It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics: Illuminati Symbolism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Nice try

Your wrong on so many levels. Painfully so. But nice try at attempting to create apathy. Your claims fail to shake my resolve. Just sayn.

Would be cool if people like you weren't attempting to discredit the most important revolution in human history but ooh well.

Bit harsh. maybe if you could present us with some FACTs about the illuminati, then you may have a point , but who the hell are the Illuminati, never seen anything convincing to make me believe there is an illuminati that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Well they exist to a certain degree. You know how words like "faith" exist to describe something that's not easy to comprehend? Well, "illuminati" is a word describing, imho, the world behind closed curtains that does very much exist, but is still very hard to comprehend and/or explain properly. I mean, it only makes (evolutionary) sense for such a group to exist, whether their true purpose is hidden to their "practicioners" and is to create a counter-movement(the one you can witness the uprising of today - the increase in ditching of greed) or to keep the most profitable businesses and patents to their "practicioners" and have people behave like themselves(increaes of greed).

I can assure you, these groups do exist. However, it's humans from flesh and blood that run them - not superhumans/aliens/reptiles/whathaveyounot. Those are the usual "crazy" ends of the argumentative spectrum, that are the first to be dismissed - but without - the subjects would and could not even be addressed.

2 cents.
edit on 27-3-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

reply to post by Cosmic4life

Nice try

Your wrong on so many levels. Painfully so. But nice try at attempting to create apathy. Your claims fail to shake my resolve. Just sayn.

Would be cool if people like you weren't attempting to discredit the most important revolution in human history but ooh well.

Bit harsh. maybe if you could present us with some FACTs about the illuminati, then you may have a point , but who the hell are the Illuminati, never seen anything convincing to make me believe there is an illuminati that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

Well they exist to a certain degree. You know how words like "faith" exist to describe something that's not easy to comprehend? Well, "illuminati" is a word describing, imho, the world behind closed curtains that does very much exist, but is still very hard to comprehend and/or explain properly. I mean, it only makes (evolutionary) sense for such a group to exist, whether their true purpose is hidden to their "practicioners" and is to create a counter-movement(the one you can witness the uprising of today - the increase in ditching of greed) or to keep the most profitable businesses and patents to their "practicioners" and have people behave like themselves(increaes of greed).

I can assure you, these groups do exist. However, it's humans from flesh and blood that run them - not superhumans/aliens/reptiles/whathaveyounot. Those are the usual "crazy" ends of the argumentative spectrum, that are the first to be dismissed - but without - the subjects would and could not even be addressed.

2 cents.
edit on 27-3-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

This may sound odd to you, but i agree with everything you just stated in this post.

Of course there are groups, many groups i would emphasize, that are vying for control and influence over mankind.

The point i was trying to make is that there is no over-arching super group, and i would add that there is probably zero chance of there ever being one for the next several centuries.

Ultimately the rest of mankind, we the people, will decide who is going to run what and who is going to influence which region, as for geo-politics the die has been cast, the USA will control the west, China will control the East with Japan, Russia will control Eurasia.

This Tripartite is and will be the dominant forum, groups can only rise to dominate the region in which they reside and only for so long, for this reason alone, that of human territorial instinct, an over-arching group with total control can never IMHO happen.

The Cult of the Illuminati serves to imbue those in power with a false impression of suitability for the post of oversight.

Cosmic..

It's a confidence trick.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
regardless of whether the group is called the illuminati or seargeant peppers lonely hearts club band, they are out there and have been for sometime now, who can say how long for sure, regardless they are there pulling the strings, cutting the strings and tying the strings. those who refuse to acknowledge this bltanly obvious fact need to pull their heads from the proverbial sand and start making a concious effort to pull away from the lifestyles these people have constructed for us, we are not robots, we do not need to be guided or controlled.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Star and Flag, I hadn't seen those Illuminati Pyramids strewn about and readied for the Olympic Games. They really like to throw it in our Face!

I am afraid that if the indeed do wish to use the London 2012 Olympics for a False Flag event to Muster in the NEW ZION, then it will have to be a Terrorist attack of an unprecedented scale and which afflicts all nationalities present in the games. I sure am glad I don't know any of the athletes competing this year, because I'd be very worried about what might befall them.

NEW ZION is also what is called the NEW WORLD ORDER, so maybe this thread ought to be posted in that section of the ATS Forum? At least there some members might be a bit more aware of the very real threat that the NWO constitutes for the future of human freedoms GLOBALLY.

The attack would have to be so horrendous that the ILLUMINATI Accomplices in the governments of most major nations would all agree in common accord to surrender their National Sovereignty to the NWO or NEW ZION in order to make the world SAFE!

Unfortunately the DEMONIC Madmen who are in the Royal Courts and at the top of the Power Elite of Corporatism will be certain to stop at nothing to reach their ends. They are psychopathic, engaged in a cult of evil, deranged enough to worship the devil and so corrupt that they'll sell your soul along with their own!

GS

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A neat little article on this for us skeptics...

www.guardian.co.uk... lien-conspiracy-theory

Some fun snippets

This is a new one on us. The logo represents the figure 2012, nothing else." The conspirary theory is far from cast-iron: you could make the word "zion" out of the numbers 2,0, 1 and 2 however you designed them. And while some of the road names around the site might sound biblical, the ones that don't, such as Pudding Mill Lane, have been conveniently omitted.

Crane and Clay exchanged emails, but never met. Crane doesn't think there was anything suspicious about Clay's death. Nor do others close to Clay, including his parents, who have been understandably distressed not just by the death of their son but by the subsequent internet rumours. "There have been many outlandish ideas put forward about Rik's death, some that beggar belief, but most have come from people ignorant of the real facts and who have been too lazy to do their research," says John Clay, Rik's father. "An autopsy was carried out and an inquest held at Bradford coroners court in February 2009. The official verdict was that Rik took his own life while the balance of his mind was disturbed." There were clear pointers to where Rik was heading, says John. A few weeks before his death, he had suffered some form of mental breakdown. He had jumped out of a third-floor window, fracturing his heel. His parents took him in for six weeks. "During his time with us he was not the Rik that we knew and was mostly very withdrawn," says John. "He told us that he had things in his head that shouldn't be there but would not elaborate, which was quite normal for Rik – he would only tell you what he wanted you to hear. Rik could be quite obsessional.

One of the problems with many conspiracy theories is that, unlike scientific theories, they're impossible to definitively prove wrong. Any attempt to do so invites accusations that you're in on them. Conversely, labelling something as a "conspiracy theory" is a convenient way to close down political debate or a challenge to authority by painting the theorists as wackos. Tony Blair described his critics as obsessed with conspiracy during the Chilcot inquiry earlier this year, just as George Bush in 2001 urged the UN not to tolerate "outrageous conspiracy theories" about the 9/11 attacks. Neutral observers point out that regardless of their content, conspiracy theories are "unofficial" knowledge, and therefore threaten institutions of official knowledge, such as academia and journalism. The two sides resemble each other more than they would like to admit.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

One of the problems with many conspiracy theories is that, unlike scientific theories, they're impossible to definitively prove wrong. Any attempt to do so invites accusations that you're in on them. Conversely, labelling something as a "conspiracy theory" is a convenient way to close down political debate or a challenge to authority by painting the theorists as wackos. Tony Blair described his critics as obsessed with conspiracy during the Chilcot inquiry earlier this year, just as George Bush in 2001 urged the UN not to tolerate "outrageous conspiracy theories" about the 9/11 attacks. Neutral observers point out that regardless of their content, conspiracy theories are "unofficial" knowledge, and therefore threaten institutions of official knowledge, such as academia and journalism. The two sides resemble each other more than they would like to admit.

Hi bknapple32,

Yes, I know all you did was quote this, with implicit applause. Yet this is really quite far from the truth. There are any given number of conspiracy theories which can be proven wrong. If one says something very unlikely, for example that bknapple32 is in fact a 60-foot tall Alien living in Cryogenic Suspension and planning to freeze the entire Earth's population, all you'd have to do is show up at an agreed upon place, prove you were 6-foot tall and not 60, have your temperature taken and we wouldn't even need to verify the part about your wanting to freeze the rest of us.

The conspiracy theories which cannot be debunked are those in which the parties accused make no effort to come clean, to prove they are not what is said of them. Of course, in that case they will open themselves up to all sorts of other accusations, some also true, and probably quite a few false allegations too. But this stems from their refusal to behave in an open transparent manner, rather than behind the closed doors of smoke filled rooms. The corridors of power with their whispering schemes are what give grounds to many conspiracy theories, but there are also far stronger allegations from credible eyewitnesses.

I consider myself such a one. I claim not to be credible to others, but I happen to believe that my own personal experiences are credible to me, for my own govern and to help me better understand the mechanisms of our power elite. It is the meshing of personally verified experience confronted with people and events, along with competing theories offering a multiplicity of interpretations of what lies behind them, that gives a conspiracy theory its best chance of being accurate, at least in its larger lines. We cannot hope for 100% accuracy, at least until they've been rounded up and properly tried in OPEN PUBLIC HEARINGS where we will learn with amazement just how frazzled the truth might be.

GS

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The London Olympics False Flag are to trig WW3 and to bring through wars the new jerusalem, zion, and it will be on London.

Watch the prophecies of Parravicini on the subject:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Old World Order : New World Order. That's semantics and you mention it because of purposeful obfuscation by these many groups.

No, it's not semantics. And secondly, it's not "Old World Order", it's just plain "World Order". They are going against "World Order" (a spiritual law of love), by formulating a NEW "World Order".(an esoteric law of greed and satanism)

So it's not really "New World Order", but "A new WORLD ORDER".

I tried to explain it in the only thread I have created so far (I created it, because I thought it is potentially important, and offers a perspective to the "World Order" that not many people know or think about usually, as far as I know).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please try to think outside the box. And also, even if it was the way you say, it doesn't matter in the end - what matters is what _THEY_ think is true - you don't have to agree with them or accept the law of "World Order" as reality, but THEY certainly do, and that's what it's all about. If it's not semantics to THEM, then it's not semantics for the rest of us, because then we can predict their behaviour and thus the world events - which will then make sense with all the knowledge.

So no, it's not semantics, and even if it were, it would be most important semantics if you want to see the world from the perspective of "What is really going on" rather than "I don't care, just bring me bread and circuses, and I will deny anything that might feel disturbing to my egocentric, small-circle thoughts of my everyday life".

There is an opportunity here for spiritual growth .. you can take it or leave it, but you will regret not taking it when you could, if you leave it.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

I wasn't meaning the topics I just meant the naming obfuscation which many of these factions indulge in. Studying there ways is indeed important.

I too work for a better world. Guided by love and compassion

And awesome technology used responsibly by all human beings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join