It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It has already been mentioned but I'll just throw in my 2 cents. Hemp Oil cures many forms of cancer, even terminal patients, so I would definitely advise you look into this treatment asap. DO NOT allow any forms of chemo or radiation therapy into your body. Now is the time to research what is happening to you. Do not be bullied into being TOLD how to fix it "maybe" by doctors working for big pharma who just want to roll you through the standard system. Good luck in your journey and God speed to recovery.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Outsmart Your Cancer by Tanya H. Pierce describes many alternative cures that have histories and are affordable.
edit on 27-3-2012 by baboo because: (no reason given)

www.ebay.com...

Reviews from above link:

"Best natural remedy book I have found yet. Awesome, and very interesting!" by: dawnoly ( 89)
If you want to assist in alleviating your cancer with non-toxic treatments, this is the book to get. I have known several people who did more to cure their cancer than they can find through the medical field.

Review created: 08/01/11

"Great" by: eugenea916 ( 247)
Great reading and reference book! The information was revealing and relevant for one's health. I highly recommend this book. It showed much research on the part of the writer to include so much information.

Review created: 12/10/11

"Excellent Book Super E-Bayer" by: lbhunter ( 188)
Excellent book a must read for all. With cancer such a danger to us all, and our medical success rate so low, everyone should have an alternative plan.

Review created: 03/31/10

"Outsmart Your Cancer by Tanya Pierce (2009, Package)" by: sheba123 ( 721)
This is an easy read descriptive book listing more than twelve suggestings for possible cancer remedy through certain food combinations, or a certain type of tea for the easy methods to follow as well as more complex processes with supplements and items that need to be ordered or clinics to be visited. Each method described appears to be painless which is a better trade than the painful, nauseating chemo and radiation after surgery. The food suggestions can't hurt and perhaps maybe could help or prevent cancer. The surprise was the possible implication of amalgum dental cavity fillings as a...Read full review

Review created: 03/09/11

"Outsmart Your Cancer" by: pastlivesthree ( 558)
Wonderful and informative. This book contains alot of information and much research has been done in writing on all of the topics it includes on different cancers and cures.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

First I'd like to say i'm very sorry to hear that. I'd say the best way to treat cancer is with Medical Marijuana. It really helps and takes away the pain. It's not a cure but it's a big help. It's also better than chemotherapy.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A similar thing happened to my aunt who got breast cancer (not the rare type you have). She did not want traditional therapy and used the Hoxsey Clinic here in Mexico. She was cured of cancer. So it works.

The Hoxsey Clinic is not opened to make money but to help people. If you can't afford the treatment they will give it to you for free from what I understand, you just have to be able to make it to their clinic.

They operate in Mexico now because big pharma shut them down in the States where they started because they knew they were going to loose out on a lot of money if the cure become commonly available. There is a documentary about the issue.

So you started a thread asking for alternative therapies, here is a tried and true and tested one that I know of second-hand. My aunt says she would recommend it to anyone.

I did a quick youtube search and found the documentary right away. I'm sure a quick google search will also bring up the information you need to get in contact with them as well. Here is the documentary:

edit on 27-3-2012 by SubAce because: fix link

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Heal thyself: www.quantumtouch.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Please take other's advice and avoid chemo/radiation at all costs. I lost my beloved 41 year old Uncle to the treatments. He was a mere wisp of his former self at the end, a guinea pig for his uncaring doctors.

No matter what you decide to do in terms of treatment, I definitely recommend cutting out ALL processed foods, trimming or taking out dairy, only organic whole foods, wheat grass, lots of veggies and such. If it has more than a few ingredients, pass it over.
Tumors are a body's way to surround and centralize toxins and bad cells. Help your body fight by pumping up your immunity and putting ONLY nutritious foods in.
You might also look into Macrobiotics.

Big hugs, and we are sending good vibes your way!

edit on 27-3-2012 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
sorry to hear about that, and I think I'd be wanting to try a more natural approach myself. I'd probably start with apricot seeds, google apricot seeds, some have claimed that apricot seeds have cured their cancer, they are also apparently good in the prevention of cancer.

All the best
edit on 27-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi Orbitbaby,

Very sorry for your current health difficulty.

For what its worth, my mother has survived her brush with breast cancer (single mastectomy) for over 20 years and my ex-wife (double mastectomy) will be 10 years in June.

You seem to have a very positive attitude and that will be extremely beneficial for you.

I urge you to look into the diet thing. And, most importantly, please take advantage of some of the other members kind offer to allow you to message them. I think you will benefit from hearing of their experiences

Be well.

You are in my prayers.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
this video will really help you

You can beat this, I'll say a prayer too.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens

First I'd like to say i'm very sorry to hear that. I'd say the best way to treat cancer is with Medical Marijuana. It really helps and takes away the pain. It's not a cure but it's a big help. It's also better than chemotherapy.

Apples and oranges...
Pain management does not treat the disease.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Cancer is usually just a symptom of another problem, the best thing you can do is try to find the root cause then treat the cancer. If you Google healers library and or beating-cancer-gently you will find information on how to question your subconscious on what the cause of the cancer is. Just trying to treat the cancer itself may not resolve your problem entirely

Most of all keep thinking positively it’s not like you got cancer overnight, it’s been there a little while so as long as you see it as just a problem you need to overcome and not a death sentence then you have a great chance of ridding yourself of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
so sorry to hear about this, i wish you all the luck in the world to cope with this

blessed be

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Technically, you can cure cancer through fasting. What you have to do is fast long enough(3-5 days) for the body to reach cleanse mode. DON'T eat anything(not even good food) because as long as the body has food, it will not seek out these nodes and lumps and burn/clean them out. Drink water only. If you're willing to fast for 10+ days(you can go without food for 30 days, probably more if you have a lot of extra fat stored), then it will probably eventually seek out and burn up this lump eventually.

Remember that Jesus fasted for 40 days without problems. Cancer is an accumulation of calories and stress, therefore, to reverse it, you have to stop eating and let the body start cleaning. The body can be very intelligent, as long as you know how it works.

Though honestly, if you can afford chemotherapy, then just do that. Better to just zap the thing directly, then to try these "unproven" methods(in the sense that I've never tried it, it's just what I've read. I HAVE tried certain aspects of it, such as fasting for 3-5 days, though unfortunately, I don't have cancer so I can't you if it worked. I can tell you though that my vision improved a bit, and things do seem like they're "unclogging.")

edit on 27-3-2012 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

There is a unique form of Qi Gong from China which is totally free of charge and attracted 100 million people during the 1990s until the communists banned it. In a survey from 1998 about 99% of all the practitioners reported varying degrees of recovery from all sorts of diseases.

Anyway, it is all free of charge and has no membership, you have nothing to loose. All the exercises and books can be downloaded here: www.falundafa.org...

You can also find a local contact who can help you learn faster and also arrange the practical stuff for you in case you need some help with downloads etc.

Falun Dafa is based on cultivation of mind and body, first comes mind. As far as I understand it if you can let go of your disease(let go of the issue of life and death) and stops thinking about the disease, and then starts to study and exercise Falun Dafa, anything is possible. For me, I was a wreck when I started and today I am in excellent health, no allergies, no flus, no colds, nothing. But I also study and exercise every day or else I start feeling worse.

Most important is to study the books Falun Gong(at the beginning stage) and Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

I wish you all the best in the future, and if you just manage to remember that Falun Dafa and the principle of Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good and important in your daily life, you will have a good future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hi,

You might want to try cutting out dairy and red meats, all meats if you can. Supplement with hemp oil instead...
You must know that growth hormones in dairy and meat are only fueling the growth of the cancer. As someone else mentioned on the first page, look into the Rick Simpson story... It couldn't hurt

I have been vegan since the news of my Mesothelioma.. thank God mine is benign. But it was a big wake up call.

My heart goes out to you.

Just know that everything will turn out just fine.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Sanest approach to cancer I have come across is "Real Cures" by Dr. Shallenberger.
Google it, see what is free on his website. Otherwise get somebody to sponsor you the 100.- US$ or so to get access to the archives.
I am not affiliated with Dr. Shallenberger in any way, but I have been evaluating traditional vs. alternative medicine for a long time. Conclusion: There is only 1 criterium:
Does it WORK?
(Not valid criteria: Is it popular? Is it free? Is it taught at the university? Does "everybody know"?)
Dr. Shallenberger combines what works from traditional medicine with scientifically based alternatives.
About chemo he says, for example: Works best in deed to kill cancer cells, BUT you must take supplements during chemo to prevent the chemo from killing you (something that docs brain-washed by pharma $$ will try to forbid you).

BTW: I have known two women with breast cancer. One tried to cure herself with juicing. She died trying. The other one went the "standard" route with operation and radiation. She survived. But died some 10 years later.
So standard treatment cannot be avoided, but see Dr. Shallenberger in person or buy his material and use it.

Wish you all the best and good recovery.

TO ALL: Don't bother discussing my statements about Dr. Shallenberger here. I am not him, do not have his knowledge and in no way does this posting replace the necessity to seriously study and evaluate his material.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

Remember that Jesus fasted for 40 days without problems.

Yes He did, and so did Ghandi and many others. Check out youtube for people who have some good videos on fasting, who have fasted themselves. Curezone site has a section on fasting too, which I found helpful. I did not fast but two to three days at a time. But since I was on the budwig diet, I had to keep up with that measure.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Such a sad indictment on US society that most people have to postpone seeing a doctor until it's 'too late' because of the country's retardedly backward, laughable, butt-of-the-world's-jokes health care sytem.

And to think, the Republicants want to repeal even the little good work Obama has tried to implement...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Dear Orbitbaby

I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis, and I have sent you good thoughts and positive energy.

I urge you though to please investigate alternative treatments. I can speak from a recent and really traumatic experience.

I had a very very dear friend who was diagnosed with oesophageal and stomach cancer a couple of months ago. The cancer was so severe that he had difficulty even swallowing his own spittle.

The doctor prescribed an aggressive invasive cutting procedure as well as chemotherapy. He did not at one point ask my friend about his diet and lifestyle factors. I knew that my friend had been consuming massive amounts of sugar all his life - about 8 cups of coffee per day loaded with 5 teaspoons of sugar per cup, a 2liter coke per day and topped off with a big slab of chocolate and an ice-cream or two. I mean - it was pretty self-explanatory.

I asked him to hold off making an immediate decision on his surgery, and gave him my Gerson book to read. I also downloaded stacks of Gerson-related docus off the web (including The Beautiful Truth). He made fresh and raw juice and sipped all day as he could (with difficulty, because his oesophagus was in a manner of speaking completely shut closed due to the cancer growths. He did the caffeine enemas (yikes
). He also started on a course of Sodium Bicarbonate.

After a couple of weeks of following this regime, he looked glowing and wonderful, was putting on some weight, and was eating 3 bowls of soup every night! The fact that he could eat soup without gagging or having difficulty with swallowing was incredible and a testament to his improving health!

However, his medical aid told him that he had a final chance to undergo surgery, as an oesophageal stent had to be inserted prior to chemo - and if he had to refuse this opportunity he would not have another. It was with great reluctance that he climbed into his car that morning and went for a (relatively uncomplicated) procedure to have the stent inserted.

Long story short - the stent did not seal - the doctors ruptured the tumour during the operation - they then lost the stent during a later operation - had to then keep him semi-tranquilized for the pain - had to cut out half his stomach - the tumour then metastasised at an alarming rate and spread to his whole body. He did not come home after going in for that initial operation, and passed away two weeks ago.

Some of his last words to me were "I greatly regret coming to this hospital. I know within every cell of my body that I would have been perfectly well had I continued with my alternative regime at home. My greatest mistake in my entire life was to let the doctors have absolute control over my body."

I still have nightmares over his agonizing passing in hospital. And after walking this road with him over the course of months, I can only urge you to explore all your avenues. The planet has provided us with EVERYTHING we need to flourish in every sense of the word. The Gerson therapy really did do miracles for my friend.

Good luck - and all the best wishes!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
innnnteresting! It wasn't long ago that this cancer was a death sentence, but now they can track to see where it spread through the lymbic system! very impressive!

I'm sorry to hear you ended up with this cancer, especially at 40! damn I'd be pissed. Fortunately you can be optimistic since your 40 year old body will handle the chemo and surgery far better than a 60 or 70 year old would.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join