It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEXICAN TV SHOW - Being of Light in Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This guy made me remember the movie "Cocoon". The mistic guy speaking says it's a "Madonna". So wierd

Go to 0:44 on the video. Gotta be kidding !
edit on 27-3-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
This guy made me remember the movie "Cocoon".

It made me remember an old thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Is this for real?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It looks to me as an overexposed or modified video. As in the older thread says, the person to the left of the figure looks like it is talking to it, and the figure seems to move it's head.

This to me seems like 2 people talking. I call it a fake.

The man on the video speaks of a "madonna or virgin" light being, but I would either expect for the other people not to see it or, if they did, to react. Not to speak to it like if it was a normal person sitting by them.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Dunno.

I counted roughly thirty people in that church and no one flips or freaks or goes awwww ??

This Madonna must be part of Anonymous or something...

This is a fake. I had a look at some of the other vids there and well...yeah...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

it is an old video, they are discussing it and they say it's from a church in Greece, There was a thread on ATS about it, I think the ATS thread concluded it's more than likely an over exposure of the white, or some white balance thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ok, now I know it's been posted. Thanks guys for let me know. But you gotta admit it, that s*** is hilarious. Mods please close it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
reply to post by Trueman

it is an old video, they are discussing it and they say it's from a church in Greece, There was a thread on ATS about it, I think the ATS thread concluded it's more than likely an over exposure of the white, or some white balance thing.

I have never seen anything remotely like that from a camera. Strange video. In order for that to be CGI it would need to be worked into it before the shooting started so i will say it is not CGI since the foreground, background and object need to be composited.

new topics

top topics

join