It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman 911 call COMPLETE no BS from Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I found this video of the Zimmerman 911 call uncut without the media editing it, Trayvon's Girlfriend says he was trying to get away from Zimmerman and that he was not running just walking faster, why Zimmerman says several times, "he is coming towards me" "He's running"?

Also if Zimmerman is outside his car talking to the police and following Trayvon and Trayvon sees Zimmerman with the phone is his hands, its obvious he knew Zimmerman was talking to the police while chasing him. Why did he run and hide?

All I hear is a very calm Zimmerman talking to the police, I'm sure Trayvon must heard part of the conversation while he was been followed or when he was hidding from Zimmerman and knew Zimmerman was talking to the police. he decided to confront Zimmerman once Z hangs up the call with 911.

www.youtube.com...

Another interested video from Zimmerman Father Interview
www.myfoxorlando.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
By this time, the media and government should know that releasing any more information is pretty uncalled for and unethical, considering the anger and division it's causing.

I'm not listening to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
off topic post soz.
edit on 29-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
OMG! please stop with theses threads!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The truth hurts, is not fair a innocent person is been blame, and his name bash all over the media just because he defended himself. Zimmerman is innocent.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
The truth hurts, is not fair a innocent person is been blame, and his name bash all over the media just because he defended himself. Zimmerman is innocent.

It's looking more and more like he is innocent... Yet its going to be hard for him to get a fair trial now with all this backlash... It's really sad that a white man cannot get a fair trial anymore when his life is in danger

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
When I heard the 911 call, I noticed what you did. It sounded like he had acknowledged the 911 operator and had stopped pursuing shortly after. The more this is in the news, the more confusing it becomes.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Please add your comments to one of the existing threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join