It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this Patent!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by youwouldknow

It is a REAL patent
the question is whether it works or not......any one wanna build? lol

You pay...I'll play....

Des

Hell yeah an ATS chip in to build it space ship

When SHTF we can all survive and bug out with style lol

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Is there any contact info for the inventor? We should get him on this thread. That would be so freakin' cool....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Does this like, mean anything?

It means that Gary Gochnour applied for a patent. It's much easier to apply for a patent than to obtain one but there is no requirement that a device be proven to work to be patented.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Gary Richard Gochnour, the inventor is all over google...here's a bit from one site...It explains how his craft is supposed to work.

Gary Richard Gochnour (US) in U.S. Patent Application 20100243816 reveals an aircraft also called a spacecraft, an aerospace craft, and a submersible craft. Below if figure #1 in Gochnour's patent application showing a lenticular craft.
Source: Gochnour Patent Application 20100243816

The invention relates to a plasma based aircraft maintained in a flight mode by rotating plasma vortices located above and beneath said aircraft. Said aircraft is comprised of chromium steel, or higher ferrochromium steel can be used. Said aircraft receives energy from aircraft produced plasma obtained from the atmosphere. Produced energy is stored within craft oscillatory circuit and plasma vortices. When energy from craft capacitance system is depleting, energy can be obtained from craft inductance system from craft magnetic field. Said craft is capable of space flight, use as a submersible craft, boring device, or lifting device.

Plasma gun
Gary Richard Gochnour also reveals particle propulsion in space will be accomplished utilizing metal ions stored within craft capacitor plates. Said craft is opaque to electromagnetic radiation, and also absorbs radiation directed at craft. Said craft is capable of verticle ascent, descent and landing, and is lenticular in shape. Said aircraft can operate within earth radiation belts safely.

Gary Richard Gochnour in United States Patent Application 20100243796 details a plasma gun system utilizing an aerospace craft. This invention relates to a plasma gun utilized in a plasma based aircraft maintained in a flight mode by rotating plasma vortices located above and beneath said aircraft. Plasma produced by aircraft is utilized by said plasma gun to facilitate initial take off of craft, and also to accelerate aircraft speed, or, within an emergency, as needed. Said aircraft can also eject plasma through aircraft central shaft or within any direction from sides of said craft, for escape, evasion or normal accelerated flight. Preferred embodiment for said plasma gun, is a coaxial plasma gun, utilizing the large capacitance potential of aircraft, the large supply of aircraft produced plasma off said capacitors, or from uninsulated conducting wires, and also utilizing the strong Lorentz force existing within craft. The plasma produced by ionization within craft strong magnetic field, will enable this craft to rapidly avoid impediments to flight, or oncoming dangers.

FIG. 9A shown is a cutaway top view of aircraft with a plasma gun ejecting plasma toward the rear of craft. Craft will be propelled in direction of arrows.
nanopatentsandinnovations.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Haha, I've tried looking, haven't found him yet....I'm just a believer in never over looking anything, look what happened to the works of Tesla, utter shame.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I found scads of info on him, including home addy. Will not post his info here though. I might try to contact him....would be interesting....

Des

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
From what I can see, it's not an entirely implausible design... the problem is that it is very vague.

First, plasmas are not all that easy to work with. Keeping a plasma around a craft is going to be a substantial challenge, along with keeping the generators of said plasma from burning out or otherwise corroding from exposure to plasma.

Second, half the stuff he talks about doesn't even exist. It's like reading a Star Wars technical manual or a UNSC data sheet from the Halo universe. On the surface, it's all very functional and detailed.... you just have to take it for granted that the devices described are portrayed in a practical manner.

I'm not saying the guy is wrong... just that he couldn't patent the Galaxy Class Star Cruiser or the Halcyon Class Cruiser - so he went with a different but almost equally valid design.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I accept this challenge. I will build it.

A list of things I will need:

- Money
- Money
- A little bit more money
- and let's not forget, Igor.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

To add-on to your good post:

Plasma also needs to have something it is "attracted to". It is naturally occurs as a repellant. Just food for thought. If the "inventor", has factored this in and is holding back the information in his patent, he may indeed be onto something.

The big "if", in this invention is materials used and a power source...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Steering this will be an issue. If everything works on this like a closed circuit, it would be like electricity in power lines. Unless the magnetism would attract it in the direction it needs to go by projecting the magnetic force at a small distance, and then it essentially pulls itself there. Like a mini invisible grappling hook of magnet power in the direction you need to turn. all rapidly done of course.

Power core is what, nuke or lazer fusion?

I see how it functions in my minds eye, but reliable technology to make it "sound" is not commercially available, that I know of.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hey guys,
Turns out you can patent anything anyway, but still check this out and see if it makes any sense in reality:
...Does this like, mean anything?

Yea its serious. Whoever spent $80K to file that believes it. So do I. Even a top demonstrates anti-gravity. That thing looks like in will really move at below the speed of light... It might even be useful while bending eather too (FTL).

Its a bit similar to some of my Ideas that I've been afraid of sharing with anyone on earth. Can we really trust Obama Romney Santorum and their 1% puppet-masters with such technology? Well maybe if there's already some alians in the area 51 or somewhere... but IDK about that. And the way the 1%'s behavin they've not been good aliens either.

The problem is the more exotic stuff might get us all imploded into a black hole. And THAT's why I rejected a scholarship offer for a PHD in nuclear physics. The world's just not ready and who wants to live sequestered just to stay alive? Then again a DNA splice could virus-kill 99% just as fast. So whatta ya do? IDK

On the less lethal stuff like Earth Temperature Control, and Passive Desalination Pumps, I've have tried to get an employer-sponsorship that ended up "diss-approved for filing" while still being "intellectual property" of the employer at the time.

The more exotic stuff like this got me a "yea, classified, STFU or else".

Not only is a concept like this feasible, Maxwell and others have demonstrated similar, and died like Tesla.

And actually my fear of sharing such ideas isn't the deadly govt. Id share them if that were all. But instead I just don't think the 1% can be trusted with such things. Especially after taking away my "passive desalination concept". At least a sponsor did approve/own/file/issue (but didn't develop) my "Wind turbine with Variable Area Propeller (Pat 8133023)". Oh and a whole set of patents teaching the "Son Of Man" to read. And especially the Secure Intranet so that when we get wired up like the Borg we can protect our own brains from spam (for their f'n price since they OWN it... I got $1K, and am hoping for another $1K final payment soon).

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CADCatiaMan
reply to post by Aim64C

To add-on to your good post:

Plasma also needs to have something it is "attracted to". It is naturally occurs as a repellant. Just food for thought. If the "inventor", has factored this in and is holding back the information in his patent, he may indeed be onto something.

The big "if", in this invention is materials used and a power source...

There's serious magnatism, electrostatics, and especially Eather throught the universe, multiverse, (infinity from what we can possibly see while within the matrix).

+ BTW, seeing this FORUM(+++) is about projectiles, metal storm makes a nice kids project or phalanx missile system.

edit on 3/28/2012 by reitze because: +

++ and that's an awsome way to create a battle field network too, again with my Secure Intranet patent.
edit on 3/28/2012 by reitze because: ++

edit on 3/28/2012 by reitze because: +++

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CADCatiaMan
reply to post by Sinny

I accept this challenge. I will build it.

A list of things I will need:

- Money
- Money
- A little bit more money
- and let's not forget, Igor.

Here's a concept demo to improve upon. Once you get into space with it, it will be all about riding the space wind like a Hawk "riding the thermals".

Skip to 21:00

edit on 3/28/2012 by reitze because: Change video

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
What this craft does, Ill go with boring device. Just sits there and does nothing.

But in saying that do them words/lingo even exist in the scientific community?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyone can patent anything with the correct registration forms and fee money as long as it's not obvious or preexisting?

YES.

Well, if you claim to have a perpetual motion machine, they will demand an example.

If it's very obviously a violation of physics, it might or might not be issued.

And there's a class of things that if you try to patent them, your patent will go to group 220 for further examination. That may or may not be good, depending on what you were trying to accomplish. I intend to sail through group 220 once more real soon. Maybe by June. Generally, the fastest route to group 220's desk is to patent a nuclear weapon component.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
Yea its serious. Whoever spent $80K to file that believes it.

Geez, I don't think we ever paid 80K to file a patent when it was really technical radar crap.

A "small entity" like a sole inventor can apply for less than $500, even for a complex patent. Especially if you skip the lawyers and can get someone to do the drawings for you. You can file an intent to file for less than that.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

[0007]...The orbits of only ten percent of the asteroids are known...

Now here is a bogus statistic if ever I saw one! How could we possibly know how many asteroids we don't know about?

This invention is interesting though, but it is an example of thinking within most inventors - thinking which is destined for pure fail, and which is not grounded is proper physics. It also is not practical in an engineering sense, by putting the technology ahead of the problem... Key rule of invention is this: First state the problem, then look for answers. Necessity is the mother of invention.

I am an experienced engineer, and after reading most of that patent document I have a good understanding of the concept. But I still cannot see how the machine will work. Where is the energy source? and what is the means of propulsion? The concept is essentially to use a kind or rail gun to fire the sparse subatomic particles that one encounters in space and fire them out the rear end - hence producing thrust. One cannot escape the laws of motion, and this machine is NOT an anti-gravity machine. Niether is it a perpetual motion machine. Yes it is possible to produce an enourmous magnetic field with current passing through super-cooled magnetic coils. But without two things this device will not work. First: It needs an energy source. Second: It needs some body of mass to propel in the opposite direction in order to generate thrust. Without these things, this machine will not work.

A lot of the claims sighted in the patent document seem needlessley detailed and are several steps removed from a pipe dream. This is the sort of thing I used to dream about in high school! Why waste the money on a patent?

All that said, there will be broad application for superconducting magnetic field generators in space - the primary usage being to protect human occupants from solar radiation and intercepting small high velocity particulate hazards. A secondary application would be to generate thrust by ejecting charged particles (as described). But I think there are much simpler and effective ways of generating thrust. But the substance of the patent seems unremarkable, and most of its claims that craft is capable of perpetual flight seem highly flawed. Without energy, this vessel will not continue to function, and the patent did not specify how the craft would power it's massive magnetic arrays. Futhermore, if you are looking for energy in deep space you're not going to find. As there is not much latent energy to be had - unless you somehow, start converting those sub-atomic particles into energy - and the patent did not specify a method for doing this either.

edit on 28-3-2012 by LizardFromOz because: added comment.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by reitze
Yea its serious. Whoever spent $80K to file that believes it.

Geez, I don't think we ever paid 80K to file a patent when it was really technical radar crap.
A "small entity" like a sole inventor can apply for less than $500, even for a complex patent. Especially if you skip the lawyers and can get someone to do the drawings for you. You can file an intent to file for less than that.

The fees are a lot more than that. You pay by the "claim", where the teeth are. And I've done technical radar crap too. My $80K figure was a large corporations costs with legal consultants paid to convert ppt charts into the legal-ease, and yea it included the international fees too. But still the filing fees seem to start around $5K for the simplest (last I looked them up was about 2 years ago).

UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE FEE SCHEDULE

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I believe this "Gary" have interesting history. IF hes is the same "Gouchnour" that I'm looking.

Lookup his history on internet, here a link

Link

What to expect of Gary ?, the interesting ones...
A mysterious JFK informer
An ex Military which denied reentry
Have FBISA neighbour named Carter and found there is Carter alright
A campaign against him calling him nuts during the JFK

There isnt that much Gary Gouchnour in the USA - only 4 according to websites. Pretty easy to lookup.
Oh yeah, I'm a good stalker if I want to be one.

What interesting about his patent is this - I saw the patent pic in Ancient Alien promo videos. Now that is REALLY interesting since the patent was filed years before the episodes

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join