It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens S04E07 - Aliens & Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

How did u guys like this episode?

What issues do ya haz with it?

About to watch it now, hope its not disappointing... wonder what Giorgi has to say

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
lol he looks like rob schnider. bigfoot and aliens are a huge stretch in my mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Big foots, the abdominal snowman and all the other names the humans of this earth gave them are nothing but the evolved cave man that went deep underground with the reptilian race of aliens during galaxy wars 1.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens needs to be careful with this one i know a lot of people who would call bull# on the whole show for some mess like this.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
Ancient Aliens needs to be careful with this one i know a lot of people who would call bull# on the whole show for some mess like this.

Yeah that's what I thought too.

This episode did not do any favors to people like myself, who believe the AAT. A lot of grasping at straws in this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, I really like this show.

I am amazed at the audacity of this episode, I am not buying it, though anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Not my favorite AA topic/episode either but its clear - bigfeet are the leftover indigenous hominids evolved from primates/apes, that escaped Alien mods

while WE humans are the Alien GE hominid hybrids. we have the subcutaneous fat, webbed space between fingers, Rh- blood, etc to show for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Was this season finale? My DVR is showing a rerun for the next episode. I think that they should have ended the season (or the break if that's what this is) with the Puma Punku episode instead, as that was a really intriguing one. This episode felt more like grasping at straws like MisterFister103 said, which I feel has been the case most of the time since season one ended.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
lol he looks like rob schnider. bigfoot and aliens are a huge stretch in my mind.

then a simple 2 part question to answer would be why do you post on this forum, and are you trolling?

edit on 26/3/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/3/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Although I am not an A.A. theory proponent, I do find the show 'Ancient Aliens' very interesting. I believe vast multitudes of life exists throughout the cosmos, but I don't think any have yet visited us.

Bigfoot and Aliens was the worst episode ever. The A.A. theorists were really grasping for straws on this one. They showed pictures of the genetic abnormality called Hypertrichosis, and tried to say they were Bigfoot instead. Then they go on to state that Goliath of 'David and Goliath' was a Bigfoot! Their so-called evidence was the worst presentation of the A.A. theory that I've ever seen.

My thoughts on Bigfoot if it is or was real.... simply another species of non-modern human, or an unknown species of hominid, or an unknown species of great ape.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

How did u guys like this episode?

What issues do ya haz with it?

About to watch it now, hope its not disappointing... wonder what Giorgi has to say

i was asked a question.

and continued joking with the original poster.

do you read before you post on a thread?

i watch the series, and enjoy it the two episodes that stand among the rest

is the first episode and the recent puma punku. but puma punku has been in different episides.

if that was MY opinion on THERE thread that you were looking for then there you have it.

bigfoot was no were in my full opinion, so i kept it short and sweet.

shoot me your email and i can draw you a picture.

i do apologize for going off topic to defend my self on your very valid thread and question.

i do hope an intelligent adult conversation can continue with out further distraction.
edit on 26-3-2012 by omegacorps because: add info

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I like to watch this show at times. Sometimes they have some interesting theories. Other times though they are straight out of the ballpark. Who is the sun tanned centauri on that show anyway? He is so funny at times in his reactions you cant help but laugh or facepalm. One of my fav episodes was about the egyptians.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Thanks for posting this, this is the only episode i haven't seen so far.

top topics

join