It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
RACIST BS. TIRED. OF. IT.

VVV

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Yes I think most right minded people on ATS are. I have just started ignoring the threads. They are not even worth posting in. It will die down soon and something else will replace it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Agreed 1000 times, Ive stopped reading the "on-topic" board altogether for the last few days

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Agreed Dave

Its like 60% of topics on ATS is now either about the Martin Zimmerman case, or race related.

If i wanted this BS i would go to Stormfront.

vvv

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah I'm getting pretty tired of this nonsence. Although Bezzers court thread is pretty cool. A trial in the court of ATS. I think it's a pretty cool idea. Look at the evidence and reach a conclusion, isn't that what ATS should be about.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

A good idea. However, the racism and fighting and bickering will spill over into it too. It almost would appear as if racist remarks and racism in general is the new "fad". How ridiculous.

vvv

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yeah, it's a real shame. Seems the media is feeding it as well. I wonder if they have a deeper agenda for their actions.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
“Some white people Hate black people,
and some white people Love black people,
Some black people Hate white people,
and some black people Love white people.
So you see, it's not an issue of black and white,
it's an issue of Lovers and Haters.”

― eden ahbez

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by lonegurkha

A good idea. However, the racism and fighting and bickering will spill over into it too. It almost would appear as if racist remarks and racism in general is the new "fad". How ridiculous.

vvv

Actually, as Judge
, I won't allow it in my courtroom. (thanks, lonegurkha btw).
In the thread we will debate
Means
Motive
Intent
Oppourtunity

A jury has been selected (actually volunteered) and will vote to apply criminal charges or not (ala Grand Jury) to Zimmerman. The prosecution has made opening arguments and we're just waiting for the defense to cross-examine.

No rhetoric, no media, no hate, no emotional verbage.

Just the facts of the case.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This is refreshing to hear!!

Thank you very much for staying sane and objective in this.

vvv

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

apparently i'm guilty of said ignorance. so i now deny it (ignorance, that is). i hadn't realized what a crazy topic this thing had become. i only wanted to be a part of the discussion. i did not come from any kind of racist point of view, but simply adding information to the subject of what kind of people were involved seems to me now a bad idea. i added a thread and it was quickly closed. i now find myself wishing it could be deleted. i apologize to humanity for my ignorance. what bothers me the most though, is i started a thread (in the rant department, maybe that was my mistake) about something that should consume much more thought among the human race than it currently is (see the thread in my signature) and got 1 reply. the thread i started in ignorance of the bandwagon type got sooooooo much more attention (albeit not the good kind of attention... but still).
that said, i am constantly evolving and growing.
i make mistakes and i have no problem apologizing and admitting when i'm wrong.
forgive me.
and forgive them, for they know not what they do.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

well, last week it flooded with Kony threads...this week it is Zimmerman...

next week it will be something else.

top topics

join