not so severe could be in order. Perhaps a case of the clap.

In any case, should that be used, it should be the end of the nastiness. As it gets people nowhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Get him in a sweet position

Then get him where it hurts!!!!

Also get his clothes, games and car.....then hire a few people to make his life hell for a year so...trust be it makes you feel better

Remember....Revenge is sweet!!
edit on 29-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join