It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics: Illuminati Symbolism?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Above: Pyramidal "all-seeing-eye" illuminated shapes ring the stadium. Below: The same architect that designed the Olympic area also designed the illuminati-symbol-heavy buildings in the city of Astiana.

Hi its me, I found this piece on the symbolism of the London Olympics. I am a little skeptical about stuff like this but I still think its interesting, so I recommend a look.

Source:The Illum-O-lympic Prison City Rollout

...they are imprinting on the world psyche a dystopian brand of prison-like city dwelling that makes their multitude of predictive programming scenarios in print and film come to life.

It couldn’t be more obvious. Even the general public is appalled, with the lavish spending expected to reach 10-fold the original 2.4 billion pound estimate. Electric fences, thousands of military troops, exercises on the Themes…I mean, overkill seems strangely appropriate in more ways than one.......It’s not security they’re concerned about. It’s making a statement for all the world to see. “Behold your future containment system, plebians. Get used to it, because it’s coming to a city near you!”...

...Prometheus the light bearer would be proud. The Olympics are the picture of a Luciferian worship service; spectacular arenas, crazed throngs of the masses with the elites peering from their luxury suites at incredible feats of (harnessed) human prowess, military pomp and circumstance, bright occult insignias everywhere…wow. Aren’t we the rulers of our own destiny! We indeed are the ultimate form of controlled civilization!

He also includes this vid at the article:

So what do you think? Just more ravings from the intertnet, or is he onto something?

edit on 3/26/2012 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Not to forget the logo.
www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 26/3/2012 by corporation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's all rubbish, there is no Illuminati.

There are only so many geometric shapes to play with when designing any building, i wouldn't give such theories any credence.

Anyone claiming to know or be Illuminati is being pretentious at best, more likely deluded.

Our world is a world of Avarice and Deceit, i think a true shining one would be easy to spot in this dark age.

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Hahahaha ooh my.... Its just soo blatant now its kinda pathetic. I saw some designs a while ago and I thought someone was trying to see stuff that wasnt there to make it seem dodgy.

But hell to the F no. THAT IS a Illuminati tribute structure. No question about it......

So yeah.... We should probably defeat the New World Order, Illuminati, TPTB faster....

I don't like living in this prison. I wish more people would get active at defeating this threat :/ I do much. And always question myself as to how I can do more. I wish the majority of citizens of the world were informed and cared also

Soon enough

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Nice try

Your wrong on so many levels. Painfully so. But nice try at attempting to create apathy. Your claims fail to shake my resolve. Just sayn.

Would be cool if people like you weren't attempting to discredit the most important revolution in human history but ooh well.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ravings from the internet.

Nothing is going to happen at the Olympics, except for Olympic games.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Nice try

Your wrong on so many levels. Painfully so. But nice try at attempting to create apathy. Your claims fail to shake my resolve. Just sayn.

Would be cool if people like you weren't attempting to discredit the most important revolution in human history but ooh well.

I am not trying to create anything, certainly not apathy.

If you wish to chase your tail and waste your energy trying to out a non-existent organization then fine.

I would just like to point out to you that there is no New World Order, just the same Old World Order.

There are no Illuminati, maybe some pretentious fools who make wild claims.

You want a revolution ? then maybe you should begin with the Establishment Old World Order before they die laughing at your attempts to overthrow the shadows they create for the ignorant.

Just sayin.

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think you are on to something with this. The end of the video with the five guys whose sweaters match the colors of the rings is super creepy.

What is up with Big Ben? I saw something on the news last week that they want to change the name to the Queen Elizabeth Tower or something, coincidence?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Old World Order : New World Order. That's semantics and you mention it because of purposeful obfuscation by these many groups.

I care not for their names TPTB fits. The scum who own the federal reserve. The scum who own the central banks of the world "Rothschilds". The scum that warmonger "Bush family n co". Pick a name for these people and their affiliates. They conspire together with others against humanity as a whole. That's just fact :/ A sad fact that gets more and more proven by the day.

We should probably deal with this to restore logic and compassion to society......

That's just me anyway and that's what I try work towards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made this thread to collect some different resources ive discovered that simplify some of the many different forms of provable things that have occurred in history to make me believe this is the reason for all other bad smaller issues in society. Our whole social complex has been constructed on purpose to be retarded and materialistic.

Once you realise this is true it makes it much easier to realise this is fixable!
edit on 26-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
the mascots

somethings up

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

London 2012 Olympics: terrorists 'plotting cyanide poison hand cream attack' Terrorists linked with al-Qaeda are plotting a cyanide poison attack on London Olympics by mixing chemicals with hand cream, it has been reported.

Text

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You people are obsessed with 'false flags' - TPTB just don't work that way, they create the conditions for the terrorists to flourish, then let them get on with it.

They use liberal dupes to ignore/ tolerate the conditions under which the 'problem' grows .............................and their 'solution' has too be chosen to deal with the problem - but it doesn't mean that it is not a real problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by balladofcirclingvultures
the mascots

somethings up

Is this for real. You have to be joking!

The pyramid thing is kind of a slap in the face. Making the invaders the mascot is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

The only power these people have is money, the value of money is a perceptual thing.

Yes we are in a material world created by those who require such to maintain their influence, but their influence is waning in direct proportion to materialism that is waning.

It is clear to most that materialism is not resolving issues rather it is creating greater issues, the imbalance between haves and have-nots grows daily as does the threat of retaliation against those who maintain the 18th century economic program that has outgrown its usefulness.

On these issues we seem to agree, where we part is in the assumption that " they " are organized and have a plan, they do not, they are feral and stealing what they can while they can, " they " would like you and others to believe they are Illuminati/New World Order.

The fact is they all suffer from the same Group Psychopathy which gives the impression of an organization.

They are merely like minded and not organized at all.

Once that veil has been pierced it will become easier to understand and thwart their activities.

I wish there was some pyramid organization, it would be so easy to simply remove the capstone, but that is not the case.

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yeah I agree when it comes down to it the problem is a few old men and their underlings. At some points in time they may have held influence over large portions over society but their empire is being destroyed.

Although some portions are very psychopathic and sick. Like the child sex slaves and Monarch children :/. Nazis moved over from the end of WWII and setup in Americas institutions thats another fact. like the CIA and NASA back in the day.

All the crimes we can focus on for now with the coming mass arrests. The esoteric connections or lack thereof can come later.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

theres no illuminati watch this then.www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD

theres no illuminati watch this then.www.youtube.com...

Is that it ? a Youtube video by a delusional paranoid who went on to kill himself.

Epic Fail !

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

August 4th, 2008.

Google Video Link

Rik Clay said what you are saying but in so much more detail 4 years ago. I encourage you to watch the entire vid if you can and if you are interested in the occult symbology hoo-ha. Seriously, he was the first to do it. Watch it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Is that it ? a Youtube video by a delusional paranoid who went on to kill himself.

Epic Fail !

Cosmic..

People using the terms "epic fail" in a context such as this are those we should not pay ANY attention to. And Rik Clay was not just any person, he was on to something BIG. What he discovered, has and will be focussed on by a lot of people.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Nice try

Bit harsh. maybe if you could present us with some FACTs about the illuminati, then you may have a point , but who the hell are the Illuminati, never seen anything convincing to make me believe there is an illuminati that is manipulating the world from the shadows.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join