It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This post spoken not typed by Siri

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I fooled around with Dragon Naturally Speaking when it was new and had a ball with it sometimes. I had it set up so that when I said "Howdy" it would type 'To Whom it May Concern' and incorporated pretty much my entire southern dialect. 'Uh' was 'space bar' and 'Um' was 'new line' for a while but that got confusing

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Oh now that I didn't know. Competition and these breath throughs in phones have been quite remarkable these past few years; but it doesn't do a thing for the battery life or how stable a build they are
. A phone today is lucky to live past a year and a half whereas my mother's flip phone has certainly lasted a lot longer pretty much throughout my high school and now almost to the end of my college years. Hopefully we can get some rugged smart phones soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

(not cant talk at iPad ATM as wife won't appreciate me "talking" on my forums lol)

Yeah I sold cellular phones since analog, I've seen the transition from when the only smart phones where old school win ce and palm to now. I'm actually likening the life cycle on phone hard ware as in the past it took forever for newer phones to come out...

Long gone are the days where I was envious of Europe and Japan for there cellphones, now the us cell phone market is leading the word again, but I can see from a consumer stand point it sucks upgrading so often.

Btw iPad 3 w Verizon lte I've clocked at 14mb downloads.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

omg bless you!

I am going out to buy one of these asap.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Love the thread. A pearl among swine, or something like that.

The disturbing part of all of this... Now TPTB have EVERYTHING we say during phone conversations in text right? Right?

RUN AWAY!

Love it! The thread that is!

peace

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Love the thread. A pearl among swine, or something like that.

The disturbing part of all of this... Now TPTB have EVERYTHING we say during phone conversations in text right? Right?

RUN AWAY!

Love it! The thread that is!

peace

Holy crap good call, going back through my old threads and saw this post.

You guessed the whole NSA game with this post, NSA using advanced AI to transcribe all our phone conversations.

Crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join