It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Cloud Orb Follows Jet Over Los Angeles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

UFO: Cloud Orb Follows Jet Over Los Angeles

So here some nice footage, not too shaky, mostly high resolution, daylight footage. :up

You can clearly see its not a dust in the lens because the dust could be seen when he zoom down.

So there's probably tons of debunkers creeping this forum, what are your stand on this footage

Remote controlled swamp gas? I lost mine in the strong winds two nights ago
:

Cya!

MODs: didnt find anything about this in the search so I posted this
woot woot mods im pro right?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looks like a lens flare.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Remote controlled lens flare? is that the new model? We got a winner!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
*disabled comments
*advertising - everytime you watch any of his videos you are paying him $$
(it pained me to have to replay over and over and listen to his pockets fill up
)
*most of his uploads are crap

all bad signs IMO...

however, im not a video expert and cant really analyse like some can.....
could be CGI or lens flare....until that is ruled out.....who the heck knows.....

edit on March 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Parachute maybe?

Remote controlled parachute?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by chrismicha77

Remote controlled lens flare? is that the new model? We got a winner!

It stays in the same spot at the same distance when in view, it's a flare or it's CGI. No winner here.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Google AdBlockPlus. This will solve your advertisment problem.

Hopefully you use Firefox.
edit on 27-3-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Google AdBlockPro. This will solve your advertisment problem.

that is not my issue.
my issue is people showing "ufo" videos and taking in $$ for it
to me...that screams: hoax
but that is just my opinion....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ah, well its not my video, sorry for that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Been using ABP for a long time and I dont even notice publicity anymore. Its the old age

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by skywalk

Been using ABP for a long time and I dont even notice publicity anymore. Its the old age

eh...to some people they dont care that people are profiting off every view we give them....
but to me (and even others) its a huge hinky sign.....
although im not the final authority on this matter (obviously), its just an opinion and huge pet peeve of mine....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

I just liked this video, quality is very nice, its very recent. That is all. You dont find good footage like that in every corner of the interweb

I had three great UFO encounter, I'm a believer and that is great footage, wish I had something like that to show about my encounter.

Money making isnt a critera when I pass my personal judgement on a video as genuine or faked.

You have to be neutral and look between the lines

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

I was on that flight ... that was just my thought bubble ... I was thinking really hard that day.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Sorry mod, but doesn't this site work on the same premise? Can you explain to me what is so different? Ie this site makes money off other people uploading UFO videos and such, as the the data of people who visit here is sold, isn't that right?

Can't comment on the rest as I've not seen any of the other uploads from the guy.

This one doesn't seem THAT amazing though I'll be honest. What is the white dot? I'll go with "remote controlled lens flare!"

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by skywalk

I just liked this video, quality is very nice, its very recent. That is all. You dont find good footage like that in every corner of the interweb

I had three great UFO encounter, I'm a believer and that is great footage, wish I had something like that to show about my encounter.

Money making isn't a criteria when I pass my personal judgement on a video as genuine or faked.

You have to be neutral and look between the lines

I, personally (and this is not a popular opinion and NOT a jab at you), but I feel that being neutral and looking between the lines causes one to miss hoaxes and misidentifications.

In this day and age of technology, I believe we all have to be skeptics and critique everything with a fine tooth comb.....we need to go thru a process of elimination and come out on the other end either with something identified or not....

It is MUCH MUCH too easy to hoax stuff and to misidentify stuff....this forum is full of proof of that :/

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

I think that's the moon.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Sorry mod, but doesn't this site work on the same premise? Can you explain to me what is so different? Ie this site makes money off other people uploading UFO videos and such, as the the data of people who visit here is sold, isn't that right?

it costs no money to upload a video to youtube nor does it cost money to host it there and link it all over the net. that is purely for profit and in most cases taking advantage of people by creating fake crap and placing ads on it and watching the $$ poor in by fraudulent means.

to run a site like this? that costs a crap load of money. we are not charged to use this site. but the owners have to shell out $$ in order to provide a FREE service to us.

and our T&C are pretty strict on hoaxes....

see the difference??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Does the guy earn the same amount as from the data this site sells? I highly doubt it, and even if it did wouldn't that just be a hint of jealousy?
Doesn't he just have a better business plan?

I see the difference, If I want to make money easier upload to youtube and don't create a site like this?

Edit: you put some sneaky edits in there I see. The t&c of hoaxes are pretty useless, as it is subjective as to what is and isn't a hoax. Unless of course the person admits it is. I'm sure there are plenty of hoaxes on here that are not labeled as such.
edit on 27-3-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

Edit: Sorry and the site is not FREE, I am paying with my data.
edit on 27-3-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Wouldnt the moon be bigger?

You have the date and location in the topic. Go check out a moon phase and location calendar.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Google AdBlockPlus. This will solve your advertisment problem.

edit on 27-3-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

And you are not allowed to use AdBlock software while surfing on ATS. So hoax videos are not allowed to earn money, only ATS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join