It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I've just been diagnosed with breast cancer....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Wow my heart goes out to you. I have not read the whole thread just a few posts and someone may have already mentioned it but try the baking soda cure it won't cost anything no side effects and you have nothing to lose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can also do a search on youtube and google for more info on this. But this is so simple and no danger why not try it... Also get a second opinion on your breast cancer before jumping in to surgery and radiation etc.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hello, and my sincerest condolence to you for your cancer diagnosis. PLEASE know that many, many people overcome Cancer and do it NATURALLY! My fiancee is a perfect example. I live near Boston. She went to the best hospitals in the area. She received the typical treatments, radiation (murderous), chemo (even worse!) and of course, surgery, which initially was not an option. She had a cancerous tumor 2.4" in her brain and another cancerous tumor in her left breast. Both were growing fast and aggressively. After going through there absolutely 1 step less than death treatment, IT DIDN'T WORK!! They sent her home to die on December 19th of 2011. She and I are getting married in May of this year!!

www.cancertutor.com...

Go to this site. We had nothing to lose and everything to gain. We ordered treatments on this alternative cancer treatment site, specifically BLA, Zormus, PrugX, MC2 and a few others. We oxgenated her body, increased her pH, built up her immune system (which was almost completely destroyed by the chemo / radiation) and then sat back and waited. GOOD NEWS / BAD NEWS. Good news is that the brain cancer, very hard to treat due to the fact that you must avoid "swelling" of any kind, is now gone! COMPLETELY! No more seizures either. MORE GOOD NEWS. The breast tumor is also gone! COMPLETELY! This tumor was growing so fast that they said it was going to invade her heart space and her left breast had to be removed Immediately! Not. ALL GONE, BOTH. HOWEVER, one of the two (2) hospitals in the Boston area giving her treatment, actually the 1st, gave her so much radiation it CAUSED CANCER to form in her bones! She now has MM, Multiple Myeloma and we are working with alternative treatments for that. Confident we will beat it. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, unless we are talking death as a result.

So my point is that if you go online, do your research, you will see, there is a wealth of information and details and products which can and will assist you. No one, and I mean NO ONE, should be dying of cancer.

It is a paradox, but they give you radiation to get rid of cancer, but radiation causes cancer.

I am not a kook, please now that. I have seen it first hand, they work and will for anyone, Stage 1, Stage IV, doesn't matter. However, time is of the essence, so the sooner you get these in your system, the better.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You might be confused with all the conflicting advice being given, but here's some more.

Alternative therapies need not be so expensive. I have tried MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) for a few complaints. I think it really is good stuff. If you google MMS Breast Cancer there are some positive stories.

As a simple protocol I would combine that with lots of carrot juice, and large doses of pure ascorbic acid (Vit C) as per the Linus Pauling protocol.

MMS is only 26 bucks for a few months supply. In my view, all the debunkings and scare stories are completely bogus.

The best anti-cancer site I've ever seen is www.cancertutor.com

I could be wrong, but I think there are many alternatives to surgery. I read that they try and scare/rush you into treatment. They will make big money off surgery and chemo. Cancer is an industry like any other. U2u me if you like...

If most of you have already read this, then please excuse me. This is a testimony of an MMS user:

GP Tells Family Their Daughter only Had 2-3 Weeks to Live

Delwyn was originally diagnosed with Breast Cancer at the age of just 26. It quickly spread to her bones, hips, spine and lung. Her liver was in bad shape also.

Four weeks ago she was confined to bed, had to urinate in a glass bottle, and weighed only 45 kg.

On October 3rd 2007 was a black day for the family. She had not eaten for 3 days and her Doctor met with the family and said they needed to make a decision as to whether to pull the feed tubes out of her or not. She had 2 – 3 week to live. In emergency hospital, the family had arranged her funeral and cemetery plot

She started on the MMS and 10 days later the cancer markers continued to increase but her strength and energy started to return. She was walking and even drove a short distance around the paddock at her parents Park.

edit on 13f20122pmTue, 27 Mar 2012 14:49:29 -050029 by HiAliens because: meh

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

My prayers are with you and your family!

There are alternate healing methods available, and they are free. A few of them are shown in this video, I hope you get a chance to see my comment and this video. A well balance nutrition, coupled with positive thinking and acceptance of the cancer is one method. Heres the video, I hope it can be of grave significance to you.

I wish you all the best with your recovery!

My heart goes out to you

edit on 27/3/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dkf89

I have starred this comment as IMHO I agree on reducing the acidity of your body which also supports Jane Plant's findings.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My prayers and thoughts are with you as fight this battle. I am optimistic that you find the help and cure that you need. Having read your thread yesterday - of course I thought of you as I ran into this alternative website today. Oleander Soup

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Hello OrbitBaby,

I just want to say I cant stress enough how sorry/sad i feel for you and anyone who has to suffer from this disease.
I felt like i should share my sister with you. I'm proud of her success and smarts and I think her knowledge is for everyone to have. My sister works for a natural supplement company that consult with cancer patients regularly, and by their number of cases it really feels like it can be used as a cancer treatment. I doubt it will ever be since FDA does not approve of natural supplements.
My sister has a masters degree in Chemical Engineering and currently working on her Doctorate degree in Naturopathy.

You can call her anytime at work or home and she will give you advice for nutritional guide and other tips if you were not interested in the product. She wont suggested if she doesnt think its necessary. The call is free so you dont need to worry about that.
You should do your own research on it and on fucoidan just so you have your own background knowledge, it is called Umi No Shizuku and they use Fucoidan extract along with agaricus.

Ask for Susana
# 877-316-8387
and her email is

[email protected]

My name is Jaime or Jimmy either one,
here's my number just in case you have any other questions

I wish you the best and
keep your family close because believe me you need them more than ever

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Talk about a game changer! It feels like my life has just stopped and it's not going to
start again until this is all over.

Last summer the nipple on my left breast started to change, like it was drying up and
started to retract. Then after about a month or so it went away. I thought it was a skin
rash of some sort and didn't worry too much about it. Until it came back about a month
later...with a vengeance.

I'd lost my job and didn't have insurance so I felt there wasn't much I could do about it.
Meantime it's getting worse. It itches like crazy and it hurts.
Finally I qualified for special program that allows for reduced medical rates. My doc
prescribes me a steroid cream to see if that might get rid of it. It only made it worse.
She wants to schedule a mammogram and I tell no, no more mammograms. So she
agrees to schedule and ultrasound instead.

So I get the ultrasound and immediately they find a tumor. A few days later they biopsy
the tumor and it comes back cancer. A week later they biopsied my nipple (they used
a device the size of a pencil to punch a hole in my nipple and then sew it back shut.
Ouch! nothing for the blinding pain, either). The biopsy for my nipple comes back a week
later and it is a separate cancer. This particular type of cancer (2 cancer for the price of one)
is called Paget's Disease. Paget's Disease affects 1% of all women and men with breast
cancer. The rarest breast cancer there is. Furthermore, the vast majority of women who get
it are in their 60's or 70's. I'm in my 40's. Gee! Almost feels like I've been personally selected,
LOL!.

My doctor's treatment plan includes surgery (next week). She'll take out the tumor AND my
nipple (which I shall miss greatly) as well as taking out several lymph nodes under my arm.
What the lymph nodes look like is going to determine whether or not I'll have 4 months of
chemo or homone therapy and possibly more surgery. Then, when I'm done with that barrel of fun, radiation every single day for 6 weeks. Then reconstructive surgery.

I feel like I'm on this roller coaster ride that I can't get off. Since I lost my job my income is very limited. There's several foundations that help with breast cancer...once the treatment has started, and I'm grateful for those. I've
been filling out tons of forms to get help. I can't imagine anyone would hire me while I am going thru this treatment.

My biggest problem, I suppose, is that I want to try some alternative therapies but I just don't have the money
and my new special Medicaid for breast cancer won't of course, cover ANY alternative treatments.
ALL of the help, the support groups, the group mind think all talk about the standard treatments...
surgery, chemo, hormone therapy and radiation.
I've been smoking for years and have been trying to quit these past few. The RN asked me if I smoked
and when I told her I was trying to quit she told me not to worry about it because I was already under enough
stress. (She's an RN and she knows damn well surgery and smoking are not a good mix)
Not once did anyone question my eating habits or any environment factors.

The hospital has patient navigators to help me wallow through all the bureaucracy, the forms and hopefully
answer any questions I might have. Of course I ALWAYS get their voice mail and they NEVER call back.

In general the feeling I get is, your stuck with it lady, now deal with it. Support groups are limited to once a month
(the next one is the same day as my surgery) and I haven't been able to talk to a single person who has gone thru this experience. A few I've known in the past have gone thru the standard surgery, chemo and radiation.
Is there anyone out there who has a different experience dealing with cancer using alternative therapies?
I'd sure like to hear about them.

I don't know you, and I haven't seen you in some of the threads I've been, but when I saw this, I felt compelled to post. As a woman, breast cancer is always our greatest fear. I just want you to know, my prayers are with you as you go through this traumatic time. If you feel like talking, feel free to message me.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Dear Orbitbaby,

Well, you have a whole lot of different people here wishing you well, pouring out their hearts and desiring nothing but goodness, health and hope for you.
I count myself among them. I don't know you, but my mother had breast cancer. She ended up having a (not double) mastectomy, had lymph nodes removed from her armpit, and stuck on Tamoxifen for a number of years before being given the all clear. Her annoyance was that Tamoxifen robbed her of her singing voice.

I know you have been bombarded with helpful websites, videos, alternatives for therapy and whatnot.
I'm worried that you are feeling a little over-inundated with other peoples' best wishes right now, which is why I hesitantly offer you a documentary I watched some time ago about a Doctor in America who has developed what he believes is a cure for cancer. The first half hour presents the medicine behind it, plus the statistics of success rates. So successful has he been in treating cancer, that the FDA and various other clinical/medicinal bodies are trying to sue him and destroy him over his practice.
This guy is by no means a quack. But this documentary certainly puts things into perspective.
Cancer is BIG BUSINESS.
That's not where he is coming from, by the way. May I humbly suggest you have a look at this incredible/amazing documentary on a man called Dr Burzynski and draw your own conclusions.
He uses medicine, not homeopathic/positive thinking/aura reading new age quasi science medicine. He uses real medicine with real answers and real, tangible results. Recipients and results are all contained within the first half hour of the documentary.
Please have a look and consider your next decision.
Wishing you every blessing ans hope,

David.
X
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-3-2012 by Lucius Driftwood because: I forgot to post the documentary!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your cancer.
Have you googled your cancer's stage and survival?
You might have a good prognosis with conventional treatments ?.

As for alternatives.

If I had cancer I would change my lifestyle!

Max Gerson claimed that people that ate fats did not get well on his therapy, so he
blocked the use of fats. I think flaxseed was ok but I am not sure.
People claim Gerson does not work period but they neglect to tell you that there was a study
done on Gerson therapy that cured incurable skin TB I think 447 out of 450 cases cured in the study.
(Back then TB was incurable.)
Patients of Gerson include Jay Kordich the famous juicing advocate. Gerson helped him cure his cancer.
Proteolytic enzymes have been shown to have an anti cancer effect by immune stimulation.
Your pancreas makes them normally but in cancer patients they are not present or greatly reduced.

Try googling Sartori cesium chloride, cannabinoids cancer..

I think RIck Simpson makes cannabis oil for free and gives it free to people.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

bullcrap they deleted my post, it was the most common sence one there with the most backed up information and scientific detail

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck.

My wife went through breast cancer recently.

>> I think If I can say what helped HER the most it was;
Support of friends.

Having other Cancer suffers in a support group.

Keep physical with some sport (my wife played volleyball at the A level throughout the ordeal -- she stopped for only about two or three weeks after the surgery and popped a fake boob for being a bit too eager).

Either do no harm, or go all the way; my wife decided to have both breasts completely removed along with nipples, and everything was reconstructed. She was around 40, but didn't ever want to have to come back -- it's a tough decision because that course removes feeling. Doing it half way, might be the worst course -- you should either be REALLY aggressive, or stay away from stuff that is going to weaken you and remove quality of life.

Turn really lousy moments into parties. My wife had a "goodbye to boobies" party with cupcakes. She had all hear friends come over for a "head shaving party" -- because you really don't want to let it fall out over months during Chemo. Just say goodbye, and wear wigs and scarves until it comes back. My wife looked really awesome with the hair stubble -- pretty much like GI Jane.

To save money, you can have the nipple tattooed by a normal tattoo artist.

Research. Our top of the line Plastic Surgeon didn't know that there was a gauze that reduced the creation of scar tissue by inhibiting certain skin cell growth -- so you need to listen to experts -- but become the expert in your condition as well.

Keep positive. I don't know if I'm helping that. Anger is probably the biggest Cancer-causing factor. If you die young and happy -- at least you will have won something and been an inspiration.

>> What we found useful;
A Low Glycemic Index diet will speed your recovery. Regardless of what they might SAY about Chemo and Radiation -- your body needs to detox, and eating healthy things will only help that. Sugars will bond with the toxins and radiation and cause MUCH MORE DAMAGE. We stayed pretty clean together (yes, your significant other SHOULD start eating the same diet as you), and I think it did a lot to reduce the headaches and sore body. We used a lot of Stevia as a sweetener -- and now that's replaced sugar for good.

Try Turmeric and Capricin -- these come from peppers. I hear good things.

Get second opinions. If you don't feel comfortable with your doctor -- check with another. Often, you will find someone too busy to give you a straight answer -- you are going to have a LOT of questions and fear is as dangerous as cancer in your treatment.

Consider anti-depressants. People can easily slip into despair and somehow the "chemo" can make you lose sleep, memory, and be a total pain to be with. Depression becomes a factor for many cancer patients.

Take everything you learn with a grain of salt -- there has never been more money poured into anything more vague in the history of humanity;
I'm not even sure after all this time -- if the whole Oncology profession is a fraud or not. It seems that in 50 years -- the survival rates haven't changed that much. You will hear terms like; a 90% chance of 10 year survival. But nobody seems to know if that wasn't the odds you had before the expensive doctors. Since detection now is earlier --- is the 40 year old having a 90% 10 year survival doing better than the 50 year old from the 1970's who had a 10% chance of a 5 year survival -- she's already 50 before she found it, after all? Your attitude is probably the most important factor -- so go for the "best odds" and always figure you will beat them.

ACCEPT KINDNESS FROM STRANGERS: Tell people what you are going through. Nobody is forced to do anything -- but you will be surprised how happy people are to help. Call in all your cards and accept ANY help people give you. Don't be embarrassed.

PUT UP A CALENDAR on FACEBOOK: On it, you should mention who is doing what for you and thank them. My wife didn't have to cook for a month during surgery because everybody brought by dishes -- and it was a huge relief. Just mention your dietary needs and people will help out.

ONE GOOD THING: The chemicals that act on fast-growing cells, are going to give you very nice skin. My wife now has smoother, softer skin than she did as a teenager.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks everyone! There is a load of info here that I am trying to sift thru.
I knew I came to the right place! Thanks so much everyone for your info, your
kind words and your support. ATS rocks!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi orbitbaby,

i want to send you a PM that is a link to some info i hold on my private server.

I've never sent a PM on ATS and i am not finding it obvious how to do so.

I googled and found someone that said "hover over the 'member' link in the persons profile to send them a PM', i've tried that and it's not working for me.

If anyone could tell me how to send a PM i'd be very grateful (and probably feel very stupid at missing the obvious !).

All the best to you and your loved ones orbit,

QV.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Just remember that cancer cells need 18 times the amount of sugar that normal cells do.Vitamin C is very close to sugar on the molecular side of things.If their is absolutly no sugar in the diet they will take up the Vitamin C instead, and it will kill them....Not even a herchey bar! and no carbohydrates ,which get converted into sugar.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hello I hope you can read my english. I found a very interesting sience raport about brest cancer
www.scientificexploration.org... I think you have to read it, everybody with cancer has to read it. Its an alternative treatment you can use by your regular treatment. good luck.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Steroids + Cancer what kind of a sick joke is that? Of course it would get worse... there are documentaries showing that steroids makes the cancer grow and spread.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is someone account on taking baking soda and maple syrup/molasses

D Porter said 2010/04/30 at 3:55 pm DJP Protocol – This is MY protocal “that worked for me” in 8-09+. I am not providing medical advice, simply repeating my experience/protocol resulting in a sharp drop, to 0.1 PSA, & staying (blood tests), to 4-10 & no discomfort, etc. “NO” Chemo or Radiation Minimum Drugs (they are deadly to your immune system) Here is my 4-10 Protocol – Avoid any forms of sugar for a week+. Then Inititate as follows: • 1st day- 1 Teaspoon of BS soda with 2 Teaspoons of Black Strap molasses (“BSM”) & 1 cup room temp water 2x day. Heat @ “LOW” temp for 5 minutes & STIR a lot to fully combine your sugar & BS into your “Trojan Horse” to benefit your body/immune system. The molasses or maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15X more glucose than normal cells) & the baking soda, (which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup/BSM), being very alkaline, forces a rapid shift in pH thereby killing the cancer cells fairly quickly (most say 24-48 hrs). • 2nd day – repeat, also Do Deep breathing (30x – 3-10x day or more). OXYGEN KILLS cancer cells • 3rd day – same Cancer cells gobble up SUGAR so when you encourage the intake of sugar it’s like sending in a your own Trojan horse. The sugar is “not” going to encourage the growth of the cancer colonies as the alkaline baking soda is going to kill the cells before they have a chance to grow. • 4th day – same 2X day goal get to 8.0 – 8.5 pH & hold 4-5 days & result cancer cells dormant at pH 7.0-7.5+ or a few tenths, & kills cancer cells @ 8.0-8.5. My pH measured 8.3 on 3rd day with a blood & urine test. • 5th day – started taking the solution – 2 tspns BS & 2 Tsps BSM 2X day • 6th day– reeat 2 Tspns BS & 2 Tspn of BSM & 1 cup of water 2x a day. My pH measured 8.25. That is what happens with cesium chloride/BS done by Italian Dr. Simoncini, mild nausea is good as it means the dead cancer cells are being dicarded by your body. • 7th – All ok – lips tingled : an Oxygen Euphoria from a lot deep breathing. Oxygen assists in killing bone cancer! Also on day 7, increased BS to 3 Tspns. & got a slight headache, backed off to 2 Tspns BS- I was a bit uncomfortable/nervous & had a slight headache, so I reduced it. At times I had slight confusion. • 8th day – double dose 3x a day to get pH high- could some be health issues with too much BS. Potassium intake is important. • 9th day – A little diarrhea, a little weak feeling, really began to up my potassium intake. All experts said that high dosage of potassium (also with cesium chloride) is very important Oxygenation euphoria all day from deep breathing. • 10th day – Headache more persistent ,body sweats SO- I cut back to a solution 2x a day; not 3x. • 11th & 12th days – down to 1.5 Tspns to control headache, some loose stool, slight headache & night sweats. I cut back felt overloaded- 8.35 goal achieved & I wanted to maintain pH 8.0+ for 4-5 days. • NOTE: Key Points: Take BS solution 2 hrs before or 2 hrs after eating, to give stomach acids time to digest food. Take high potassium organic foods, vitamins, minerals, & herbs as recommended for Cesium Therapy, by others with noted successes. Coral Calcium 3,000 mg Vit D3 10,000 iu’s, PawPaw CoQ10 200 mg, Tumeric Potassium 400 mg, Figs, raisins, bananas, chia & sunflower seeds, apricots, Dates, Lima Beans, & kale. Milk Thistle 1000 mg Astaxanthin, Astrologus • Seek to maintain Diet – 80% Alkaline & 20% Acidic for 1 week after BS protocol. • Eat ALL organic food to let your Immune System not be overworked by Preservatives & MANY harmful chemicals etc. in packaged foods ! Eat brown rice, oats, & lots of GREEN veggies & some fruits !!! • Remember lots of water & Green tea- Kukicha, Bancha, Dandelion Root & Rooibos(redbush tea) • The healthiest foods you can eat are vegetables, fruits, nuts & seeds, beans, lean meats, quality fish. Be good to your immune system & It WILL be good to you with ORGANIC FOOD! -2- Human blood pH should be slightly alkaline (7.35 – 7.45). A pH of 7.0 is neutral. A pH below 7.0 is acidic. A pH above 7.0 is alkaline. No Eating Most acidic foods– Beer/Wine/Liquor, Drugs, Dairy/Butter, Sugars, Sodas, Table Salt, Pork/Bacon/Poultry/Beef, easy on fish & related, clams-muscles-lobster, etc. Baking Soda –Molasses also done with success by others: • Jim Kelmun 75, (truck driver), treated 200+ terminal cancer sufferers, 185 lived @ least 15 years. Jim has been threatened with jail by authorities unless he stops administering his remedy – as he has no medical degree! Jim’s Remedy – Maple Syrup & BS (Bicarbonate of soda). • Mix 1 part BS to 1-3 parts molasses. Heat LOW HEAT, stir rigorously in a pan for 5 min. • Take 2 tspns of mix per day 1st week, 1 tspn per day for 2 weeks. Stop Remedy after 3 weeks A Few Related Internet Searches: • Italian “Dr. Simoncini” • Baking Soda – Molasses/Maple Syrup • Cesium Chloride • Jim Kelmun • Cancer Tutor t

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
continuation:

A Few Related Internet Searches: • Italian “Dr. Simoncini” • Baking Soda – Molasses/Maple Syrup • Cesium Chloride • Jim Kelmun • Cancer Tutor • Cesium & Cancer • Dr Mark Sircus • Dr. Jim Howenstine, M.D. • 60 Uses of Baking Soda • Vernon Johnston – Still Alive and Well • Gregory Delaney An Oncologist in Rome Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini, has been destroying cancer tumors with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) [1]. Sodium bicarbonate is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues. It’s an irresistible chemical, cyanide to cancer cells for it hits the cancer cells with a shock wave of alkalinity, which allows much more oxygen into the cancer cells than they can tolerate. Cancer cells cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen. Sodium bicarbonate is, for all intent and purposes, an instant killer of tumors. Full treatment takes only days. WHO IS TULLIO SIMONCINI? Tullio Simoncini (1951) is a roman doctor specialising in oncology, diabetology & in metabolic disorders. He has a strong opposition to any type of intellectual conformity, which is often based on suppositions without foundation or worse, on lies & falsities. He has a strong opposition to any type of intellectual conformity, which is often based on suppositions without foundation or worse, on lies and falsities. When, considering the total failure of official oncology, which is obvious to all, one can understand his strongly critical position of an Italian & global medical system that operates in what is a scientific dead end that is of no help whatsoever to the patients. Dr. Simoncini cultivates sports & takes care of his mind/body by following elementary natural rules such as a healthy diet, physical activity & the practice of moral responsibility. He favorite sports are jogging, skiing & soccer. His tendency to medical & scientific synthesis also stems from a natural sensitivity that tends to perceive the harmony of the whole as distinct from the value of its constituent parts. This quality is reinforced & expressed by his propensity for music, & cultivated by his practice of musical instruments such as piano & classical and modern guitar. When a student in high school & university, his musical abilities led him to form various musical bands that toured central Italy. Simoncini’s personality is pervaded by a strong humanitarianism, which triggered him to reflect, because of the impotence of medicine when faced by the pain of patients, on how little & inadequate medicine’s fundamental knowledge is. This empathy for the pain of others has been the constant motivator on the path of his personal life. He’s always travelling throughout the Italy to explain his theory in congresses, conferences & interviews, & to show how many patients healed from cancer. Dr. Simoncini discovered that the cause of this terrible illness is a fungus & tried hard to persuade scientists how wrong are the actual theories on cancer. His therapy based on the strongest antifungal substance, sodium bicarbonate, is harmless & very effective & should be adopted all over the world

Source: truthpills.wordpress.com...

Great blog

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would definately try the molasses and organic baking soda method, apricot pits and apple cores and seeds.

Also lots of organic slaw with cabbage, and raw beets grated, every day. And probably 4 or 5 cups of P'au darco tea as well.

Also I 'd recommend learning as much about life between life hynposis, perhaps even your creating your own tapes if you can't afford sessions, its like guided meditation to do so, and you can find numerous inductions, deepenings and even tips for writing your own scripts for the regression and put it on an mp3 with binarauls. Connecting to Higher Self, your own soul and of Source/Creator, for answers, ie what lesson is there to learn, really trying work through relationships and turn everything around, but often there are Healings that take place.

Dolores Cannon works with Higher Self regressions and healings as well.

This is not to replace what is needed medically.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join