It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khloe drops PETA following Kim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Khloe drops PETA following Kim

content.usatoday.com

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won't be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nydailynews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Kim Kardashian gets P4WN3D - Did you ever want to do this ?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The person who threw flour on Khloe's sister (Km Kardashian) is associated with PETA even though PETA is currently denying their invovlement.

So, Khloe, who has posed for PETA in the past, is severing her ties with PETA.

Interesting to see a group like PETA having their tactics causing trouble for them.

Khloe is right to emphasize that everyone makes their own choice about wearing fur and all. She also makes a good point with the anti-bullying angle.

That could be a good tact to use when confronted by folks like PETA when out and about.

content.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me how this is "Breaking News"? I'm sorry OP, but there is far too much crap going on in the word than to worry about what the Kardashians are doing.

SMDH

edit on 3/27/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

That isn't really fair is it, the OP isn't just talking about the K's he she is trying to make a discussion on PETA and what they get up to why post when you have nothing to say about the topic.
PETA is bordering on terrorism, they have had people killed because they test things on animals and ruin local wildlife by freeing animals from farms (The mink population around me has killed off many native animals around).
Me I wear leather and fur not for fashion but because there is no substitute for the real thing.

www.petakillsanimals.com...

www.squidoo.com...
edit on 27-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I remember reading that the top five FBI countryside domestic terrorist
Groups before 9/11/01 were ELF, PETA etc.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

The part that caught my attention is that Khloe is someone who was associated with PETA (and thus complicit in their ways of getting their ideas across) now coming to the realization of how PETA operates and finally making the connection between that and bullying. It helps that bullying is getting a lot of attention lately.

I like the idea of someone finally standing up to a bully - especially someone who was once on the bully's side.

See also this: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think these folks, the ones who aren't just vegetarians, support maybe one or two things PETA supports, like spaying/neutering, without looking at the bigger picture of how the organization operates.

Celeb PETA Supporters

Hopefully it will stop being cool for celebs to blindly support this organization and focus rather on the specific cause they stand for.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Zarniwoop because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Since when did ATS become TMZ? Not to be rude, but there is absolutely no useful information in this post, or in this response I'm typing now.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

But will waste your own time posting in a thread to do with them.

FFS people it isnt just about them it is to do with PETA and what they get up to.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by davidchin

Wow I think a part of my brain just died, i had to look up who you were talking about even. Who cares what these soulless media whores do. Although good for whichever one did this; even hippies wore leather, just watch a video of CSNY.

new topics

top topics

join