It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody tell me exactly what's happening to me??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It sounds like blood pressure to me. It could be agglutinated blood also. Eat some onions or garlic or have a little alcohol. Is there any evidence of Edema on your body? If the acetyl aldehyde levels are high the headaches are usually in the back. Sulfite headaches are usually around the forehead area. Eating too much hot foods spikes the niacin levels and can cause weird pressure headaches. Mineral supplements may help, Molybdenum and Selenium being two important minerals for headaches.

Creating too many Beta waves can cause increased blood pressure, some foods and beverages increase the Beta action and others lower it. Beef lowers it and so does fish. Google natural beta blockers. Beta waves fire up brown fat to burn regular fats, they somehow create signals to release the chemicals in fat cells.You may be able to have it checked at the Health Department for free. You can also be dehydrated somehow, does water make it better or worse. Too much or too little salt can be a problem.

I would suggest you see a doctor, even though I know a lot and have fixed many problems I cannot tell you if this is severe or not. It could be a sinus infection too that may require antibiotics. The hearing changes may be either bacterial or viral influenced brain chemistry changes or niacin deficiency symptoms. It could be the result of a mild stroke to the hearing lobe of the brain too, everyone has mild strokes every day I guess. We are good healers though. I have a little noise in my head from Temporal lobe epilepsy from an accident and that's permanent. Nicotinic acid (niacin) doesn't help that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

I've had that and a chiropractor fixed that in one visit and it was almost instant relief. I was in there for a different problem and that was a beneficial side effect.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
OP. Sorry to hear you are having health problems especially without health insurance. I think you might want to explore different forums to get a range of suggestions. I would suggest finding another forum and asking around and reading.

If you find the right forum, you are likely to stumble across real doctors and medical professionals. I have health problems and have had good success with finding goo advice online.

Heads up. Most doctors won't want to talk conspiracies in public, even thought some of them are painfully aware of conspiracies.

here are a couple of forum suggestions:

curezone.com...

www.prohealth.com...

forums.bettermedicine.com...
edit on 29-3-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Does the pressure feel like it comes and goes as "whooshes" like a heartbeat?

Do you notice it, or any other odd feelings after you've changed positions very quickly, like right after standing up?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Get your ears serynged, too much compressed hard wax in either one or both of your ears.
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Many dis-eases are mentally induced with the individuals thoughts and PH levels, mind over matter. Magick is something you're obviously not ready for.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It might have, or partly have, something to do with this:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Does it hurt when you bend over?

Nope. not at all

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Does the pressure feel like it comes and goes as "whooshes" like a heartbeat?

Do you notice it, or any other odd feelings after you've changed positions very quickly, like right after standing up?

It does feel like it's in pattern with my heart beat. Not noticing any other feelings though.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I think a lot of ATS members are suffering the same sort of symptoms as you lately. Pounding headache. I attribute it to the never ending Martin/Zimmerman threads.

But seriously, I'm a bit of a google doctor myself when I feel somethings wrong. See what your internet searches of your symptoms could be. If they worsen, I would get to a doctor. Your health really shouldn't have a price tag on it. Sorry, I'm from Canada and have a great health care system.

All the best.

This is the US family....

Last year I had pneumonia, and that resulted in a $2100 bill to Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So you laughed at us people who wear tinfoil hats? This is instant karma. Put your tinfoil hat on and the alien rays will no longer penetrate into your brain. You will feel better and enjoy the funny looks you get at the grocery store. One can get very stylish with a tinfoil hat or just keep a layer under a regular hat.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would get to the doctor as soon as possible. In a perfect world, you could afford to get a CT scan done as well, to rule out anything like an aneurysm. About 5 years ago, I had the most incredible headaches of my life, like my head was bleeding. This went on for 10 days, so I finally went to the doctor because I have a family history of aneurysms. I was sent for a CT scan and nothing was found. I was told it was a cluster headache and given a script for corticosteroids. The headache went away, but the steroids made me gain an incredible amount of weight in about a 1-2 month period, so I would stay away from them if you do get checked out and they believe you have cluster headaches!

Hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than massive head pain

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Yes, ignore my tinfoil hat cure. Doctors can work out a payment plan so not being able to afford treatment is no excuse. There are clinics paid for by your government and charitable organizations also.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I love ATS but in general asking for medical help here is dangerous. You told us nothing about your basic demographics (age, weight, general health, etc.) which is important. That said, you need to check your blood pressure. Most pharmacies and WalMart have free machines you can use. That would be my first suggestion (as others alredy have). If you truly had a blocked eustachian tube you would very likely have an inner ear infection and would know that for sure! Pull down gently on each of your ear lobes. Does your ear hurt when you do? That would suggest a middle ear infection. But you'd likely be in pain and be running a fever. Any sore throat? Dental issues?

Sounds alomost certainly like high bloodpressure to me. Get it checked.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Find the money and go to a doctor or outpatient clinic. It may not cost that much. Tell them in advance that you have little money and check around to find a doctor with good references of not sending people to get tests you do not need.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
proly just flu, affects the ears too. i had a clogged ear for like 2 weeks.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow, Crazy. What a coincidence.

Last week my blood pressure spiked/induced migraine. Went to get blood work done and nothing wrong

Severe throbbing in left side temple region going round the ear and down my neck. Has been off and on for the last week. However, blood pressure is back to normal, but when ever I exert myself it I can feel it coming back.

grrrrr, next step the doctor said was to get a CT scan, If it continues that is. Everything points to induced Migraine or stroke.......

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

chocolate will reduce a blood pressure spike, something to do with it's chemistry. so do many foods out there. It sounds like you did have a small stroke but it will heal, taking a baby aspirin may help to thin the blood so it doesn't agglutinate if your diet includes many foods that cause this. Lack of Silicone is a common dificiency because we don't eat the peel of carrots and apples because of chemicals. A Cat scan might be a good idea. It could be a stroke caused by bleeding caused by too thin blood or thin walls of the small veins and arteries in the head. I'd follow through with the Cat Scan to find out if it was a blockage or leak first because the treatment is often the opposite. Ask if it's a leak or a possible clot if they tell you it was a small stroke.

It may also be a sulfite headache and that can sometimes be controlled with eating molybdenum supplements or eating more foods that contain it. Seeds, eggs, cream of wheat, malto-meal, Hops, etc... Whole grains have some too. There are four enzymes that are controlled by Molybdenum and three of the deficiencies cause headaches.

I can only give you a few options that might help. Observe your diet and try to figure out what causes it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My stock answer to anyone with medical issues is to REALLY pay attention to what one is eating. Read all the ingredient labels (Not just the nutrition label)..understand to a certain degree what those ingredients are as well.

Also look up allergy symptoms for what you are / have been eating. Do a food elimination diet.

You can do this for free and "deny ignorance" at the same time.

Check out some documentaries:

Food, Inc, Forks over Knives, and The Beautiful Truth to understand the power of how what goes in affects our internals.

Quick example I found when I was much younger...BHT - a preservative caused me pimples if I ate enough of BHT. BHT Is common in many cereals -- though certainly not exclusive to cereals. And even though it is the last ingredient listed often, it is the cumulative effect. So one or two bowls of X cereal, no problem, the whole box in a short timeframe -- pimples.

Certain other chemicals gave me hives and so forth.

And imagine if this chemical is causing pimples -- this is only an OUTWARD expression that it is toxic, what must it be doing on the inside that I couldn't see / feel..or rather isolate.
edit on 29-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Do you live in a high pollen area? Allergies do funky things to your body. Take some OTC Clariton or something similar. Bet you feel better in a couple days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join