It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Intervention - David Wilcock's Latest Update

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
David Wilcock just uploaded what looks like another mind blowing look into the crazy events unfolding all around us. He starts the piece with a statement that ETs are intervening all around us including the prevention of WWIII.

I'll get back after I finish it. Divine Intervention

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
He starts the piece with a statement that ETs are intervening all around us including the prevention of WWIII.

And of course no evidence.

I like me some good sci-fi, but does anyone actually believe this dude?
Hey ET..want us to stop hating one another? how about you make a mass showing over every major city on earth for a day or two...that will make us reconsider our petty squabbling.

Naa, they won't do that..because their non-intervention policy doesn't allow it..but appearantly it allows them to stop ww3 behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

That was a really stupid thing to say... I'm not saying what I think is the truth in this situation, but I just had to tell you that.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Human beings should be more open minded during times of economic meltdown and civil unrest. The gentleman posting his "prophecies" are backed by astrological calendars which fall under the pretense of events which shift global consciousness.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The evidence is right in front of you moron.

Gee, I seem to be blind as well.

I know it is a struggle from your lofty place on high, but do you think you could muster the patience to point out some of this evidence?

Thanks.

X.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I did find an interesting side piece on 40 cal ammo ordered on an as needed up to 450 MILLION rounds to the DHS a week ago or so/.
What are they doing with all that 40cal. ammo?
We gonna need some devine intervention!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What ever happened to his "project looking glass" thing he used to bang on about all the time? Along with "Project Blue Beam"? All of these should of happened by now, and yet still nothing.

Saying that they're preventing WW3 is just an easy scape goat, because if nothing happens, he can say "told you so", and if WW3 does come out, this will be swept under the carpet and he'll come out with something new involving WW3. Project looking glass has been swept under pretty well. I'll try and find a link for it, but from what i remember it was from a lecture that was on google video, the 2012 enigma or something along those lines.

Here we go! And I found a little friend from the past that many should know, from this forum, is a complete fraud.

Firstly, something from a website that blogs of these people, with a video about looking glass, by david wilcock site: lightworkers.org...

Oh, shame, seems the video has been removed by the user. No worries, I'l try google video.

Here it is!
(towards the end)

Heres a version that you can read if you don't want to funel through the video,
David Wilcock - 2012 enigma, time travel, looking glass, from 2008

The site is obviously full of sh*t, heres a few snippets;

David Wilcock is a professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. His upcoming Hollywood film Convergence unveils the proof that all life on Earth is united in a field of consciousness, which affects our minds in fascinating ways.

Ummm, so which university did he study? What was his area of study? I know it may suggest that it is ancient history, but all it says there is that he researches it. That could be in his spare time, i see no qualifications there, and I don't know about anyone else, but I sure as hell don't remember him releasing any films made by hollywood :/

Anyone catch the farmilier name further down the page? Good ol' Dr.Dan Burisch. I will try to find a link about him in a bit, but it is well known that he is a disinfo agent, and apparently he also knows all about prject looking glass that Wilcock was on about so much back in 2008. He even made the diagrams for it to show people, how helpful of him; Half way down this page

My case, I believe, may now rest.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The evidence is right in front of you moron. We are as alien to them as they are to us. Pop the egotistical bubble you've been living in and realize there are bigger things out there than yourself.

I don't want to take this conversation off-topic but, dude, why the need for aggression?
There ARE bigger things out there, but where is the conclusive evidence you refer to?

I've just read the Wilcock link in the op. He covers some very good points in regard to what most of us here already know (eg: Bankers resigning, Lord Blackheath etc).

QUOTE FROM LATEST WILCOCK BLOG ENTRY:

However, Divine Intervention -- not a fantasy, but very real and very tangible assistance -- is insuring that our movement into true freedom and peace will occur... with the absolute minimum amount of damage possible.

It's statements like this that annoy me. To make a statement like that, he could have at least linked some evidence to support the claim.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Human beings should be more open minded during times of economic meltdown and civil unrest. The gentleman posting his "prophecies" are backed by astrological calendars which fall under the pretense of events which shift global consciousness.

I agree.

But I was personally thinking more along the lines of learning to cooperate better with one's neighbors and becoming closer to one's family.

But you are suggesting a course of study in astrology instead. Hmmmm. Again, I am sure I am missing something here.

Right?

X.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

He starts the piece with a statement that ETs are intervening all around us including the prevention of WWIII.

And of course no evidence.

I like me some good sci-fi, but does anyone actually believe this dude?
Hey ET..want us to stop hating one another? how about you make a mass showing over every major city on earth for a day or two...that will make us reconsider our petty squabbling.

Naa, they won't do that..because their non-intervention policy doesn't allow it..but appearantly it allows them to stop ww3 behind the scenes.

you sir are correct all wars would end instantly even ronald reagan agreed

obviously there is an agenda to prevent this from occurring but the majority of the population is waking up to the B.S system we live under. the perpetual economic corporate slavery. the universe is waiting and I want to go
FREE THE PLANET

DISCLOSURE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Don't forget one simple fact: The false savior also causes the mess by design, then rides in on a white horse. Know them by their fruit and you can see past the deception. It's a beta test to gauge public perception and gullibility. NLP operates on the level of linguistics used in this "Divine Intervention" document. Watch closely and you might get suckered into buying a vacuum cleaner in the process. This is a sales pitch for testing purposes.

Fortunately for the world, we know the tricks by this point. The magician is only believable if the public is unaware of the illusion. Deception causes carelessness and error. The more the true Cabal tries to hide the deception, the clearer it becomes. It's the law of inverse squares.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

For my next feat, I'll get Benjamin Fulford to use the word "imminent" less than 10 times in a single article.

I really hope events start happening soon. All of these banker resignations have to mean something. Whether it is what Wilcock and Fulford have been saying, the NWO putting the final pieces in place, or the rising of the Anti Christ remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I find it troubling that so many descendants of Christians already have such FAITH in the reality of 'aliens' that they now view them as their Saviour. They believe that they are not only our creator but a saviour.
What does 'anti-Christ' mean? "Antichrist" literally means "someone who stands instead of, or in place of, the real Jesus Christ". Who is Christ Jesus? The Saviour and Creator.

"1Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

What is this entire thread about? The 'promise of peace and safety' from those who have become your creator and saviour in your MIND. They promise through channeled messages that they will protect you from the evil ones, which WILL turn out to be the very same ones creating both the 'good' and 'bad' cop.

Good cop / bad cop routine:
"The 'bad cop' takes an aggressive, negative stance towards the subject, making blatant accusations, derogatory comments, threats, and in general creating antipathy between the subject and himself. This sets the stage for the 'good cop' to act sympathetically: appearing supportive, understanding, in general showing sympathy for the subject. The good cop will also defend the subject from the bad cop. The subject may feel he can cooperate with the good cop out of trust or fear of the bad cop. He may then seek protection by and trust the good cop and provide the information the interrogators are seeking.

Although the technique is especially useful against subjects who are young, frightened, or naïve, it may still cause an instinctive psychological response in those who are familiar with it. However, as they are aware of the attempted manipulation, they may just close-down entirely or attempt to disrupt the procedure. Experienced interrogators assess the subject's level of intelligence and experience with the technique prior to its application." en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Bible clearly implies that Christ Jesus returns after two 'days' or two thousand years at a time when most of His portion - the people Israel - are being deceived because of their falling away from the truth of God. And it's God who is blinding you because of your disobedience and your lack of love for the Truth. If you cannot understand the above, it means that you are blinded to all of the above, it means that you walk in darkness and it means that you will perish because you willingly chose to believe the lies despite the Kingdom of God message - that the Light entered the world so that you may SEE, that the Truth entered the world that His children could discern God's truth instead of the world's truth, and the Way was provided to reconcile with God.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

you are joking right what proof do you have of your gods existence other than the bible, koran or torah. I use to be where you are in belief and attitude following THE WORD in blind faith. my eyes have been opened to the reality of this world and I am truly disgusted by what I see if your lord & savior does exist he has alot to answer for the attrocities done in his name the injustice and abuse by the vatican alone is enough to warrant his arrest and trial and 2nd execution this is not his world anymore it's ours the people he left behind when he took the easy road out dieing on a cross there is more evidence for aliens than jesus sorry your post was a nice read but epic fail

I do believe our race was created due to the evidence of the missing link between man and ape there was intervention from an ALIEN source of that I have no doubt but unlike you I will not bow, I will not serve, and I definitely will not worship that alien creator who was capable of such evil

Adam and Eve kicked out of paradise for acquiring knowledge
Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed cause they liked to party
numerous plagues
the flood
even sacrificing his own son
your god is not scoring any browny points

and if by some miracle he she it does come back there is some serious hell to pay oh and while you pray for my lost soul explain these

www.crystalinks.com...

I have been waiting along time for the faithful to explain our true past outside the sci-fi epic you call the bible

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There is so much confusing and contradictory information it's easy to categorically dismiss people like Wilcock. I think that is short sighted.

After years of research, I am certain;
1. There is a very sophisticated psychological war being waged against us.
2. The banks and financial institutions are guilty of defrauding citizens and concentrating wealth in fewer and fewer hands.
3. The trail of money leads inexorably to the Fed and other central banks and related smaller banks.
4. There is an incredible amount of sophisticated disinformation being spread including here.

The best advice I've recieved is to learn to trust my intuition. All the answers I seek are available if I can hone my ability to discern. My gut tells me, Wilcock is telling the truth. He predicted the mass exodus of bankers and it has come true. Given his high profile, he must be a target of disinfo but until I find out he is intentionally lying, I will continue to give him more credence than his detractors.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I find it troubling that so many descendants of Christians already have such FAITH in the reality of 'aliens' that they now view them as their Saviour. They believe that they are not only our creator but a saviour.

Actually 99% of Christians don't believe in aliens, and they certainly despise the thought that aliens could have created us. And even if aliens did save us, that doesn't some how make them "divine saviors" any more than a cop stopping a murder makes him a divine savior.

As for this new Wilcock article, it is certainly a lot more "out there" than his previous articles which were overflowing in links and references and verifiable data. Seems like he's just trying to share some of his own thoughts and conclusions in this series rather than relying on the facts.

Still I think he is pretty close to the truth.
edit on 29-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You know if asked one year ago I would have dismissed this as utter nonsense..
But Now with the regularly occurring madness and bizarre happenings taking place Im inclined to jump on this bandwagon....

There is a ship full of deception sinking and the rats are desperate...
Thnx for the post

I believe these otherworldly beings are more interested in making things right than they are in being viewed
As the saviors of the planet.

SnF
edit on 29-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Isn't he friends with Steve Quayle...

does his blog say anything about the "Steve Quayle's World: It's A Blast" website
and why it is 404 < and has been for weeks now ?

thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There is so much confusing and contradictory information it's easy to categorically dismiss people like Wilcock. I think that is short sighted.

After years of research, I am certain;
1. There is a very sophisticated psychological war being waged against us.
2. The banks and financial institutions are guilty of defrauding citizens and concentrating wealth in fewer and fewer hands.
3. The trail of money leads inexorably to the Fed and other central banks and related smaller banks.
4. There is an incredible amount of sophisticated disinformation being spread including here.

The best advice I've recieved is to learn to trust my intuition. All the answers I seek are available if I can hone my ability to discern. My gut tells me, Wilcock is telling the truth. He predicted the mass exodus of bankers and it has come true. Given his high profile, he must be a target of disinfo but until I find out he is intentionally lying, I will continue to give him more credence than his detractors.

Well, that sounds like a reasonable approach. I agree with your list of items regarding the financial situation of the world.

That being said, what Wilcock has predicted is the imminent arrest of many of the perpetrators. He claims knowledge of a vast movement within the military and government to carry out this plan of justice.

A suitable plan, maintaining reason, would be to assert that if it does not happen, then Wilcock is not a reliable source.

Shall we visit this thread in 3 months and collectively say "Where are the imminent arrests and prosecution of said criminals?"

The truth is, people on the internet make predictions all the time and speak about sources they "can't reveal", trying to gain others' confidence that they have some keen intuition or inside knowledge. When it doesn't come true, one must look back and say "Bollocks!", which is where we will be in 3 to 6 months when nothing changes in regard to Wilcock's divine update.

We've seen thousands of the same type of top secret, prediction-based, big-news, transformational threads on ATS and less than 1% come to any fraction of fruition.

Just my 2 cents. Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join