It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passover for the IDF cancelled.+

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was floating around ynet and jpost and saw an article that the IDF Generals are cancelling Passover:

Chief of Staff Benny Gantz has ordered all IDF units to cancel their traditional Passover breaks so that they can operate in full capacity over the upcoming holdiay, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday. The implication of the decision is that for the first time in many years, all IDF units will maintain their regular operations and remain on full alert throughout the holiday.

www.ynetnews.com...

This may not mean a strike on Iran is imminent, it's just for the security I'm sure in case anything does break out because I believe any decision to attack Iran will be green-lighted and geared to go in a short time, probably less than 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I agree with you that this doesn't mean anything for certain on plans to start military action, but it shows they are all set and sitting on Go for the word to launch. Interesting...... The media really doesn't give the urgent sense that the situation demands, it seems. By reading this, it gives every sense that the I.D.F. are being wound up tight here. No military can maintain that state of cutting edge readiness for extended periods and they, of all nations, know that.

So....This does grab my attention in a major way. Could they be ready to tell Obama to stick it while they deal with business their own way.....or do they have intelligence we don't know about which indicates OTHERS are planning to make their Passover a nasty bit of business? It wouldn't be the first time, after all.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Israel saying "Stick it", and invading Iran should give a way to return legitimacy to the UN. If Israel invades unilaterally, they should be smacked down hard. (Though I realize this would call attention to the fact that previous "unilateral actors" were not similarly confronted. Catch 22.)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Israel saying "Stick it", and invading Iran should give a way to return legitimacy to the UN. If Israel invades unilaterally, they should be smacked down hard. (Though I realize this would call attention to the fact that previous "unilateral actors" were not similarly confronted. Catch 22.)

I don't believe we will ever "invade" Iran like Iraq.. It's not even in the plan.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Delayed until 2013 they say now.. i have hard time believing that

or until they get bored and annoyed Iran still exist
just do another 9/11 on the Americans
and its over for Iran

Israel know that
now that they have bunker buster .. thanks to Obama
and refueling planes .. they can launch their attack when they want
we all know that the sooner is the better for them

Sadly this good news is just a disguise
maybe after the elections .. when Romney take office
he will launch the attack .. Obama know the position he is now
if he doesnt attack Iran before the election he will be OOO "out of office"

They say to delay the now inevitable attack on Iran
that mean Bibi was told the shut the eff up on this :

But one thing is clear: Israel won’t wait beyond 2012 or until after the US presidential election in November.

An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months

hope someone told Netanyhaou to shut the hell up WARMONGER the Destroyer of World
wanting total annihilation risking all his Israeli living in a small country
only one strike from a missile can break Israel in half

the 200 american dying in this suposed simulation
they were probably talking about the entire state of Israel
iron dome is not effective yet .. and Netanyhaou is ready for the attack
salivating about it and to happen ASAP

Report: Iran Attack Postponed Until Spring 2013

Israel’s plan to attack Iran has been postponed until spring 2013 following a war simulation that showed Iran could kill 200 Americans with a single missile strike, according to a report by senior Haaretz correspondent Amir Oren.

“At 8:58 P.M. on Tuesday, Israel’s 2012 war against Iran came to a quiet end. The capricious plans for a huge aerial attack were returned to the deep recesses of safes and hearts. The war may not have been canceled but it has certainly been postponed. For a while, at least, we can sound the all clear: It won’t happen this year. Until further notice, Israel Air Force Flight 007 will not be taking off,” writes Oren.

According to the report, a war simulation conducted by the U.S. Central Command found that an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities would immediately be followed by an Iranian missile launch that would kill 200 Americans, a price deemed not worth paying by U.S. generals.

sorry this delay articleS are a RUSE
dont be deceived by the great deceiver
it will happen before the 21 december 2012 .. im sadly extremely certain of that
not coincidence everything seems to align to this date
and all this weather activity and weird phenomenons

WW3 was planned to happen shortly before the 21 december
it will be a miracle if it doesnt happen before that

People need to start connecting the dots
and think like them what would their PR release
to avoid panick and risking the big bad plan of the so call elites
edit on 3/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This news means one thing : Israel strike on Iran is a given and can take place ANYTIME.

Only very FEW people will know when the order will be given...and most israeli generals are NOT among those people.It is Bibi, 2-3 key ministers and Chief of Staff.

It is understandable that a decission to strike must be as secret as possible.However, since nobody except very few know WHEN, it is also understandable to keep the army in alert.

It is just a logical move, it doesn't say Iran will be hit on Passover, but it also say it is POSSIBLE for the strike to take place this Passover.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I like how the op says "Generals cancel passover".

Excellent example of how Israel has nothing to do with a holy land, or a place for the Jewish religion. It's just the "Zionist" inside club base of operations.

The real religion of the Zionists is War. Their god is death. None of them would have the positions they have now if it wasn't for death kindly taking care of so many Jews during WWII. Death brought them power. More death, brings more power. They worship Death in their religion of War!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It could also be the result of intelligence that Hezbollah may try to take back the lebanese territory they lost to Isreal while the jews are celebrating the Passover....perhaps even Syrian attack may be contemplated in Damascus?
Its rumoured they have moved much mechanised troops and tanks to the Golan....
The Isrealis may just be playing the sympathy card as well....look our poor soldiers dont even get home on passover...because of those nassty arabs!
Poor poor Ysreal

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

you make it sound like they are cancelling the holiday. They aren't. They are simply not allowing their military to take vacations to celebrate the holiday. Seders will still be had, just not away from their barracks or base.

It's also odd that everyone sees this as a sure sign that Israel is planning on attacking Iran.

What about as a precaution against an attack from Iran? What better time than during a holiday.Israel was attacked during Yom Kippur a while back so it certainly should be considered that they are hearing chatter about an attack during another major jewish holiday.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Xieon

you make it sound like they are cancelling the holiday. They aren't. They are simply not allowing their military to take vacations to celebrate the holiday. Seders will still be had, just not away from their barracks or base.

It's also odd that everyone sees this as a sure sign that Israel is planning on attacking Iran.

What about as a precaution against an attack from Iran? What better time than during a holiday.Israel was attacked during Yom Kippur a while back so it certainly should be considered that they are hearing chatter about an attack during another major jewish holiday.

Sure sign ??

Remember what Netanyahou said :

But one thing is clear: Israel won’t wait beyond 2012 or until after the US presidential election in November.

An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months

we all know this guy dont mess around
a soulless creature like him can release hell on earth if he is cornered
many zionist support him blindly and was brainwashed by his false deception propagande
only darkness and evil come from him wanting more bloody massacres like a sadic psycopath

what your though on Bibi ?
dont be shy

you can hate this man all you want
because he hates everyone except his zionist followers

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I care not about Bibi. I was merely pointing out another possible reason for the IDF's decision to cancel the break.

This discussion is about that action and whether it indicates an imminent attack from one side or, as I pointed out, another.

Discussing Zionism and the whether or not Bibi has a soul can be done on another thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Ben81

I care not about Bibi. I was merely pointing out another possible reason for the IDF's decision to cancel the break.

This discussion is about that action and whether it indicates an imminent attack from one side or, as I pointed out, another.

Discussing Zionism and the whether or not Bibi has a soul can be done on another thread.

This is a ruse and guess who makes most orders regarding the IDF

so it apply to the thread .. this decision was of zionist nature given by Bibi himself
they have delayed this Iran war since 2007 at least
for strategic and geopolitical reasons
that it would be suicidal going now

I think at this point they fear more a retaliation from Iran with their so many missiles
then an Iran with nukes

American Generals probably made many other simulations
that have plunged the most hardcore zionist into the world of doubts

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what to make of this, there has been so many reports and speculations surrounding an imminent attack on Iran.

However, what better way to advertise the strength of Israel than to strike on a Jewish holiday.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
However, what better way to advertise the strength of Israel than to strike on a Jewish holiday.

agreed and, on the flip side, as in the yom kippur war, what better way to take advantage of a nation than to hit them when they least expect it.

reply to post by Ben81

um, yes?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Considering it is already rumoured that israeli troops are already on the ground in Iran, and certianly there have been covert actions taken there, also there are the sanctions against Iran..an act of war...as well as the plethora of Israeli and American intelligence experts who have stated Iran has no nuclear weapdons program to justify this treatment
I don't think it fair to say Israel is afraid of attack
afraid of a strong defence maybe
attack..?....no
well they should have thought of that before they did...the sanctions and the covert actions and the rehtoric.etc

Albert Pike did say Israel has to be demolished, to make way for the neworldorder shopping mall going up there, the luciferians need their actual burnt offering of six millions, and starting world war three will probably garauntee all of those outcomes..then I guess christianity will fold too...and the area will be to toxic afterward for the Muslims...like Pike said would be the plan

if BiBi is for Israel like Obama is for the constitution you can count on a hot time in the ol' town tonight

edit on 29-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
UN legitmacy?

Not invade Iran?

This section is called WWIII...that means any war will involve the UN...and Iran. as they are both part of the world.

So either you believe in WWIII or you don't...

Hope that helps

Mr medinet

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

I don't believe we will ever "invade" Iran like Iraq.. It's not even in the plan.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That is called worshipping the devil and the practice has been quietly spreading around and now has reached a "fever pitch".

It's important to realize that we are witnessing the water hole shrinking and great struggles are coming, physical struggles, but most important you'll be faced with crossroads in life and you may not be able to find your way back if you choose the wrong direction.

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet

Originally posted by Xieon

Excellent example of how Israel has nothing to do with a holy land, or a place for the Jewish religion. It's just the "Zionist" inside club base of operations.

The real religion of the Zionists is War. Their god is death. None of them would have the positions they have now if it wasn't for death kindly taking care of so many Jews during WWII. Death brought them power. More death, brings more power. They worship Death in their religion of War!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The cancellation of Passover leave probably is a precaution against Arab attacks, like the one of the Yom Kippur War. Some Arab states are planning a supposed March to Jerusalem, sending thousands of purported civilians over the borders on the eve of the holiday, supposedly to seize the city of Jerusalem by daring the IDF to fire on purportedly unarmed crowds. I am not sure how the IDF plans to counter this bit of theatrics but it makes sense to have the army ready for full mobilization. The IDF has its own communal passover celebrations, even printing up a specially edited liturgy for the event.

It seems less and less likely that Israel will launch a military attack on Iran. So far the occasional killing of an Iranian nukes expert and the hacking of the Iranian facilities' computers seems sufficiently effective while remaining just a notch or two below a flashpoint.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You are confusing zionism with Islam.

Islam is the religion of death and war.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's true not all zionists are bad people,

but c'mon people it's 2012 - the time to throw around insults and labels is behind us!

We need the truth, not some undergraduate thesis on Western Europe.

I'll leave it to you to determine what the truth is.

Believe it or not some Muslims are forced to be muslim, so be careful that you seperate the victim from the victimizer.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

Originally posted by Recollector

You are confusing zionism with Islam.

Islam is the religion of death and war.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join