It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Newspaper: Merah was French Intelligence Asset

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Italian Newspaper: Merah was French Intelligence Asset

www.infowars.com

The Italian newspaper Il Foglio is reporting that Mohammed Merah was a protected asset of French intelligence.

“Upon his entrance, he was questioned by security forces before being allowed in. Israeli authorities say his passport was authentic,” writes Yaakov Lappin for the newspaper.

Il Foglio contends Merah’s entrance into Israel was made possible by DGES, France’s secret intelligence and counterintelligence service.

French authorities claim Merah was arrested in Jerusalem for posse
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not a genius but as soon as I read that Sarkozy wanted people to be imprisoned if they visited certain websites I knew something was up, especially considering the fact that the guy told the media he was an al-qaida devotee and then died but jumping out the window, we know what jumping out the window means right?

I don't think that everthing is a conspiracy, but when wild legislation tries to get passed immediately following some terrorist attack it might be wise to ask questions.

www.infowars.com

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I don't think that everthing is a conspiracy, but when wild legislation tries to get passed immediately following some terrorist attack it might be wise to ask questions.

www.infowars.com

I agree that not everything is a conspiracy... but this smacks too much of the same tired manipulation of public sentiment that we have seen - and continue to see - foisted upon nation after nation... mostly via the singularly ubiquitous "media."

Of course the tragedy of deaths being 'used' as "political opportunity" has become a transnational trend which unhappily coincides with the aggregation of media ownership across the globe. But we are supposed to be too dense to acknowledge that without embracing the 'paranoid' stigma which is it's accompanying baggage.

We require an awakening of sorts, wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well well well. Yet another intelligence asset executed by his paymasters to silence him. Sarkozsy gave orders to take hiim aive and now we know why that order was disregarded.
The dead dont blow whistles.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

My first hunch thought, they have somebody else surrounded in that appartment.
My second thought was, they are making sure he doesn't reach the outside world to share information.

Looks sticky on the French.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sooner or later enough people are going to wake up so we reach a tipping point. Hopefully people will realise that the laws and methods used by these criminals to dumb us down need to be revoked or just plain ignored.

Its time to say to all lawmakers "who the bloody hell do you think you are telling me what I can and cant do!!!" this is my planet as much as yours and why should I as a human being with common sense follow laws that you install that I do not agree with.

I am a human being god damn it, dont even think about telling me what I can and cannot do!!!!

Rant over

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't want to open a new thead and can't find a general thread about this story so for whoever is interested :

Algerian lawyer says Merah claimed innocence to police

But Zahia Mokhtari, a lawyer for Merah’s Algerian father, told BFM television on Monday that she had two identical videos of Merah that contradict the police narrative.

“In these videos, he says, ‘I am innocent. Why are you killing me? I didn’t do anything,”” she said.

Mokhtari would not detail how she got the videos, saying she would reveal more on their origin once she files a lawsuit in French courts against the elite police force, RAID, that killed Merah.

Merah's father is fighting for a trial. It would be quite interesting but I can't see it happening with Sarkozy president.

In other news, a parliamentary delegation was finally allowed a hearing of several intelligence heads today. The request had been denied until now by Sarkozy. The hearing is secret defense security and the delegation can't speak about it.

top topics

join