It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody tell me exactly what's happening to me??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of threads about people saying they feel certain things (physical) and they take them as precursors for things to come.

So to get right to it..

For the past week, maybe week and a half, the "pressure" in my head has been crazy. I don't have headaches, but my head is throbbing, almost constantly. More so when I'm, walking - so much that I have to slow down (I walk pretty fast) because I get scared. I'm not really sure exactly what it is, but to be honest, I'd explain it as feeling like me head is going to explode, literally... In the past day or so it has worsened to where I'm having trouble hearing out of my left ear. It's starting to sound and feel like I'm on a plane in the middle of take off except I can't "un-pop" my left ear. And the throbbing is much louder on my left side..

I can't afford to make a trip to the doctor to see what's up, so I was hoping some of the minds here might know.

Stuff like this has never happened to me and I really don't know what it is. If anybody has any ideas please let me know. And if anybody knows how to get rid of it, again, let me know....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

i had something similar once and it passed after a week or so then some months later i could hear vibration not just sound, i could hear a bad bearing in a computer fan, it was crazy then it stopped, i think it has something to do with pressure in your ear and cavities near your ears.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

The only thing I can hear is that annoying "hiss" that TV's make.. This think seems to keep getting louder.. I'm hoping it's not like a blood pressure issue or something. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

My.mind.is.mine,
Do you have any sinus drainage or extreme sinus problems, that could cause pressure. I once had chronic sinusitus and boy the pressure in my head also made me feel like it was going to explode. Every where from my forehead, behind the eyes, temples etc. Also, could blood pressure be anything to do with it? Check your sinuses, if that has failed I am baffled. I do hope you feel well soon! Your symptoms do not sound fun! Get well soon me.mind.is.mine!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sorry to tell you to go to the Doctor but I am going to anyway.

It could be a minor thing like blood pressure up a little or something serious. My Step Father died recently from brain tumors and he said he used to get headaches and pressure feeling... not sure if it would have made any difference in an earlier diagnosis but he left it and when it was diagnosed, 9 weeks later he was dead.

don't mess around with your health... get it checked out!

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

I can't afford to make a trip to the doctor to see what's up, so I was hoping some of the minds here might know.

and maybe you can't afford not to go either?
edit on 28/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: insert quote

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It sounds like an inner ear infection to me. I have had similar problems in the past. You just need an antibiotic..just my non-professional opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You probably need your ears cleaned out; if you can't afford a doctor then don't complain - live with it until it clears

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It is just a buildup of unused brainwaves.

If you play chess or do maths it'll relieve the pressure.

If you don't it might asplode.

Seriously, if symptoms persist, see your doctor.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You probably need your ears cleaned out; if you can't afford a doctor then don't complain - live with it until it clears

Gee thanks.....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

My.mind.is.mine,
Do you have any sinus drainage or extreme sinus problems, that could cause pressure. I once had chronic sinusitus and boy the pressure in my head also made me feel like it was going to explode. Every where from my forehead, behind the eyes, temples etc. Also, could blood pressure be anything to do with it? Check your sinuses, if that has failed I am baffled. I do hope you feel well soon! Your symptoms do not sound fun! Get well soon me.mind.is.mine!

I've only had sinus pressure once, and it was behind my eyes and nose.. It hurt. This doesn't hurt as much as it bugs me.. Like a mosquito buzzing near your ear does.. except it's inside.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Sorry to tell you to go to the Doctor but I am going to anyway.

It could be a minor thing like blood pressure up a little or something serious. My Step Father died recently from brain tumors and he said he used to get headaches and pressure feeling... not sure if it would have made any difference in an earlier diagnosis but he left it and when it was diagnosed, 9 weeks later he was dead.

don't mess around with your health... get it checked out!

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

and maybe you can't afford not to go either?
edit on 28/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: insert quote

indeed.. A friend of mine was just diagnosed with a brain tumor, I think that's another reason it bothers me so much. But seriously.. no insurance, no money... bad situation...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

if it is just an ear infection, then you don't want to leave it, it could end up a secondary infection and you don't want an infection near your brain!

You might be able to buy some antibiotic drops from over the counter at the chemist? I bought some eye ointment that had antibiotic in it without a prescription. Maybe go to a chemist and ask what you can buy for ear infections.

oh and how much does it cost to go the Doctor? What Country are you in?

edit on 28/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: add que

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Try massaging the two hemispheres of your brain, my interpretation is you're going through some expansion in your head...Expansion of consciousness. Try and tune out the ear popping or get it popped enough so your hearing is more "treble"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It sounds to me that you have a possibly blocked Eustachian tube... try some decongestants! I have a similar condition, but i have these annoying "crackles" in my ears every time i swallow.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

if it is just an ear infection, then you don't want to leave it, it could end up a secondary infection and you don't want an infection near your brain!

You might be able to buy some antibiotic drops from over the counter at the chemist? I bought some eye ointment that had antibiotic in it without a prescription. Maybe go to a chemist and ask what you can buy for ear infections.

oh and how much does it cost to go the Doctor? What Country are you in?

edit on 28/3/2012 by Thurisaz because: add que

I live in the US

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Save up what you can, and move to a country where you aren't encouraged to be your own doctor out of fear of fiscally raped by the medical industry.

Pop across the border. We'll fix you up, eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Before looking for a metaphysical reason check out your physical health. It sounds like blood pressure elevation to me. You could buy a blood pressure cuff at the store and take a measurement while you are walking since you have symptoms then.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Does it hurt when you bend over?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19

Try massaging the two hemispheres of your brain, my interpretation is you're going through some expansion in your head...Expansion of consciousness. Try and tune out the ear popping or get it popped enough so your hearing is more "treble"

I will admit we don't know everything about everything but let's eliminate the mundane before jumping to magic
edit on 29-3-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You might have some sort of Tinnitus .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join