It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Intervention - David Wilcock's Latest Update

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

The simple fact that so many rats are jumping ship should alert everybody that something BIG is happening. To reach the level of president or VP in a large bank is the pinnacle of a career. People only leave those positions of they are forced out.

I've come to believe that there are in fact demonic and angelic beings. I have seen with my own eyes an intelligent entity that looked like a shadow 4' tall and 6' long. It was in my home and flying from one room to another. To this day, it was the most bizarre and chilling experience of my life.

Although I can not explain it, I had the distinct impression that it was surprised that I saw it. Most bizarre was my reaction. I instinctively knew it was evil, what it was and what is was doing in my house. I immediately went upstairs, checked my kids.

Then i sat very purposefully on my bed and began "chanting" prayers in a vernacular that was completely unknown to me. Somehow I just knew that I, as a human being, was infinitely and divinely more powerful than that pathetic "demon" but my waking knowledge had been wiped clean at birth. Don't ask me how I knew this.

As far as aliens go, my opinion has changed very many times over the years. In college I thought it was simply arrogant that with the billions of planets, we were the only sentient beings. Of course there were aliens. More recently, I have come to think they are demonic beings using Satan's "Prince of the Air" ability to shape shift.

Wilcock leaves the door open in his latest assesment that the good guys might be angelic in nature. I have no idea but have no choice than to remain open-minded until further evidence comes in.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What you think about this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"BRICS Nations Talk Tough to West, Start Rival Development Bank"

Do you think it has anything to do with the so called "alliance of 134 countries" that Wilcock talks about?

And what about Benjamin Fulford claims that a new "development agency" would be announced this week, to finance devolpment in all countries around the world?

Is this new "BRICS Bank" the new "development agency" he was talking about?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
this guy lost credibility a long time ago IMO

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Meh Wilcock is a charlatan. Most people who've paid any attention to him over the years have made this same assessment (you can only be wrong so many times). Others decide to stay 'open minded' until 'further evidence is presented', but they too will see IMO, it's only a matter of time (you can only be lied to so many times).

Well for me the evidence is that he's always wrong, and always has a backup plan, a cover story to move from one bull[snip] con to the next, continually extending his narrative.

I skimmed the article posted in the OP, and I'm guessing Wilcock is making his play now, setting the stage, to excuse himself from all his 2012 theories and predictions, again, engineering the life span of his narrative.

Wilcock is smart, I'll give him that, but that's what makes him such a good charlatan, he knows how to keep his money machine rolling.

Will I actually read the OP's link thoroughly? Nope. Why? Because I know better. His bridge was burnt long ago with me.

Wilcock = Liar

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by SaturnFX

The evidence is right in front of you moron. We are as alien to them as they are to us. Pop the egotistical bubble you've been living in and realize there are bigger things out there than yourself.

Wow, pot n kettle much?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Quoting...."I agree with your list of items regarding the financial situation of the world.

That being said, what Wilcock has predicted is the imminent arrest of many of the perpetrators. He claims knowledge of a vast movement within the military and government to carry out this plan of justice.

A suitable plan, maintaining reason, would be to assert that if it does not happen, then Wilcock is not a reliable source.

Shall we visit this thread in 3 months and collectively say "Where are the imminent arrests and prosecution of said criminals?"

The truth is, people on the internet make predictions all the time and speak about sources they "can't reveal", trying to gain others' confidence that they have some keen intuition or inside knowledge. When it doesn't come true, one must look back and say "Bollocks!", which is where we will be in 3 to 6 months when nothing changes in regard to Wilcock's divine update.

That is absolutely the way to go. I think 3 months certainly qualifies as "imminent." if arrests have not occurred by then, Mr. Wilcock shall have lost my respect. 3 months from today is June 21, the summer solstice.

I guess the natural questions would be the definitions of "mass" and "important people." I am looking for any Bush, Clinton, Rothchild, Goldman Sach's exec, Fed Reserve members.
edit on 29-3-2012 by zarp3333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by zarp3333 because: Quotes removed

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Thank you for sharing............finally a good post, something to give one hope.

Boy, I sure in the hell hope somebody out there is trying to help humanity out - we're in need of some help right about now.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by SaturnFX

The evidence is right in front of you moron. We are as alien to them as they are to us. Pop the egotistical bubble you've been living in and realize there are bigger things out there than yourself.

I prefer my bubble of factual integrity!

What kind of Bubble is David Wilcock living in? ('___' bubble)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Not in defence of wilcock: but one does not have to be a holder of a degree in order to be a professional. I am a sound engineer/composer and I have learnt it all from my own time and research into frequencies. Just becasue I don't own a big well know studio or degree does not mean Im not on par with "professionality" regarding particular genres of music.

I prefer the term adept opposed to professional because the term professional actually stems from professor - which is an authority figure of pro-fessing "teaching"...

When In truth to be a teacher all you need to posses is skill and relative knowledge regarding such skills.

Hollywood ain't the only place to produce professional grade films - take a look at Wilcocks film Im sure it is presented very adeptly regardless whether you believe or agree with all info presented
edit on 29-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Shall we visit this thread in 3 months and collectively say "Where are the imminent arrests and prosecution of said criminals?"

That is absolutely the way to go. I think 3 months certainly qualifies as "imminent." if arrests have not occurred by then, Mr. Wilcock shall have lost my respect. 3 months from today is June 21, the summer solstice.

So now Wilcock akby you as Mr. Truth is calling his (former?) partner in crazed predictions Ben Fulford a liar for Mr. Fulford loudly and repeatedly claimed March 31 that all these elitists better turn themselves in and do what the White Dragons have said or the SWHTF.

SHTF Link

O boy o boy o boy o boy i cant wait o boy o boy

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Thank you for sharing............finally a good post, something to give one hope.

Well spoken, I hope for a good hearty laugh real soon over this. rofl

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Boy, I sure in the hell hope somebody out there is trying to help humanity out - we're in need of some help right about now.

Hey, I'm great, what's wrong with you?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

So now Wilcock akby you as Mr. Truth is calling his (former?) partner in crazed predictions Ben Fulford a liar for Mr. Fulford loudly and repeatedly claimed March 31 that all these elitists better turn themselves in and do what the White Dragons have said or the SWHTF.

SHTF Link

O boy o boy o boy o boy i cant wait o boy o boy

I certainly read that. I also USED to read posts having to do with NESARA. I'm willing to give Fulford and Wilcock more slack. Fulford for his journalism credentials; you don't become Asian Bureau Chief for Forbes by accident and Wilcock because he supports many of his assertions with references.

At the same time, there is undeniable evidence the tide is turning. The WSJ actually printed an article making it clear for millions of people that the Fed is running a ponzi scheme.

The other thing I must consider is IF this conspiracy is true, the men and women behind it have wielded unlimited power for so long, they are not going to give up. These are the most cunning, cutthroat sociopaths to ever have walked the earth.

Case in point. My former neighbor, a Mr. Frank Terpil, former CIA, former arms dealer to Gadafi and Idi Amin, having minutes to escape his home before being apprehended, rather than being slowed down by his two-year old Downs Syndrome child, tossed the child into his swimming pool on the way out of the house.

These are truly psychopaths. They are devoid of conscious. They would sooner kill every one of us if they thought it would save them. They hate you. They hate me. They hate your kids and your mother.

I'm willing to wait 3 months to see them locked up. They won't believe they've lost until the door slams behind them and a couple months go by.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

SHTF Link

I certainly read that. I also USED to read posts having to do with NESARA. I'm willing to give Fulford and Wilcock more slack.

Slack? You passover the White Dragons March 31 [tomorrow] deadline as if it doesn't exist and you call it "slack"? That rope of yours is eternal in length. Admit it, your posting history says it is so, you are willing to go to any length-slack whatsoever to keep from having to admit that Wilcock, a known fraud, is full of it.

Originally posted by zarp3333 At the same time, there is undeniable evidence the tide is turning. The WSJ actually printed an article making it clear for millions of people that the Fed is running a ponzi scheme.

Trust me, there are millions on millions of people who disagree with this statement that the evidence is undeniable that the "tide is turning". Millions

I'm willing to wait 3 months to see them locked up. They won't believe they've lost until the door slams behind them and a couple months go by.

sigh

Ok, have it your way. Poo-poo the White Dragons, who are they, huh?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
David has updated his post with a Interview with a man named "Drake". Drake gives details about this mass arrest that is suppose to take place. My take on it is I will believe it when I see it
Enjoy

edit on 30-3-2012 by PrinceOfEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceOfEarth
David has updated his post with a Interview with a man named "Drake". Drake gives details about this mass arrest that is suppose to take place. My take on it is I will believe it when I see it
Enjoy

If they are lying they are very good. Both sounds very centered and sincere. I really enjoyed the part where Drake talks about Vietnam. I'm hoping it's all true...
edit on 30-3-2012 by Patifier because: To remove the video from the quote!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If you're not sure what to believe give this a couple of months at most. If there's nothing by june you could say this has all been a crock of crap from the outset, but I do think Wilcock has hit onto something here.

Fine, he might've been a massive fraud coming out with crap for years on end, but somehow, with the contacts he had and the people he was able to reach, maybe a few people with some real information got in touch with him and asked if he had the balls to report it. If that's the case, maybe he said ok and this is what we're seeing him writing now.

These articles constantly refer to imminent events, so it won't be long before we see something if he's right.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm with you...I actually have never even read or listened to Wilcock even though I am fully aware of the nature of his work/service/whatever...but this article really rang my bones all the way through...

I've been having personal intuition...visions....signs...etc...about this coming for years...all mostly subjective experiences that I have no way to prove...but that's okay...it was only for me, anyway...the world will see what it sees as it is revealed...and bottom line...SUCCESS IS PROOF.

Here are some links and/or recent events that I see as proof of success...everyone of course...decide freely for yourself!

• Israel Loves Iran at FB
  • Americans Who Love Iranians at FB
  • ATS Thread concerning the above issues/fb pages.
  • Barak Obama is not taking money from lobbyists for his upcoming 2012 re-election campaign; he's appealing to those who support his re-election...which might not seem good to many people, but remember, he cannot use private funds for his presidential campaign. If he does not take money from lobbyists, then there is nothing they can truly expect if and when he is re-elected.
  • The recent admission that 16 'intelligent agencies' reported that Iran is not building nuclear weapons or planning to, in the near future.
  • Whether Osama bin Laden was killed last year or died in 2001 shortly after 9/11...the effective truth is that he IS dead...and the terrorism threat that has overshadowed us, powered mainly by just his name, very possibly kept hovering by our very own 'leaders', is NO LONGER THERE....there has not been a replacement boogey-man, either.
  • People are waking up to the plundering of our economy at the hands of Chinese industry...I've heard comments on TV programs at least 3 times in the last month and I don't even watch TV but just happened to be within earshot of my mom's TV to hear the comments...
  • The rumor is that Obama is wanting to cut the US nuclear arsenal by as much as 80%. sweetness-light.com... s-cuts I pulled that link up real quick but I've seen a lot more info on this and it can easily be googled. I live in NM and Los Alamos is complaining about the decision to defer the construction of a new plutonium research facility for at least 5 years, as well as major budget cuts. See this NY Times article.

Time will tell...but I don't think it will be too long at all until we have a perspective on these things that will no longer be ambiguous and mysterious...that's just my personal opinion, however.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

If you're not sure what to believe give this a couple of months at most.

Today. March 31. Put up or shut up for Wilcock, See my posts above.

Originally posted by robhines

Fine, he might've been a massive fraud coming out with crap for years on end....

...but he's changed. A changed man.

Adore away, all you Wilcockians.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Today. March 31. Put up or shut up for Wilcock, See my posts above.

Well according to Fulford the 31st was the deadline given to them to turn themselves in or whatever. I don't think anyone really expected them to do that, right? I mean we're not living in lala land are we?

I just listened to that 3 hour broadcast in the youtube clip a few posts back and the "Drake" guy is saying they're now moving in tactically to prepare for the real mass arrests to take place. And he says this is a massive co-ordinated effort that stems back from documents that he calls "The Plan" which originated around 1979 to get rid of the mess that so many powerful people in the US have caused.

I neither believe it or not, but if what he says is true and they're tactically in place to do this, it's from here on out that things will get interesting. The 31st means nothing in this case.

I neither believe Fulford or Wilcock and am a fan of neither, but I do like and follow up some of their research, which is good, whether you like them or not. But I'd love to think they were both right, even though specific dates (as Drake said in that 3 hour interview.) can't be given.

The time to wait and see is from here on out, patience is a virtue, and by what many sources are saying, we might not need much of it.

The "Drake" guy also speaks a lot about law which he's researched into a lot, even for that some of you might find that 3 hour clip worth listening to, even if you have to split it up into little bits here and there beause you're short on time.

...but he's changed. A changed man.

You'd maybe be amazed at the amount of people who do really change under certain circumstances. It does, has done, and probably always will be the case.

You can say a Leopard doesn't change their spots, but we're not Leopards, and many of us do change for a myriad of reasons.
edit on 31-3-2012 by robhines because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join