It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul election fraud is now conspiracy fact.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

We all know the process is rigged, that is not an issue. The question becomes, when there is enough propaganda against the importance of a voice, what does that do to the ego of the voter?

Do you hear Romney fans going around saying that what is the point of voting, it doesn't matter anyway? No! Yeah, I get it, Romney is very likely to win, regardless of how the country actually votes, BUT, the Paul campaign has been infiltrated by too many pessimists, and people tend to listen to them. We need to stand together people! If you really want change, then we can make it happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All I see are some true americans putting their differences aside to make sure a nutjob don't ruin the outcome.
All done according to the Rules of the GOP Party.
Ron Paul knows the rules of the GOP and their system, this is nothing new and he chose to run his candidacy in this system. To all the Paulomaniacs it might sound funny to their politically uneducated conspiritorially driven minds but to Ron Paul this is nothing new, he has been in the GOP for a long time and knew what to expect from the system. He has used this very system himself to try to knock Romney down a peg or two by teaming up his support in some States.

All this crying for nothing, yet again.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

They don't see him as a threat to win the nomination...they seem him as a threat to cause chaos within the party.

And that is exactly what he is doing...and I am actually thankful for him doing so.

No one in the Republican party thinks Ron Paul has a chance at winning the nomination...but they all know that him and his supporters can cause a lot of trouble and chaos at the convention.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ah, so being blatant about how they are cheating--whoops I said the C word, um, not cheating... Utilizing-- the system won't cause any chaos at all!! If everything had been legitimately fair, how much chaos do you think there would be? I mean, if there was no proof of voter fraud and Paul had 3% of the votes... Who do you think would really be chaotic? I mean there will always be that one guy, regardless of the political candidate they are supporting.

I am saying, why let there be chaos? If they wanted to quell his supporters, give them what they want--a fair game. Then when he still loses by a landslide, we all go home.

But that is just the problem, huh? Because you and I both know he would be sitting at a much better position right now if things were fair. THIS is where my "chaos" stems from.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

In your most honest assessment...what level of support do you think Ron Paul has.

In your view of a "fair" election...what percentage of the vote would Ron Paul get?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You should stop feeding the troll.... lol

Great Post by the OP. Most of us knew this was happening though and I expect more of this type of thing to come out over time.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"Most years we are not forced to do this" i assume he meant giving out a list of safe delegates to vote for, who will support the three main contenders.....but NOT RP.........
This is the story of american politics ...............owned by big money and big corporations.........
The worst of human beings become the puppet leaders whose staged performances are scripted by behind the scenes controllers.
Here you see it work at grass roots levels......sickening.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The slate tactic failed anyway in this instance, if you read the description in the second vid the Paul and Santorum people did a deal and split the delegates 15 each Romney got 1.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by INQUISITION11
The slate tactic failed anyway in this instance, if you read the description in the second vid the Paul and Santorum people did a deal and split the delegates 15 each Romney got 1.

Are you saying that the Ron Paul people did the EXACT SAME THING that people are crying about in this thread???

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No...no...I agree now. The second video in my initial post is displaying "convention politics" as you said earlier and is also admitted by Jesse Benton in this video. My bad with the second vid.

edit on 26-3-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When ever I speak to Americans, they go on about how they have the constitution. We are not slaves and all men are born equel ect ect. Yet the only man in US politics, who speaks and shouts for people and constitution. And people ignore him and call him a nut?
I bet these are the same people who voted for gwb.
Who said
THAT GOD DAMMED SCRAP OF PAPER!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well, this is such a difficult question to address... It is difficult because of the extraordinary amount of variables that are at play...

We look at air-time in the debates, media coverage (both amount of coverage and type of coverage), funding (look at all the money each candidate has and where they get it from--if all that was equal, as well as how they spent it), removing the bias (really another media problem), and you do this years ago... or perhaps let us say one year before the 2008 elections when Dr. Paul ran a second time...

If it was to all be undone, and then redone... I am no prophet but (and assuming Paul somehow did not get in the first time, which realistically I believe he would have) I would assume that Paul would be at where Mitt Romney is (according to the media polls) but honestly probably even higher. I would go out on a limb and say that he could score even as much as 65% of the popular vote if not more...

However this question you ask... to answer using everything I know and to give good solid math behind it and show the thousands of bits of proof--it would take days and days to do... I do know that where I live, I meet Paul supporters in every walks of life and everywhere I go--and my state was (according to the media) one of Paul's worst states! I just do not think things have been added up correctly, and you of all people have seen the countless amount of posts (some are more convincing than others) of voting fraud.

I don't know, it is such a hard question to just answer--keep that in mind.

But to say that he would be doing just as well as the media says he is doing now--that is an obvious miscalculation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No way in hell is right. Ron Paul can fight fight fight, but TPTB will never let him win. They will try everything until.... well you know!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

"This is America, ...just because you get more votes doesn't mean you win"

Who said that again......? O yeah, I remember...Fox Mulder.

Don't worry, he is just a fictional character.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We got TPTB that won't let Ron Paul win.
We got the aware cynics that won't believe he can win.
I guess all that's left is to try to covince Paul and others like him to stop trying? Just go home? Don't bother fighting because those who would support him don't believe its possible to change things? So sad that Paul is surrounded by such passionate naysayers.

The cynics may think they are staying a step ahead, but really they only strengthen the force of the opposition. If 'The Secret' were real, Paul would lose on doubt alone.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

That is some pretty damning evidence which should be brought before a grand jury immediately. This is a crime of conspiracy in defrauding the people of elected representation. This is being carried out on a national scale it appears. These are offenses which could put someone behind bars for a long time, and should. That second video is appalling.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How about Obama on the hot-mic speaking to Medvedev.

“This is my last election,” Mr. Obama said. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”

In other words, Obama knows that he has been cast in the role of President for 2013-20??. The rest is all a side show for us to think we're making a difference.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

They don't see him as a threat to win the nomination...they seem him as a threat to cause chaos within the party.

And that is exactly what he is doing...and I am actually thankful for him doing so.

No one in the Republican party thinks Ron Paul has a chance at winning the nomination...but they all know that him and his supporters can cause a lot of trouble and chaos at the convention.

Your unwavering bias toward Ron Paul is strange tbh. He has no shot now, I agree, but the establishment made damn good and sure it got to this point, they wouldn't allow for him to win a single popular vote, but he has won the most delegates in a few states, meaning he has won some caucus states. You'll never hear it reported, but it's true.

It's a disgrace what is going on. I know you don't support Paul and you back Obama, which is your choice, no matter how misguided it is, but even someone as blatantly biased as you should be upset with the antics being used in this process.

Don't respond with your typical "it's the GOP's rule, they can do what they like" bs. The dems are exactly the same, making this a party issue shows your ignorance, do you think the dems would of ever allowed say, someone like Dennis Kucinich represent their party? Of course not, he would of been railroaded and faced a similar fate as Ron Paul. Why are you lot so naive? It stands to reason why the country is down the toilet. This is the place to deny ignorance, not encourage it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We're talking about people who wouldn't think twice about murder! Paul's lucky he didn't get in the race - had he become president they would most likely have had him assassinated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join