It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Spring Was Created By The Pentagon & CFR as Means to Attack Russia & China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed how suddenly pentagon is surprisingly quite on the Arab Spring? and why has that Sen John McCain been such mouth loud spokesmen for the Libyan militias and Syrian Rebels the FSA?

Why Is The Arab Spring Happening In Just America's Key Strategic points?
They are.
Egypt
Sryia
Libya:Operation Completed, OP Started in 2011 Feb, Ended in October.
Tunisia

As for the Libyan and Syrian rebellion to encircle iran and Russia, america's cold war era enemy if you think about it, pakistan, afghanistan, iraq, libya, egypt, syria, finally iran( taking israel as a proxy) america will be in a very good position to attack Russia.

And Why in a good position to attack Russia? well because America controls the Balkans with its puppets installed well ignoring the every day needs by the people you can pretty guess why the Balkans are in a mess right now and why should those countries the EU union what for?

They will gain nothing in return unless they want to be like Greece is now, only worse.

And why do some idiotic people the Arab Spring is for the people by the people?
if the Arab Spring was happening across the whole middle east countries, why is it happening to where there are the leaders who didnt like America or Israel for that matter?

Ok i will bite.

Why hasn't the Arab Spring happened yet in Qatar? it has a king system
people are living poorly and it has huge unemployment rate so why hasn't it happened there yet? let me guess.

An American base is there?

And also if the Arab Spring was so real how come it hasn't spread to lets say ugh to Saudi Arabia.
Surely if i was a husband and with my wife i would be very angry if my wife was beaten just because she was driving her car i would go out in rage and protest and even call for a revolution to happen.

Strategically speaking attacking Russia after the Arab Spring are over with, will be a very huge miss calculation.

And i know which targets America and Pentagon are thinking off, they want to turn Russia into a Nuclear waste dump.
By attacking Russia's own nuclear power plants the ones that arent functional correctly if those power plants are attacked in Russia millions if not of billions of Innocent civilians near Russia and in Russia will be dead.

This attack i pray will not happen, if it does i predict an American Spring revolution will occur i will discus more on the Russian power plants.

That is what America and the military will be targeting, you think they would rather target the Russian military? Hardly.

The CFR and the Pentagon would rather just attacking the Civilian population centers with high casualties yes my friends that's there Whole main real Goal.

There little anti Russian rants should have you made that its obvious.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Could the u.s be this stupid?,they're definetly causing some # storms worldwide.I've had a strong feeling for the last year that they're intent on causing worldwide caos.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Russia and China are the last hope for humanity. If this NWO takes over we are truly screwed. These countrys will not be persuaded by the puppet masters, and no matter what we say about China, were in debt knee high in sh** with them. And, have you seen their military?

This crap of believing were immortals and no one can kick 'Murica's a** is bs. That's exactly what the German people felt like in the 30's because of the Zionist ran media and movie industry. Sound familiar?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

And i know which targets America and Pentagon are thinking off, they want to turn Russia into a Nuclear waste dump.
By attacking Russia's own nuclear power plants the ones that arent functional correctly if those power plants are attacked in Russia millions if not of billions of Innocent civilians near Russia and in Russia will be dead.

I'm not sure how you think attacking nuclear power plants would do that but the US has more direct means of accomplishing that goal without "encircling" Russia or China.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Why would the US want a war with the two largest countries in the world? Especially if they have nuclear weapons?

I mean, I have to think the US government is smarter then that.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
lol... Don't forget the "Arab Spring" in Bahrain... but that was a bad bad bad bad arab spring, cause it was shia protesting Americas pet government of Bahrain... so America is helping (money, weapons etc) the Bahrain government kill all those bad bad bad protesters...lol...

Bahrain's strategic partnership with the U.S. has intensified since 1991. Bahraini pilots flew strikes in Iraq during the 1991 Gulf War, and the country was used as a base for military operations in the Gulf. Bahrain provided logistical and basing support to international maritime interdiction efforts to enforce UN sanctions and prevent illegal smuggling of oil from Iraq in the 1990s.

Bahrain also provided extensive basing and overflight clearances for a multitude of U.S. aircraft operating in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF). Bahrain deployed forces in support of coalition operations during both OEF and OIF and participates in the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan.

Bahrain has delivered humanitarian support and technical training to support the reconstruction of the Iraqi banking sector, and has offered support for each stage of Iraq's political transformation. Bahrain has also cooperated effectively on criminal investigation issues in support of efforts against terrorism; the Bahrain Monetary Agency (which became the Central Bank of Bahrain in September 2006) moved quickly to restrict terrorists' ability to transfer funds through Bahrain's financial system.

In October 2006, Bahrain joined the U.S. and 23 other countries in a Proliferation Security Initiative interdiction exercise in the Persian Gulf.

www.state.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I'm not sure how you think attacking nuclear power plants would do that but the US has more direct means of accomplishing that goal without "encircling" Russia or China.

Well Phage i am not sure if you haven't notice but the Arab Spring was indeed a means to encircle Russia and China blocking there Oil & resource route access.

Because dont forget Phage its a resource game in elites mind, i figured this out ever since the events from the Bosnian war and Kosovo statehood in 2008.

Its all have to do with the resources.

I'm not sure how you think attacking nuclear power plants would do that

Remember, Remember, Remember the 90s or 80s of Bombing on the Civilians in Serbia? you really thought they were targeting Serbian military targets in Serbia? they weren't just targeting Serbian tanks in Serbia but also.

Bombing the Civilian population centers and yes bombing Serbia's river and why did NATO do that Phage? to reduce the population birth rates.

Now and then people in Serbia to this day people are dying from NATO's Bombings and why?

Because of the radiation and yes Belgrade is in a horrible state, when i went there in 2005 my family member member had died due to the radiation.

The radiation were effecting her backbones and the doctors have stated to her that there is no care for radiation

Imagine That Cow be Born in America Or Canada for that Matter

And just how can a cow be born with two heads? i say the radiation had effects and from what i hear some babies are born with out legs or leg and sometimes they arent even born without a arm.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by osirys
Why would the US want a war with the two largest countries in the world? Especially if they have nuclear weapons?

I mean, I have to think the US government is smarter then that.

Has the cold war really ended? i dont remember it seeing it been signed on paper, my friend we are living in false peace, false victory.

In my personally view i believe that Russia & China forces and military ever since the cold war supposedly ended were and still are mobilizing there military might.

For all we know Russia could be listed as the First Superpower followed by China and then USA in third because in reality we dont know the real strength of China or Russia.

Now do we?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And just how can a cow be born with two heads?

I'm not sure what it has to do with your OP but it is not unheard of.

Bicephalic or tricephalic animals are the only type of multi-headed creatures seen in the real world and form by the same process as conjoined twins: they all result from the failed separation of monozygotic twins. One extreme example of this is the condition of craniopagus parasiticus, whereby a fully developed body has a parasitic twin head joined at the skull.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even in the US
www.newson6.com...

edit on 3/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Has the cold war really ended? i dont remember it seeing it been signed on paper, my friend we are living in false peace, false victory.

I don't remember seeing it declared on paper either.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am going to be honest, US/Israel wants complete hegemony in the middle east and the two things in her way is the Russia and China.

The US is preparing for WW3...and world dominance
edit on 28-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
so what do you think about obama being caught talking with the russian president saying "i will be more flexible after i am re-elected"?

i dont see america actually Nuking or even attacking Russia

they are simply securing geostrategic regions and preventing any possible future rivals (saddam, qaddafi)

i agree the arab spring was largely CIA influenced but i think this analyzation is a little extreme

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I am not sure I agree with every jot and tittle of this, but I suspected that the Arab Spring was CIA from the beginning. The Muslim Brotherhood is CIA so why should not the entire Arab Spring be an attempt to knock out the Ba'athists by using radical Islam as a proxy? That is my suspicion. Whenever Freedom House and Soros are involved in something I know it is CIA.

It almost seems like the radical Islamists did such a good job of getting us to surrender our liberties and to give the oil companies whatever they want (like a pipeline that will simply be selling oil on the open market with no change in price whatsoever!), such a good job indeed, that they are being rewarded with Egypt, Libya and Syria. And yes, the Oil Monarchies are doing just fine in all of this, the prime funders of global terrorism. Meanwhile, it almost seems like the terrorists are being rewarded for turning the USA in to the Home of the Slave.

I think that the Israelis might be realizing that allying with the US and the West was a dangerous game. The Western elites have always been anti-semitic, eugenicist to the core. It was just a few decades ago that the Ivy League schools had caps on Jews. Really, those people have not changed a bit. They were eugenicists then and they are eugenicists now. If I were Israel I might develop strategic links with India, China and Third World countries. When people try to wipe you out do not think that they change in one generation. Skull and Bones elites remain as they always have.

As for Russia and Iran, I think that they will be destabilized and that "democracy" will elect extremists in those countries. That is my greatest concern.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I do not think the US plans to do that. The US has enough problems at home as well as in the countries it purportedly liberated. Do you really think the US is well liked in Iraq and Afganistan. The populace in both those countires can't wait to see them go home/totally pull out. Even Pakistan has refuse to open their supply route to trucks ferrying supplies to Nato in Afganistan. Regime changes do not always work to plan. Most of the time the US is hoodwinked into helping and only finding out too late. I am sure you are aware of this. No one knows how long the US can keep this up. In the Mideast Israel will cry about Iran. In Asia Pacific, S Korea will cry about N Korea and Japan will cry about China and as you can see there is no end to sucking the US dry. Wake up and follow Russia and China's footstep and focus on rebuilding your great nation to greater heights and no one will hate you for doing that

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Zbigniew Brzezinski.

He talked about all these things in his book written in '99.

Nothing new, carry on.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

I do not think the US plans to do that. The US has enough problems at home as well as in the countries it purportedly liberated. Do you really think the US is well liked in Iraq and Afghanistan. The populace in both those countires can't wait to see them go home/totally pull out.

The elites dont care if the US has enough problems at home or else Total Chaos and Anarchy that is what they want to happen in America once it does it will be to late, everyone will be fighting against each other over nonsense and what not.

As for the American military without there generals, the same generals that led USA into Bosnia, Iraq etc. They will be into Running and hiding Oh and Bush, McCain and the others to.

Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
Could the u.s be this stupid?,they're definetly causing some # storms worldwide.I've had a strong feeling for the last year that they're intent on causing worldwide caos.

It can also bite back. Wait! It already had. Now they need more PSYOP clips on Youtube to brainwash the sheeps.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If the USA can't seem to make up their minds and attack Iran, then how the hell are they in a position to even consider Russia and China?

I don't think there will be an attack in Iran, I think it will work itself out politically sometime in 2013.

Some of my Iranian friends are selling up and returning to Iran soon to live permanently so all can't be that bad.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Now they need more PSYOP clips on Youtube to brainwash the sheeps.

They already doing it with the news articles claiming the Arab Spring is real and was a grassroots effort

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yeah top plan except ..... By targeting old nuclear plants and not there icbm's leaves just one FATAL mistake , there icbm's are stil operable , So the problem there pusy cat William, is .. Beta hope STARWARS is real and working ,if not , prepare the fallout shelter .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join