It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So I've heard a lot about Free masons and the Illuminati. At first I thought oh Illuminati are bad then I thought Free Masons and Illuminati were connected. After that I heard the Illuminati was a research group started a long time ago and had to become secret because of what they were studying and catholic or christian church's rules. I also heard that the actual evil ones owning all the corporations and stuff often use the tern Illuminati to discredit the research group.So what I'm confused about is who are the ones who own everything then ? The Masons ? I have proof they exist
but really is there any real name for them ?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks
So I've heard a lot about Free masons and the Illuminati. At first I thought oh Illuminati are bad then I thought Free Masons and Illuminati were connected. After that I heard the Illuminati was a research group started a long time ago and had to become secret because of what they were studying and catholic or christian church's rules. I also heard that the actual evil ones owning all the corporations and stuff often use the tern Illuminati to discredit the research group.So what I'm confused about is who are the ones who own everything then ? The Masons ? I have proof they exist

Hello RevolutionSpeaks,

Corporations are owned by private stock holders who own shares of the companies. Regarding us Freemasons? I am a business owner and have been for about 20 years. I know fellow brethren who are business owners as well.
I own stock in various companies like Google, Proctor and Gamble, Dow Chemical, Occidental Chemical Corporation and few others in my portfolio. I am not sure as to your question about who owns "everything" if you could elaborate on this it would be helpful and maybe either myself or any of my brethren can assist you better.

btw... The reply that Moses received from asking the burning bush at Mt. Sinai "Who shall I say sent me?" was "I am THAT I am...not "I am what I am"
edit on 26-3-2012 by maestromason because: *Hey ATS check your script editor it is going loco or please stop messing with my submissions....thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The FDA is in charge and you are not allowed to put Evil on the Label.
I saw a commercial once.

If you put evil evil on the label label
you will not like it like it
on your table table

anyway it went something like that.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

So I've heard a lot about Free masons and the Illuminati. At first I thought oh Illuminati are bad
They weren't.

then I thought Free Masons and Illuminati were connected.
Not really.

After that I heard the Illuminati was a research group started a long time ago and had to become secret because of what they were studying and catholic or christian church's rules.
Kinda, but not quite.

I also heard that the actual evil ones owning all the corporations and stuff often use the tern Illuminati to discredit the research group.
Nope.

The Bavarian Illuminati was started in 1776 and ended in 1785. Freemasonry formalized itself in 1717, but had probably been around at least a few hundred years before that, and is still active today.

The Bavarian Illuminati styled some of their degrees based on the Masonic degrees, and some people at the time were members of both, but that's about the extent of the connection.

The Illuminati wasn't a research group, but it was a collection of enlightenment era thinkers who did go against the Catholic church and the tyranny of monarchy. They were essentially proto-anarchists who believed that man should govern himself.

No corporations or "powers that be" call themselves Illuminati. Only conspiracy theorists use that term in a contemporary context to describe that which they don't have a better name for. It's basically like scaring your kids with tales of a boogie man.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
And I have nothing against Masons.
It appears a lot of my relatives are buried in their cemetery and were members.
But I know little of the concept will have to learn that one day and ask.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
free masonary has been around before in some kind or another with different names since king solomon and before hiram abif. i am what i am is the hebrew way of saying that 'god' will not give up its power to a mortal. back in the day if you knew the name of the god,you had power over it. the illuminati are still here they started as free thinkers,but gained alot of power over the years and kept quiet from the catholic church. look up the skull and bones club

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
free masonary has been around before in some kind or another with different names since king solomon and before hiram abif.
While the Masonic legend is set in that era, Masonry itself is not actually that old. It does base some of its teachings on Euclid and Pythagoras, as well as the Old Testament, but there's no unbroken chain going back that far.

the illuminati are still here
They're really not. Weishaupt & Knigge had a falling out before the group was officially disbanded, and there were no descendant groups.

look up the skull and bones club
A Yale fraternity whose alumni certainly have been in positions of power, but absolutely no connection to the Bavarian Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

The term "Illuminati" is used loosely by many people for different ends. The name probably applies to a lot of groups. I think that the people who run the Earth today are the global corporations. However, behind them are secret societies and intelligence agencies. Corporations are simply fronts for interlocking bloodlines that go back, "even unto the Middle Ages."

Obama seems to have long time connections with the CIA, as did the Bush family. Clinton probably did too. When the issue of who is President gets decided behind closed doors then we are in Third World land.

As for the theories of Nesta Webster or Robert Welch about the eighteenth century Illuminati being behind everything, I would only say that actual proof should be presented which is verifiable and has a paper trail. Webster and Welch contained more assertions than proof. A lot of their assertions were bound up with fears of social change, much of that social change being legitimate. The real truth is probably buried in the arcane symbolism of the secret societies that go back much further than the Bavarian Illuminati.

I am also not an expert on everything, and come to think of it I too made more assertions than factual paper trail verified statements. So, take what I say with the same grain of salt as all the other schmo's on this forum.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Hello RevolutionSpeaks,

Corporations are owned by private stock holders who own shares of the companies. Regarding us Freemasons? I am a business owner and have been for about 20 years. I know fellow brethren who are business owners as well.
I own stock in various companies like Google, Proctor and Gamble, Dow Chemical, Occidental Chemical Corporation and few others in my portfolio. I am not sure as to your question about who owns "everything" if you could elaborate on this it would be helpful and maybe either myself or any of my brethren can assist you better.

btw... The reply that Moses received from asking the burning bush at Mt. Sinai "Who shall I say sent me?" was "I am THAT I am...not "I am what I am"
edit on 26-3-2012 by maestromason because: *Hey ATS check your script editor it is going loco or please stop messing with my submissions....thanks

Yes I know that but are you saying that no one person owns these company's ? Are you a Freemason ? What businesses do you own ? Also to be clear I don't literally mean EVERYTHING I just mean so own so many companies.All put together the top 20% has 80 something % of the worlds currency!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

So I've heard a lot about Free masons and the Illuminati. At first I thought oh Illuminati are bad
They weren't.

then I thought Free Masons and Illuminati were connected.
Not really.

After that I heard the Illuminati was a research group started a long time ago and had to become secret because of what they were studying and catholic or christian church's rules.
Kinda, but not quite.

I also heard that the actual evil ones owning all the corporations and stuff often use the tern Illuminati to discredit the research group.
Nope.

The Bavarian Illuminati was started in 1776 and ended in 1785. Freemasonry formalized itself in 1717, but had probably been around at least a few hundred years before that, and is still active today.

The Bavarian Illuminati styled some of their degrees based on the Masonic degrees, and some people at the time were members of both, but that's about the extent of the connection.

The Illuminati wasn't a research group, but it was a collection of enlightenment era thinkers who did go against the Catholic church and the tyranny of monarchy. They were essentially proto-anarchists who believed that man should govern himself.

No corporations or "powers that be" call themselves Illuminati. Only conspiracy theorists use that term in a contemporary context to describe that which they don't have a better name for. It's basically like scaring your kids with tales of a boogie man.

of course they don't out right say it but get something like a representative to imply it so all the "Crazy" people call them that but if you say the Illuminati ended I don't know why they would go so far to discredit it unless it's still going.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The real power behind the power is alien or extra-dimensional and most if not all Illuminati are hybrid beings. Most if not all have had UFO experiences or have been born into the knowledge..
edit on 26-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

The real power behind the power is alien or extra-dimensional and most if not all Illuminati are hybrid beings. Most if not all have had UFO experiences or have been born into the knowledge..
edit on 26-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

The martians ?
if you don't get this you have to watch Spirit Science #12 The human history movie. But yes I know about the ufo encounters believe me!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Also to be clear I don't literally mean EVERYTHING I just mean so own so many companies.All put together the top 20% has 80 something % of the worlds currency!
Yes, a few individuals do have a lot of wealth. That doesn't mean they're part of the same clubs though, it just means they're shrewd businessmen (either honestly or not).

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

of course they don't out right say it but get something like a representative to imply it so all the "Crazy" people call them that but if you say the Illuminati ended I don't know why they would go so far to discredit it unless it's still going.
Your lack of logic is astounding. You're arguing that The Powers That Be™ are intentionally portraying themselves as "Illuminati" so that crazy conspiracy theorists will believe bad things about the Illuminati, because it's still around?

Much more simple to say that the crazy conspiracy theorists are simply wrong because they're all starting from the same place (Nesta Webster, Edith Starr Miller & John Robinson), and not questioning those bad and biased sources.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Also to be clear I don't literally mean EVERYTHING I just mean so own so many companies.All put together the top 20% has 80 something % of the worlds currency!
Yes, a few individuals do have a lot of wealth. That doesn't mean they're part of the same clubs though, it just means they're shrewd businessmen (either honestly or not).

Never said it means anything more than that ?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Your lack of logic is astounding. You're arguing that The Powers That Be™ are intentionally portraying themselves as "Illuminati" so that crazy conspiracy theorists will believe bad things about the Illuminati, because it's still around?

Much more simple to say that the crazy conspiracy theorists are simply wrong because they're all starting from the same place (Nesta Webster, Edith Starr Miller & John Robinson), and not questioning those bad and biased sources.

Lack of logic ? I think you misunderstood this post I was saying if the Illuminati was really a research group that's still around that "The Powers That Be™" don't want anybody to know about because of knowledge said powers that be don't want the average Joe knowing.Also of course it would be more simple but would it be correct ? Not saying its not because I don't know witch is half the reason for me posting this to begin with. One last thing who are these "Nesta Webster, Edith Starr Miller & John Robinson" Because I believe I've never heard of any of them

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

One last thing who are these "Nesta Webster, Edith Starr Miller & John Robison" Because I believe I've never heard of any of them
They were the conspiracy theorists who inspired William Guy Carr, among others, who in turn inspired the current generation of Alex Jones, David Icke, Texe Marrs, Jim Marrs, etc., which in turn beget a large percentage of ATS theorists.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

H

Yes I know that but are you saying that no one person owns these company's ? Are you a Freemason ? What businesses do you own ? Also to be clear I don't literally mean EVERYTHING I just mean so own so many companies.All put together the top 20% has 80 something % of the worlds currency!

answer #1
No one person owns PUBLICLY TRADED CORPORATIONS, I previously stated that.

answer #2
Yes I am.

answer #3
3 privately held firms

I believe that you are misinformed and should research your inquires more thoroughly.

I suggest that you learn how money is valued/devalued and distributed/invested around the globe.

It appears that your questions are non-masonic in nature and are more secular in nature.

I recommend going to your local library and referencing material there to help you learn more about how currencies circulate around the world.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

H

answer #1
No one person owns PUBLICLY TRADED CORPORATIONS, I previously stated that.

answer #2
Yes I am.

answer #3
3 privately held firms

I believe that you are misinformed and should research your inquires more thoroughly.

I suggest that you learn how money is valued/devalued and distributed/invested around the globe.

It appears that your questions are non-masonic in nature and are more secular in nature.

I recommend going to your local library and referencing material there to help you learn more about how currencies circulate around the world.

I already know where all the #ing money is going to Freemasons, the military, the government and over all people who deserve to die. All the money just goes right to the top of the pyramid whoever is controlling the government: Witch would be huge corporations and "The Shadow Government".

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hello RevolutionSpeaks,

and about that random moses thing my signature says I AM WHAT I AM because I know what I am what I wanna be and how I don't wanna change for anyone or anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join