It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this Patent!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The acceleration period was brief only a short of time This period of travel 10 months of acceleration at 1 g can easily be tolerated by man At the end of 1 0 months craft will be traveling near the speed of light After down the propulsion system the craft can coast for the one third distance of the trip at a speed near the speed of light For the last one third of the trip deceleration the craft will turned around while in flight The front and rear plasma will turn the front of craft to the rear and the rear of the to the front The front pilot co pilot cabin will be retracted and the rear pilot co pilot cabin will be raised The craft now decelerate for the final third of trip utilizing the remaining proton fuel at 1 g

0044 In the above manner fuel used traversing the ionosphere and magneto sphere and the sun's gravity belt avoided and fuel is conserved

0045 The nearest gk sun with planets recently found approximately four and one half light years from earth coasting period for trip will have to be extended but not acceleration or deceleration periods

that sounds nice.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm not an expert on Patents in US, but here in Chile the patent only gives you exclusive exploitation of the patent for 20 years, if the the patent is an invention, and 10 years if it is an "industrial model", which is basically a design.

Also when you patent, the patent is only valid in the country you patent. You have 1 year from the presentation of the patent in the original country to patent on all other countries after which, your own patent prevents you from patenting on other countries. Any country you didn't patent the invention will not have protection and anybody can exploit the patent freely in those countries.

So, basically if you present a patent like this one, which will need technology "we" (as in the general public) won't have for probably the next 20 years, is basically a waste of money, unless he can go knocking on Area 51's door and demand royalty on the UFO's they are testing

Anyway, great find!

If anybody wants to build it royalty free, I think this isn't patented in Chile, so you are welcome to my house to build it

edit on 28/3/2012 by gringo74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Cool,

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

The method of claim 1, wherein a method for penetrating an ionosphere, a magnetosphere, or a sun produced plasma in space, will comprise,

(a) building up energy of said craft within an atmosphere, whereby,

(b) the vortices of said craft will become highly energized, whereby, possessing more energetic charged particles, more dense, and,

(c) by circumrotating earth, or other body in space, at increasing speeds, and then,

(d) flinging said craft into said ionosphere, or other plasma in space, whereby,
(e) said impediment to craft forward progress being said less dense plasma, said less dense plasma will break and go around said craft, and said craft will thereby,
(f) penetrate said ionosphere, magnetosphere, or other plasma in space.

www.google.com...

edit on 28-3-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

[0105] Referring to FIG. 15, shown is a craft detachable, rotating living module 760, and also blow up representations of pilot, copilot

This part of the patent sure reminds me of the moive "airplane"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is a bit interesting to me especially after reading about the "alien" artifact in a museum now on another thread that pointed to a thread about a russian UFO crash site with a lot of gathered evidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is interesting is the overlap of the materials and how they are used in the patent and the evidence recovered in Russia.....similar materials and wiring.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Space craft or marital aid?
I've heard some of those can take you into space too.

In any case. Isn't this just an application?
Does it have a patent number?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've read quite a few "conceptual / theoretical" type patents filed by people who have a loose idea about something but could not build a working example to save their lives.

What I find interesting about this one is that it is very specific, contains precise details on construction and methodology (e.g., exactly 7 bands wrapping the ship) and the power source details are contained in a prior patent filed by the same person.

My first impression is that this is a valid device / real invention.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I really have a hard difficult time taking this serious, must be in one of those moods

This really, really, REALLY looks obscene.

I can't stress enough how obscene it looks.

It's no wonder this didn't make the news.

edit on CWednesdaypm232345f45America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As I read through the claims in this patent, I kept wondering.

Where is the part that shows how it cures everything from athele's foot to baldness.

Reads like a recipe for snake oil.

edit on 28-3-2012 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
To Sinny

What is so interesting about this? I am from the U.S. and I already know that there are many technologies which are kept from us. Technology seems to eek out at increments which are supposed to match the economic desire for consumption. Technologies which are developed and which are counter to the current paradigm with naturally be suppressed to allow for the complete use of a prior technology, in terms of profit.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Well I don't see how it could be obscene, their hiding truth is the most obscene. The bible already has an account of this. The actual literal word they used for flying scroll also meant cylinder.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Zachariah chapter 5!

And yes the literal translation of the Bible does clear things up even more, but there is alot in this one too!

The patent does say aircraft!

edit on 28-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Does the bible really need to be consulted in this time period?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys, there's not much else I can say until i become a physicist lol....although I am trying to learn as much as I can to understand all this jargon

Might make another thread on some REAL strange patents haha

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am in school to be a teacher and I believe that we must start from our own point. Some are ahead of us, some are behind, but we all have some type of contribution.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zookman44

The bible isnt consultation device. It shows that our science is a little flawed, and that these things have been going around "punishing" people with abductions for karma, for some time. And yet everyone wants to say, oh this can't be real, he only spent a few dollars saving an idea.

From what I understood about patents, aside from the amount of money involved which looks like it can prove hefty, is that it has to be a provable device, and that also, if they don't market it within a certain length of time, its up for grabs? At least that was in some quotes a few years ago on the forums.

So, have they changed it?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If the schooling is flawed then how must the bible be flawed? I accept that you believe in a message of purity in the form of a supernatural book, but how many books are out their and how many are spot on right?

Should we not have a sincere, authentic message without the retoric of politics? I feel your desire for the unknowable and also share your belief in a creator, but I do not count the bible apart of a set of authentic materials. Look at Nicia. Romans made our religion.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Can anyone understand all this scientific jargon correctly?

I find this patent interesting because I've heard a similar account of how to make something like this work..

[0011]This craft will possess a proton accelerator located within center of craft, running from north pole to the south pole. As the plasma vortices narrow toward the north pole, protons impacting a cobalt steel cap in the front, will impact and divert to the left, providing fuel for the proton accelerator. In the rear of craft electrons will impact and divert to the right, from the cobalt steel cap, and the electrons will bind with the exiting protons which otherwise, would be attracted back to a now negatively charged craft, with loss of propulsive thrust. In the rear of craft, the vortex moving from center of craft toward the south pole, also narrowed providing electrons to neutralize the exiting protons. In the front of craft, impacting electrons divert to the right. Impacting protons in rear of craft will divert toward the front of craft. To accelerate this potential fuel, diversion devices at both the north end of craft, and the south end of craft, will propel diverted particles to opposite ends of craft, as shown in drawings FIGS. 13 and 14. Read more: www.faqs.org...

Or it could be bull...any one in the know here?

ok proton has a mass of approx 2000 times that of an electron, so that ratio would need to be consistent if this system was deconstructed into a basic functional concept. the electron and proton have different charge so attraction is at play here. with the limited info and time i suspect a lorenz force at play within the helix adding to any possible propulsion. i suspect the energy off the interaction of the electron and proton is supposed to also propel this contraption.
for now possibly a half decent chew.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The entire secret of life is that imagination has more pull than repercussion of such.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Very interesting patent i must say. Do you guys really think they would file a patent like this without already having built the craft and tested it out? I bet it is in the ownership of the government though, possibly at S4 or some Naval Space Command SPAWAR unit, since they have alot of secret to the public and are concerned about spacewarfare, the space flotilla of planet earth, our first line of defense against alien invasion.

NAVAL SPACE COMMAND

Mission

Headquartered at Dahlgren, Va., Naval Space Command began operations Oct. 1, 1983. Naval Space Command uses the medium of space and its potential to provide essential information and capabilities to shore and afloat naval forces by a variety of means:

Operating surveillance, navigation, communication, environmental, and information systems;
Advocating naval warfighting requirements in the joint arena; and
Advising, supporting, and assisting the naval services through training, and by developing space plans, programs, policies, concepts, and doctrine.

www.fas.org...

www.spawar.navy.mil...
edit on 28-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
wow cool design!

i have seen some videos and read some articles on simlar theoretical designs for plasm propulsion. very interesting indeed.

Would like to hear from some theoretical physicists on this one ;b

S+F for you!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join