It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Do NOT get radiation/chemo. It is terrible for your healthy cells. Research something called 'antineoplaston' therapy. When a person has cancer, simply put, there are too many oncagenes turned on, and not enough cancer suppressor genes turned on. This is a gene therapy that targets many different genes. It has been clinically tested with no side effects, and has been proven to CURE malignant brain tumours in children among many other types of aggressive cancer.

Do not believe the lies the medical industry feeds you. They want to put you on radiation/chemo and then have you buy an assortment of drugs to combat the ill-feelings these 'treatments' give you.

The FDA has tried to get Dr. Burzynski's medical licence removed from him on many occasions (he is the doctor who invented the therapy).

Look up Dr. Burzynski and antineoplaston therapy.

www.burzynskiclinic.com...

What are Antineoplastons?

Antineoplastons (ANP) are peptides and amino acid derivatives, discovered by Dr. S. Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D. in 1967.

Dr. Burzynski first identified naturally occurring peptides in the human body that control cancer growth. He observed that cancer patients typically had deficiency of certain peptides in their blood as compared to healthy individuals. According to Dr. Burzynski, Antineoplastons are components of a biochemical defense system that controls cancer without destroying normal cells.

Chemically, the Antineoplastons include peptides, amino acid derivatives and organic acids. They occur naturally in blood and urine and they are reproduced synthetically for medicinal use. The name of Antineoplastons comes from their functions in controlling neoplastic, or cancerous, cells (anti-neoplastic cells agents).

How do Antineoplastons work?

Antineoplastons act as molecular switches, which turn off life processes in abnormal cells and force them to die through apoptosis (programmed death of a cell). While they trigger the death of cancer cells, they do not inhibit normal cell growth. They specifically target cancer cells without harming healthy cells.

It is generally known that the cancerous process results from increased activity of oncogenes and decreased expression of tumor suppressor genes. Antineoplastons "turn on" tumor suppressor genes and "turn off" oncogenes restoring the proper balance in gene expression.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dear OP,

I am a man but I am compassionate and feel your pain. What you are going through is a heavy weight for anyone in life. I truly hope all works out for you for the best.

That being said, I have 3 experiences to share with you re: females with cancer. The first was my best friend's wife who discovered she had an ovarian tumor the size of a golf ball. She is a purist and chose a lifestyle change whereby she devoted herself to a macrobiotic diet after an interview witha macrobiotic therapist. Her tumor disappeared within 8 weeks.

The 2nd experience involved a woman whom I loved and was diagnosed to have metastisized lung CA following a pregnancy. She initially chose a natural regimen as her treatment but 6 weeks into it, decided to forego it and moved into an allopathic treatment plan which included chemo and radiation. She died ~ 3 months later.

The 3rd experience involved my aunt. She had breast CA and chose surgery, chemo and radiation. She survives today 25 years later and still smokes.

My point or opinion is that you must choose between allopathic and alternative ways of treatment and stick with them. Mixing the 2 doesn't work IMHO, only exacerbates the bodies response in a negative way. Believing in what your doing and putting your full faith into that decision is your best avenue.

I can't know what you truly feel, only what I would choose if I was in a similar situation. Good luck to you and God bless.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry to hear.My mother had breast cancer when i was 12.They had to remove one of her breasts.She was getting chemo treatments which made her very ill,then proceeded to the loss of her hair.They gave her a wig but she refused to wear it so she didnt let it get her down.I think the human spirit and the will to survive does incredible things.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
I'd lost my job and didn't have insurance so I felt there wasn't much I could do about it.

Thats why you guys in the states need health care like us here in The Netherlands. We all pay a small ammount of health care tax a month. Everything got paid from that monthly payment.

If you get sick, need to go to the dentist, newest cancer treatments (expensive!), etc. USA walking behind, and manny ill people suffer. If you think you dont need this, people are just ignorant.

Anyway, i hope you get better soon! Keep it up, and stay positive!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Get some Green(unfermented) Rooibos tea. It contains 80mg of antioxidents per 6 to 8 ounce cup. Drink two+ cups per day. The cancer can't handle the antioxident load. Twice as many antioxidents than green tea. You can buy it from Yes Market or WholeFoods. Hope this helps.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You can defeat cancer! Change your diet to mostly raw veggies and fruit! Eat a lot of bananas and organic apricot seeds. Make sure they have the b12 vitamin in them! Listen to music / frequencies above 500hz (528hz is the best you can listen to). Keep a positive mind set. Cancer can be stopped, even the "incurable" diagnoses.
edit on 27-3-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You will be fine.. If all else fails, at least you will get to leave this shtty world.

U

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your situation. Don't give up hope. Cancer in not a be all end all. Do your homework, there are many cures for cancer. Your not gonna hear about em from your doctor.

Just my opinion, this is not medical advice. Research the following.

Miracle Mineral Suppliment (jim humble)
Gerson Therapy
Make your body more akaline
avoid high fructose corn syrup, aspertame and other artificial sweetener
Meditate- focus on healing yourself-picture in your mind the tumor disintegration, being eaten up, etc.
eat antioxidants
look into baking soda internally
Vitamin d
Watch "Run from the cure" on youtube. Research rick simpson.

Research the success rates of people who get radiation and chemo. vs those that don't. Chemo and Radiation destroy your healthy cells as well.

I have given you nine things to research. Your doctor gave you three. Look up what i have given you, they will lead you to 10-15 more methods i haven't included. Pick your favorites. find a doctor that will support you and your new information.

I do energy work. If you are interested. PM me, i will do it for you free.

Love, and light, blessings to all.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
reply to post by CantSay

Those are some excellent thoughts. You see, I came down with cancer after going through some trauma in my life. I do believe the physical body manifests disease when stress takes a hold on the body.

That's what research is starting to show. The biggest clue is that there is evidence that memory "storage" may actually exist outside the brain as well as inside the brain. This directs research into exploring how else the body is connected to the brain besides the usually assumed brain->instructions->action in body (one way flow) The body is very connected.

I believe in what I wrote based on research and personal experience. My wife had cancer, and so did my mother and grandmother and there was all a common link - trauma, stress and depression. My wife and mother survived but not my grandmother (back in the 70s - horrible, horrible treatments that eventually killed her before the cancer did). Being a scientist (started by my wife's cancer), I started doing my own research and noticed the plethora on evidence that a troubled psyche manifests physically. It starts more plausibly, and dismissively, as in eating badly (ex. ice cream binges), not taking good general care of yourself and perhaps drinking or substance abuse, but then there were the cases of people that did take care of themselves like my mother and wife. They all had experienced mental trauma which created an imbalance. Being honest, we were having problems in our marriage but we still loved each other, so as horrible as this sounds, I became the best husband in the world as an experiment, in combination with medical treatments, all in order to help her survive. I worked hard to remove all negative aspects of our relationship in order to ease her mind. The treatments were surgical, but the days leading up to surgery the cancer stopped growing. The surgery caused other problems and compounded the mental angst she was experiencing by disabling her in an unfortunate way and there was no assurance that all the cancer was removed. It's been 13 years and our relationship is strong and happy and cancer free. That's just my own very personal case, but the research contains many cases just like this. My other personal was my own mother who got cancer in the months after her mother died. They were very, very close that she became severely depressed after her death. She got cancer and it spread. Within weeks she was diagnosed as terminal with months to live. Her doctor at the time was from India, a resident in NA, and to say the least he was a bit unconventional. He didn't give up on her and focused on relaxing her in unconventional ways. She attended some unconventional prayer and healing meetings. And then it happened, what can only be called a miracle, she started feeling better all of a sudden and went in one day for an x-ray, the cancer had disappeared completely! This is no lie. I was young then, but since I've seen her records. The hospital was shocked and in disbelief according to my dad. Again, I could have believed it was a miracle, and I can't completely say a small part of me still believes that, but my rational scientific mind believed there was something more at play, something we didn't understand yet. What was at play was her doctor aided her greatly in relaxing and letting go and leaving it to hands of God or whatever she believed in and focus on enjoying her remaining time. In this process, her depression disappeared and so did her cancer. Depression was the problem. That was the key for me and my own personal case with my wife.

I've researched this extensively and strongly believe what I wrote can help if not completely cure. It doesn't hurt to try.
edit on 27-3-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm very sorry for you and hope everything turns out okay.

Concerning alternative therapies, I advise you to consult with your physician first.

I am a physician myself and have had some experience in caring for people with cancer. Generally, you can try any alternative therapy you want as long as they don't interfere with your standard treatment.

I am not from bigpharma out to get your money, but I can't stress enough how many times people have lost their chances of being cured because they refused standard medical treatment and used alternative therapies instead.

Today, medical advancements have made breast cancer very treatable (even in later stages of the disease) with surgery/chemotherapy/radiation therapy/hormonal therapy.

Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm very sorry.Prayers.Lost my Mom to it.Avoid chemo at any price.Not worth it

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffb
Cancer is usually just a symptom of another problem, the best thing you can do is try to find the root cause then treat the cancer. If you Google healers library and or beating-cancer-gently you will find information on how to question your subconscious on what the cause of the cancer is. Just trying to treat the cancer itself may not resolve your problem entirely

Most of all keep thinking positively it’s not like you got cancer overnight, it’s been there a little while so as long as you see it as just a problem you need to overcome and not a death sentence then you have a great chance of ridding yourself of it.

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bonsoir OP,
I'm really sorry.
I don't have time to read all the productive answers the community has already offered, so I'll try to be as helpful as possible. I didn't however read anything about Paul Stamets.

Mr.Stamets is probably the world's leading mycologist. He's been working on a variety of subjects regarding the fungus kingdom, providing one of many keystones to our holistic understanding of Biology.
In the Turkey Tail Mushroom was found a PSK (protein-bound polysaccharide) that boost production of natural killer cells (a type of lymphocyte critical to our immune system) otherwise compromised by heavy treatment and/or illness, namely chemotherapy (which will probably be soon called poisoning people, I hope).
He was only supplying for the research (couldn't host it too) when his mother called (2009), to tell him she was very sick with breast cancer. The doctors invited them to look for cutting-edge research (since she was/is too old for any kind of chemotherapy/surgery) and told them about the turkey tail research, which Mr.Stamets knew all too well. She was on stage with him in 2011 for TEDMED, did not see any evidence of a 5cm tumor !

Trametes Versicolor - Turkey Tail Mushroom WIKI
Paul Stamets / FungiPerfecti
Youtube - Stamets' lecture - TEDMED 2011
Youtube - Stamets' lecture - Bioneers 2011
US National Institute of Health - Trametes Versicolor

The PSK found in Versicolor seems to be quite effective against prostate cancer too, and is already being used as an adjuvant for cancer treatment in Japan.
All those researches are from different respected universities.

You can find almost all of his lectures online, thanks to global culture sharing (aka any decent torrent tracker)
Please buy his books, support him, he has enough patents to destroy one head of the hydra (pharma)

...I hope I didn't miss a previous post that already talked about this....
Plein d'amour et de force !
Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Anyone mentioned mushrooms yet? (edit, yes, post above mine for starters, sorry, I only read the first page)

Whatever you're going to be going through, it'll be vital for you to have a strong and healthy immune system. Mushrooms are quite well known for helping the immune system. Good time of year to get growing too, all you need is a log ( any hardwood is good, and conifer logs are best for certain types) Lion's mane, coral, shiitake, chicken of the woods and the strongest one, Reishi. (make tea from, don't eat)

Note, these are NOT those types of mushrooms. These are all safe to ingest, gourmet mushrooms.

This is not to cure you, before anyone says that I'm peddling dangerous advice. This is just to give you a boost, so that what ever you do have to face, your immune system will be working as well as it can.

I'm sorry that you've had this diagnosis, it's a terrifying thing to have to go through. Stay positive, loads of people make a 100% recovery, my partner did luckily. I'm sure you will, you've got ATS willing you well. Keep laughing, laughter is better than medicine sometimes.

edit on 27/3/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Always retain a positive outlook, NO MATTER WHAT. You can beat this! Just remind yourself that you can do this!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This video about DCA is worth watching.

www.youtube.com...#!

www.newscientist.com...

This stuff used to be available online, not sure if that's still the case.

edit on 27-3-2012 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I feel so very bad for you
As one woman speaking to another woman, I think it is one of the diseases we fear the most. I watched my mother in law die from the complications associated with Breast Cancer in 2009 and prior to that my very own father who passed of complications due to Prostate Cancer in 2007. Although my mother in law passed at the age of 71, she found out that she had breast cancer in her fifties. That is the good news! She learned of an institute called the Gerson Institute, which was founded by Charlotte Gerson, who is the daughter of Dr. Max Gerson. She studied their methods and applied them and it worked for her and has worked for thousands and thousands of others world wide. My fathers story was much different as he just ignored the cancer until it was too late to do anything about it...it had spread his entire body and there was nothing anyone could do. He never told anyone he had cancer until 8 months before he passed.

My mother in law became cancer free after she began the Gerson way of life and lived almost another twenty years without ever once undergoing an invasive mammogram, biopsy, chemotherapy, radiation or removal of her breasts during those years. She also became a caregiver for the Institute and travelled the world while assisting in the healing process by applying the principles of the Gerson Therapy for people with many different ailments/diseases, not just cancer. The majority of her patients went on to live long lives and many are still alive today because of her dedicated assistance and belief in The Gerson Therapy.

The Gerson Institute
Dr. Max Gerson

I personally know Charlotte Gerson and many of the people that head the clinic and might be able to assist you if you're interested in at least speaking with them.

I wish you the best in life in whatever treatment you choose and hope that you have a full recovery. Remember to stay focused on killing those Cancer Cells and do not let them win your mind. Your mental state is of the utmost importance as you embark on your journey to health.

Public

ETA
You can also contact the institute and get a head start on educating yourself about their very very old therapy and mention the name Shirley Tice (my mother in law), they will know exactly who you are talking about and mention that her daughter in law (me) recommended you and they will know who I am and will be ready to assist you or you can ask for Carol, she also knows me and knew Shirley Tice and is a caregiver as well.

Also, just so you know, I would never ever recommend anything of this nature to anyone and I have nothing what so ever to gain by recommending The Gerson Institute except in knowing that you made a full recovery. If I had not personally seen it work myself over and over again, I would just simply say I heard about this or that...but i witnessed it.

Although, I have never had cancer, I have been to their clinic and have travelled with my mother-in-law and saw her work miracles based on The Gerson Therapy as a Gerson caregiver. I must warn you, the Gerson Therapy is not an easy thing to do, but it is worth every bit of hard work you put into rehabilitating yourself and becoming cancer free.
edit on 3/27/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this but..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Get mebendazole in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatipigs
FIrst of all you dont have to live with that diagnosis. gerson.org. Cancer is not a death sentence it never was, but it you live by the rules it is. Dont live by the rules. there are so many truths that will cure you. Read all the replys and take your pick. I believe you will be just fine.

Thank you for supporting The Gerson Institute and please read my post two up from this one.

edit on 3/27/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Your going to let these barbarians start cutting pieces out of you? You realize mammograms are a leading cause of breast cancer? Yes I said Cause. There is absolutely no reason to start cutting breasts off if you have breast cancer. That is merely treating the symptom and not getting to the cause of why the cancer started in the first place. Healthy people do not get cancer. Chemo and radiation therapy are both death sentences, so avoid those. Do you know 80% percent of breast lumps are NON-cancerous? Lymph node removal has virtually no impact on survival or disease recurrence, while it causes additional pain and debilitation.

This article may be helpfull for you

Make sure you get a second, possibly third and fourth opinion. False positive rates in breast cancer are just too high.

Good luck.
edit on 27-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join