It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian eyes or contacts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was watching some youtube videos and one of the ladys linked this article from huffington. I did a search and i couldnt seem to find this anywhere but if theres a topic please delete. Anyway both the girls eyes are slitted. I would think there just contacts but you normally dont hear about 16 year old girls killing cab drivers with brutal slashes to the face and neck. In north carolina atleast. Anyway tell me what you fellows think? Also you dont even need to watch the video the picture is paused on that screen before you turn it on.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think it's the reflection of the light playing tricks. On the video they show other pictures where they don't seem to have the slitted eyes.

The first pictures are mug shots, and maybe the lights on the mug shots make it look like that.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Maybe it's just a case of Iris Coloboma.

Easier to explain than a 16 year old being a killer reptile.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Reptillians are atheist's versions of demons. Even icke never says anything about physical shape shifting reptillians, I don't even know where all that crap came from.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Oh wow didn't know of that condition. Could be the case.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

One more possibility, just a theory as I've never had a mugshot taken.

If there were two sources of light, one to either side of the object being photographed to avoid a bad/underlit picture, I would imagine it could create that kind of effect. It definitely looks like light reflection to me though whatever the cause.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
those reptilian pupils are really the reflection of the police officer taking the mug shot. same body position each time as he holds the camera. take a closer look. it's obvious once you see the officer the first time. the lights are behind him so he is back lit explaining the contrast.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

okay , background music...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Like others have said, it's a trick of light and shadows due to the position of the officer taking the picture, and the location of the lights. I've seen plenty of mugshots (both my own and others), and this happens quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
two scumbag little reptlians, also three scumbag boy reptilians were in on it too

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

top topics

join