It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't we all just get along?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Man, I know. I would never even attempt to make such a visit out of fear for my wellbeing.

But that is exactly my point. Why does this have to be this way? This kid in Florida never should have been where he was? No? I dont know. And, we may never know what actually happened. Maybe he was provoking. Maybe he wasn't. But two wrongs do not make a right. Cliche.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
reply to post by phantomjack
[mo
You cannot do anything to stop some people from playing the "race" card. If these things happen on a regular basis...yes...you have every right to be vocal. But if its just a random case just let it be and don't make mountains out of mole hills. No wonder the US government ship you guys out to war since you people do not appreciate the peace and tranquility you enjoy. If you have the money, travel the world and see how other people live and you will be thankful for what you guys have. If you don't believe what I say...ask yourself this question: "Why do so many people want to come and live, work and die in America?" Many have paid with their lives just trying to come to America.

I agree with you. In every aspect. We americans are in fact spoiled. It is tragic. I wish we could turn back the hands of time, and re-educate our children, and do away with all of the influences that control their destinies.

I am at the point where I want to pull my kids out of public school. Not because of the education they are receiving, but because of all the external influences of "other people's kids"

Its shocking to see how people are living these days in the USA. Nothing matters here any more. Its just a matter of time before this country crumbles, because good people are dying off, and the rules of conduct are not being passed down any more.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I unfortunately agree with you. I just read something the other day about the "Black Man Code" which apparently is the "code" passed down from father to son.

Here is "the Black Man's Code" but we're "white" and I've told my three sons the exact same thing.

Always pay close attention to your surroundings, son, especially if you are in an affluent neighborhood where black folks are few. Understand that even though you are not a criminal, some people might assume you are, especially if you are wearing certain clothes.

Never argue with police, but protect your dignity and take pride in humility. When confronted by someone with a badge or a gun, do not flee, fight, or put your hands anywhere other than up.

Source: www.boston.com...

The secret is knowing your enemy.

I worked in a office that was run along the line of Henry VIII's Court - yea just like The Tudors.

I watched how management manages, how the few are easily able to control the many................keep pitting everyone against each other.

The golden ones are the ones that know how to kiss the kings back side the best and gain his/her ear - truth or lie, you need to remain on good terms with whoever holds the power if you want to survive.

You, yourself cannot fight a army.

The old adage, "United we stand, divided we fall". TPTB know us better than we know ourselves and are doing a darn good job at keeping us divided.

United we would be able to over throw this tyranny we have been brought to but most of you don't realize this yet.

Well forget slavery - I'm of Scotch, Irish, Welsh and English, poor peasant stock - and I'm sure as many of my relatives were slaves as was most Americans of African descent.

We now have child sex slavery............slavery, rape, mass genocide - the stronger, instead of protecting, eat the weaker just like in the "lower" animal kingdom - except most animals don't do it for fun or sport like we humans do.

I always told my blonde haired, hazel geen eyed son, "If a cop stops you, because you are 6' 2" and weigh over 225 keep both hands on the steering wheel and or do EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. Do not out run, do not make any sudden moves, do not speak unless spoken too, answer the questions respectfully and as in short of words as possible - the police carry billy clubs, and big 45's (and hell knows what else in their trunks).

While most are good, decent folk, there are some that are egotistically jerks.

I again replied earlier today on "Do We Live In A Police State" and replied with various videos some may find disturbing.

Our police no longer protect and serve the people as much as the "system" and our "system" is now, again in my own humble opinion, corrupt to the core.

You can be a good man/woman and believe with all your heart if you are told you are serving the greater good, you are serving the greater good but in reality being a bully, a goon, a tool.

I'm sure not every Nazi soldier was bad, they were trained to take orders, not question those orders and fed propaganda that made them sincerely believe they were doing what was best for their Motherland.

With Trayvon Martin, he had a Facebook account and was dressed in a gangster type of apparel.

It is human nature, I have read job interview and psychology books and the average human being judges another human being within 2 minutes of first looking at them.

If you dress like a gangster, walk and talk like a gangster, chances are that is the image you want to project.

And I am the mother of a now decent 35 year old man that in his youth was the teenager from hell.

He told me that my warning him not to take off, to get out of the car, hands up and ordered to and complied with lay face down on the pavement saved his life.

Face it folks, the police are "the system" they have military equipment at their disposal and many of them (not all) but many of them are scared and will shoot first and ask questions later.

Now, I am 59 and when I go out I dress very middle class, conservative to send a message that I am a decent, safe person...........you will, sadly, be judged by how you dress and conduct yourself.

The pictures flashed all over of this kid that was sadly shot is not the image I've seen elsewhere on the net. He may have really been a nice kid, but he let on that he was not as clean cut as some would believe.

Yes, the cop had no right to kill him.................none and should be charged with man slaughter and go to jail.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion, we now live in a Corporate Dictatorship / Police State, get use to it and act accordingly.

Want to look like a hood, a thug, a gangster - do it behind closed doors, when you go out in public, it pays to look clean, average. The more you blend in with the pod people, the easier your life will be. We have come to this point because we were all so easily distracted and dumbed down.

One last thought - I saw a interview with the survivors of Hitler's Death Camps. They were all asked, "Why do you think you survived, when so many didn't". Spooky, they all answered, "I didn't stand out, I blended into the woodwork, I did not give eye contact or challenge authority, the soldiers had the guns, we didn't."

You are now filmed almost everywhere - act accordingly.

Safe journey.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree. It's time for some peace. HERE

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Back last fall I had a conversation with a friend of mine and he predicted a "race war" before the upcoming elections.

I laughed at the very idea. "no way" I said. "racism is a joke, really? No one would drawn blood over something as old fashion as that! We have moved past race.....it is all about haves and have nots" I pointed the Ocuppy movement out, and we discussed that.

Is there truly an agenda to divide and conquer using things like race and class? Did occupy not stir up enough chaos in the streets so we have moved on to this? What's next? I never saw this coming, now I am left questioning if my friend could be right. I hope not, because I do not want to think that people would get caught up in something that would only hurt everyone in the end.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yeah, well, we don't have very many instincts left running around in us, but one of them that still has a bit of power is the psycho-sociological human instinct to stick with people who are like us and fear and mistrust people who are not. It keeps us from catching horrible plagues from traveling strangers, and from trying to breed with other species that are too far outside our own. Neanderthals, and the like. This is tempered a bit by an incest taboo instinct (you don't want to be attracted to people who are too much like you), and the mild tendency to be interested in the "attractive foreigner." You may have noticed this when the girls in your high school went all gooey over Hans, the foreign exchange student. This is in place to keep the genetic mix fresh.

The thing is, until a couple thousand years ago, we all huddled together in our little tribes. Strangers who were different were all potentially dangerous and evil. And just because we live in a "modern" world, doesn't mean we've outgrown our old instincts.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

My opinion on this, at the root of all racism and prejudice is ignorance mostly.

Other factors being how we were brought up, our perspective of the world, but it all goes back to an ignorance of the situation.

Then i read your points on how there's an agenda to divide and conquer using things like race and class, and i believe it true, not just race and class, but any differential characterisations of people this could be applied too.

It keeps the masses weak, and we will never unite against the wrongs in this world completely until we all can unite as one, regardless of differences.

throw in money as a tool to poison things and everything is a mess lol.

As a human race we have the potential to over come these things, but from what i can see we are a long way off from getting to that stage.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
Back last fall I had a conversation with a friend of mine and he predicted a "race war" before the upcoming elections.

I laughed at the very idea. "no way" I said. "racism is a joke, really? No one would drawn blood over something as old fashion as that! We have moved past race.....it is all about haves and have nots" I pointed the Ocuppy movement out, and we discussed that.

Is there truly an agenda to divide and conquer using things like race and class? Did occupy not stir up enough chaos in the streets so we have moved on to this? What's next? I never saw this coming, now I am left questioning if my friend could be right. I hope not, because I do not want to think that people would get caught up in something that would only hurt everyone in the end.

I actually predicted this a few years back when Obama first took office. In fact, when I first saw Obama in 2004 at the Democratic National Convention, and ABC zoomed in on him while he was sitting in the audience, I turned to my wife and said, "They are grooming him to be the next President." I had no idea at that moment who Obama was.

What is frightening is that this OWS movement has only just begun. We have upon us the new "Summer of Discontent" and all we can do is sit back and watch it unfold before our very eyes.

Our government, and I blame ALL of them at this point, are sitting back watching this all unfold -- and encouraging it in most cases. The news media is guilty as well. Why did they post a picture of Trayvon that was 5 years old? Why didn't they use a picture of him, as he was, this day before he was shot? The answer is simple -- to make him look like the victim. A young child. Its all brainwashing and misdirection.

The media makes me sick.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Great post! I can tell that you are a passionate, reasonable human by the way you express yourself in writing...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join