It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

Sweetie,i'm sorry for what you are going through.I will have to agree with boncho that you must think first how all this will affect your daughter.I know it's difficult to move on and if you must have revenge make sure that your little girl won't be anywhere around to witness it.

Now in the film She-devil there are some awesome ideas on how to make his life a living hell.
Check out also:
First wives club
Addicted to Love

My opinion is that he doesn't deserve all this attention and if i were you i would make him feel how small and insignificant he is.Hurting his ego is always better than physical hurt.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101

As a man, this is the sort of thing that really, REALLY, pisses me off.
This guy's behavior gives males everywhere a bad name. On behalf of my gender, please accept my apologies....I know it doesn't probably mean a whole lot or help very much, but I would be remiss if I did at least extend them. I know a lot of people would try saying that there are "two sides of the story" or try to be an apologist for this asshat...however there is no excuse for dishonesty. Even if you two had not been getting along for years or something, there is ZERO justification for the act of cheating...not to MENTION breaking your little girl's heart. Even if the two of you ultimately had to part ways, a grown man should be able to do so with HONESTY, dignity, respect, and in a manner that accounted for your daughters feelings/allowed her to get used to the idea, etc. What a lowlife.

As for revenge...I will not even attempt to tell you that it isn't "the answer". It is. Quite frankly, anything that makes you feel better and puts some salve on the wound is "the answer", so long as it's overall responsible and in the best interest of you and your daughter.

I was married for the first time pretty young at age 22. My first wife was incredibly lazy and vane. However, I often turned a blind eye to it because I loved her and I loved her son whom I had come to think of as my own. While she sat on her ass and pissed away time and money at the mall with her friends, I was worked a full-time job, went to school full-time...and still found time to completely gut and renovate our humble abode in Denver 1 one room at a time. Given that this was the early '00's and a ridiculously hot real estate market, the plan was that my wages from my job allowed us to survive, my education was our future, and we anticipated about a $40-$50K profit from the "fix-and-flip" which would provide our nest egg for the future.

For the last three months of the renovation when we did the kitchen and bathroom I actually took a SECOND part time job as a maintenance guy for a small apartment complex because the "salary" was basically just free rent. This allowed us to have a decent place to live while the kitchen, bath, plumbing, etc. was inoperable. During this time I was actually only sleeping FOUR HOURS every other day. I would go to school where I had 14 credits that semester, then go to FT Job #1, come home and handle any repairs at the apt. complex, test and balance the chemicals, in the pool, etc. I would then drive over to our BEAUTIFUL little work in progress with an industrial-sized coffee, crank some tunes, and start laying ceramic tile and installing cabinets until dawn when I would run home, take a shower, and go back to school. Crazy as it was, I young, in love and full of energy, and I did so with a SMILE...happy and proud that I was able to provide for my family and give my wife the life I felt she deserved.

Long story short, two days after we sold the house and the $42,000 posted to our account she cleaned out both of our joint checking accounts, took our only vehicle, my computer which had all of my papers for school saved on it, the tools that I used to remodel the house and moved in with the guy she had been fu%$#ng when she was "at the mall". The reason cited? I just "wasn't there for her" and we "didn't spend any time together". Mind you...no one would have stopped her from doing a little light painting on that house or something while I was doing the heavy stuff. Oh...and she also decided to take all of my suits and ties that I used for my FT sales job and give them to the new guy because we were apparently about the same build.

So there I was, homeless with no vehicle, tools, money, or even work clothes in Colorado while ALL of my family and "real" friends (not just acquaintances) were 1400 miles away in Wisconsin where I am from originally. I put the remainder of my clothes in an army-navy surplus bag and hitchhiked back to WI. Needless to say...it was a long walk.

I had all kinds of crazy notions of revenge in my mind and I ultimately DID get it. I went ahead and did something she always was telling me I wasn't good enough/old enough/wealthy enough to get into...namely selling real estate.

Fourteen months later when the divorce was finalized her financial statements showed that she had blown the entire $42K, had our vehicle repossessed, was dumped by the douchebag wearing my suits, and living in her parents basement. My reported income for the year was $110K, and I drove a nice new VW Passat. Two years after that, I met the love of my life and married her.

Revenge is good. Revenge is sweet. However the kind of revenge that will hurt that clown THE MOST is the kind where YOU ACCOMPLISH what he is incapable of or that he always discouraged you from.

It takes longer, and this sort of Revenge requires a lot more work...but the payoff is worth it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Shave his head when he's sleeping. Seeing as how he's a personal trainer I'm guessing he's real concerned with his looks?

The best ideas for you right now are the ones that aren't illegal or dangerous to anyone.

As for the other woman? She obviously doesn't care much for her own marriage...so find a creative way of letting her husband know what she's been up to. (Although if she has children this is something to take in to consideration when outting her)

Don't worry OP I totally get your desire for "revenge." The important thing is to not let it consume you. What I think you should get out of this is doing something funny so you can look back on an awful experience and find some humor in it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

antinwo101,
Hey girl, keep your head up. I have been screwed over by some pretty horrid men as well. A lot of the male comments wont neccessarily know exactly how it feels to be a women betrayed like that. But some may.
I do believe the best revenge is leaving and ignoring him and making him see you happy and living good knowing he cant have you nor be a part of it. Punish him, make him cringe knowing your smiling every day while hes catching stds with married women. He will never end up happy, you will. Torture his ass by keeping from him what he was getting for free. Let him know how important you are and who ever thats going to touch you is only going to touch you. Find an even better man with his head on straight and make that m*****f***** wish he had never hurt you.
I swear not giving a man what he wants is plenty revenge. Literally pretend like he did you a favor and he will be very confused and sad with himself. Hopefully disappointed. But the best thing you can do is move on and become happy and make it bite him in the ass, if you and your sweet girl are no longer in his life he might rethink sticking his d*ck in anything. I swear men would stick their you know in a wall socket if it was soft. He was thinking with the wrong head proving the right head was not strong enough nor intelligent enough to have you.
He does not deserve you, and let him know that..dip out of that relationship fast! Oh and I promise if I knew what he looked like and I ever saw him in person, Id punch him for you. On account of I know how you feel. Smile girl and realize this door shutting was just 100 more opening up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

P.S. If you reallllly do want revenge because I know you are hurting....Does he have a hot friend or brother? Now would be the time to..you know, if you really are looking for revenge and making him hopefully feel half as bad as you do...hit him where it hurts, and hit him close with someone he knows and can be jealous of. Just saying. Friends are awesome for when men mess up. That is if you want a womens opinion on revenge...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Tell him that you have been cheating on him and that you have contracted an STD (think of a good one), and then leave it at that and let him ponder on it. Then show up to her house while the husband is home.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I understand your pain...I really can. I cried (I very, very rarely cry) when I found out my loved one was cheating on me...and it was after we ended the relationship! However, I find this thread deplorable. You are an adult...why can't you discuss the matter with the concerned persons, as an adult would?

You have discovered an evil, so now you commit an evil in return?

Why aren't you handling matters like an adult? Jeez, women...
edit on CFridayam060610f10America/Chicago30 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You might not like this answer but the best revenge is just getting on with your life and taking the high road.

It's foolproof and the partner who hurt you will spend the rest of their life thinking, 'What if?' That's a pretty intense punishment.

Meanwhile, if you do something psychotic or vengeful, he'll just think about how lucky he was to have gotten away from you.

So I would seriously consider giving him a handshake, a wave goodbye, and turning on your heel and leaving. He'll regret it forever.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Exactly. This is what I mean by handling the problem "the adult way".

Women are always obsessed with hurting other people...even when they are also wrong. This whole thread is filled with childish, immature reactions to an adult situation.

Grow up, all of you. You get a chance to suggest torturous retaliation and you respond with gusto? Where's your humanity?

Days like these, I'm glad the human race stands a very good chance of going extinct in the next thousand years.
edit on CFridayam121219f19America/Chicago30 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Kids are resilient they will adapt to the new situation. Mine adapted to spending 50:50 time with me and my cheating ex without any grief at all.

Don't get mad get smart. In my case (different from yours) I ensured my kids had a whale of a time at my house. A guys den with TV's , PS3 for everybody, PC's etc. She couldn't cope and tried to give me grief because the kids kept going on about PS3' this PC' that when with her and she was skint.......oh dear how sad I smiled to myself as she ranted in my face.......

Tell your kids the truth. In my case my two are aghast that I pay maintenance even though she earns more then me and I have them half the time......but that's the anti men pro woman bias here in the UK. So although you are a women be very careful of using that bias for your advantage it's a raw nerve even with some woman, like my current partner for example. You might lose sympathy with that.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Revenge is not a great lesson to teach your daughter. She does not see him the way you do, and if you attack him, she will only see the action, with not clear idea of the motive. She may grow to resent you when she comes to fully understand it, if she still has contact with him. It will hurt, but your best bet is to just cut the ties and move on. You dont need to explain to her why, but just comfort her as best you can. Kids get mixed up in this, and its not their fault. Dont do any more damage to your child, and act like an adult here. Thats the best revenge, to live well!

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The best thing that you can do is move on. You don't need someone like that around your kid. If he ever had one ounce of love for you or your kid, ONE OUNCE, he wouldn't have done this to ya'll. You have a kid so revenge is not wise. Either one of these snakes could hit you where it would hurt the most----Your kid. I had a girlfriend do this to me years ago and I was crushed. Thought it was the end of the world. But I didn't see what was coming. I met my wife, who is ten times the woman that my ex-girlfriend is, and we've had 3 beautiful kids that I couldn't go a day without. Things happen for a reason. He ain't it for you. The real 'IT' will be coming along shortly. All you can do for the cheaters is feel sorry for them. Don't take revenge on them. They will get theirs soon enough by something called karma. I've seen it happen. Your kid will grow to understand that he wasn't her dad and when she gets old enough you can use this to teach her to examine everyone very closely before just handing them her heart. Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Don't do anything that can get you in legal issues.

However, it's always possible to have accidents.

If you're still with him, do this.

Personal trainers are usually vain as hell. If so, he probably has a nice car.

Load up on asparagus. While riding somewhere in his car...opps! Potty time!

That seat and hopefully some of the carpet will remind him of you for a while.

Sick? Yes. Childish? Yes. But again, so are most relationships.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Send a text mesage from your boyfriend's phone to her and make something up that will piss her off. Try to find her husband and definitely tel him what his wife has been up to. I wish you well. Big Hug!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Revenge is a very nasty thing and it serves no purpose whatsoever.Since you are not about to go all the way its best you forget it and move on. After what he has done, you are still thinking of him...how to exact a revenge on him but not having to hurt him too much. You were a single mother when you met him so I gather he is not the kid's father and the kid's father also left you. Get on with your life and cheer up otherwise this hate inside you will eat you from inside out like a cancer. He is not worth it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Damn! you are very hotty

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
After being led to your profile pic, thanks to 'DumbTopSecretWriters', More advice to you is stop going after the pretty boys. Get an average, hard-working guy. They will see you as queen of their life. Pretty boys will never cherish you because they only cherish themselves. I've seen too many beautiful girls(based on your profile pic) make this mistake over and over and then ask why it never works. Date a player and you're gonna get played.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I can sure see why he cheated. As a divorce judge told me and my ex. I listen to your side, then to her side, and somewhere in the middle is the truth. ATS's we're only getting one side of a two sided story. How could any one give advice as to being nasty to other people. It's why our society is in the crapper. IMHO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join