It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piecing Together the Puzzle of 2012 and our Reality:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I have been a frequent visitor to this website for the past few months I wanted to make an account primarily for this very post you are currently reading. I intend to share information that I believe gives a possible explanation for this current reality, our history, our universe and what is behind all the 2012 hype. I’m sure you all have heard of Hidden_Hand, I found his description of this universe to be fascinating and many of his posts resonated with me as truthful. He is not the only “insider” who has “revealed the truth” as some of you may or may not know. After reading Hidden_Hand’s post I did a lot of background research on the topics he spoke of. I found two other insiders that “spilled the beans” to the masses.

Here are links to three insider information revelations, all three use the same Question and Answer method to revel their knowledge:

Hidden _Hand -- illuminati-news.com...

Illuminator13 -- battleofearth.wordpress.com...

AC-13 -- www.scribd.com...

I highly recommend reading through all three, whether you find them ringing true or not it still gets you thinking. They usually get better towards then end when the deep questions are brought up. Read everything with skepticism. The truth tends to resonate with you, you can feel it. These are the evil elite dynastic families speaking here so do not trust everything they say.

Next up: Channelings

Are you all aware of Channelings? I have been following recent channelings and many of them speak of the upcoming “ascension” of December 21 2012. This is known as “the harvest” in Hidden_Hand’s post. Basically beings from higher realms, more evolved than the current humans of our world, are going to help us through the process of becoming fifth-dimension intergalactic humans. According to them it is a very exciting event for our whole galaxy. Supposedly over the next few months the “ascended masters” plan to break down our current society, arrest all the members of the “dark cabal” (old world order, elite dynastic families, ‘illuminati’, evil reptilian overlords, Lucifer, bloodlines, whatever you want to call them) then introduce themselves as extra-terrestrials/advanced beings and establish a new government and economy that is just, fair and will help create and insure world peace. They say this process is already underway and the arrests of the cabal will begin within the next few days.

Here are links to the channels I am speaking of:

galacticchannelings.com...

ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com...

If you piece together the information from all five links it all fits together along with many other conspiracy theories. Let me know what you think of all this stuff. We will know for sure whether the channelings are legitimate within the next couple weeks or so.

I know it is pretty “out there” but I feel this is the most accurate “truth” I have ever understood, much more logical then the truth offered by Christianity or other religions. This truth fits in with so many other aspects of our society and so many of the conspiracy theories of past and current times. Really think about this explanation of our reality and whether it fits in with our history and present. 2012 should be an interesting year.

This idea of ascension coincides with the recent bank resignations as well as the increase in ufo sightings and the strange weather patterns we have witnessed in recent months/years.

Please ignore spelling or grammar mistakes I am in my last year of public high school, I have terrible vocab and spelling which I can’t blame entirely on our sh*tty education system here in America. I tried to clean it up as best I could.

Namaste, may our infinite creator bless and guide your path

Please do not post unless you have read though all five links or unless you are already familiar with these ideas and ascension.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
wow just wow im about a quarter way down the hidden hand link... never come across that thread before, the stuff being said about infinite intelligence and creation is just mind blowing thanks for bringing a really interesting thread back to light S&F

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Yes I found the hidden hand material to be very interesting, completely changed my outlook, I'm glad you are enjoying it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Let me ask you something. Who are there no 2012 predictions that predate 1984? I'll tell you why. 1984 is the year the GMT correlation was published. The GMT correlation is what says the 13th baktun ends on December 21, 2012. Now why have most of these predictions/channelings not appeared until recently? Because it wasn't until recently that the media began saturating the public with claims regarding 2012. That's all there is to it. Even if these people truly believe in their channelings/predictions it all stems from their unconscious. They have been told to believe that 2012 is special and as result that's what their mind tells them as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousKid

AnonymousKid

You are here to help me learn more about myself and I thank you for creating this for me and others too.

As a searcher for the truth, I have come to believe that this world is all created inside our own mind with permission from The One. Each of us has our part to play and that is our destiny but within this we have the free will to choose how we go about and play our part.

I do not know how we are here or for what purpose other than to provide The One with the experience of our unique existence within this reality he has created for us.

I do know we are all a part of The One and we will all return to the One. Before we came, we knew what our part was but while we are here we are not allowed to know so we may not poison our experience for the One.

Thanks again for giving me more confirmation on the path I am following

My question to you is this, how much further must I learn before my cycle is over, or does it really ever end?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

But what about the mayan prediction? They knew that December 21 winter solstice 2012 concides with galatic alignment of earth, sun and the center of the milkyway, they think it will cause this 2012 'shift'.

There is proof that the mayans knew hundreds of years ago that december 21 2012 would be an important day because of this cosmic event. They based their calender around this alignment.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I'm happy to help, I highly recommend reading through the insider information as well as the channelings, they give you great adive on how to live your life without harming yourself and others.

It goes on forever.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousKid

First, the "alignment" is not special. It happens every year. In fact it's been happening on the 21st of December for a while now and will soon be occurring on December 22nd. In fact the closest we got to a true alignment on that date was in 1998.

Second, the "Mayan calendar" predicts nothing. For one there is no actual, physical Long Count calendar. It was merely a system designed to refer to dates outside of the 52-year Calendar Round cycle. Therefore the examples we have of it are either the date a monument was dedicated or manuscript written, or in reference to a future or past event. There is only one possible reference to 13.0.0.0.0 and that is in regards to a religious ceremony. Outside of that we have a number of dates that extend beyond 13.0.0.0.0. This means that the Long Count does not end on that day. Also, there are no prophecies associated with the Long Count.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I would like to thank you for finding the hidden hand thread. I'm only about a quarter of the way through but I'm quite impressed with it. Filled in many blanks and gave many more ideas as to how to view the world. S+F for the hours of reading ahead

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

did you even read the information shared by hidden hand and the other two insiders, they give a lot of background to our world, that really makes sense as to what is going on, the insider information as well as the channelings match up perfectly. Both of these sets of information is from supposed 'higher' sources. you really think 5 different completely unrelated sources could have the same timeline surrounding 2012, logically I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

this coincides with what the channelings say will happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Let me ask you something. Who are there no 2012 predictions that predate 1984? I'll tell you why. 1984 is the year the GMT correlation was published. The GMT correlation is what says the 13th baktun ends on December 21, 2012. Now why have most of these predictions/channelings not appeared until recently? Because it wasn't until recently that the media began saturating the public with claims regarding 2012. That's all there is to it. Even if these people truly believe in their channelings/predictions it all stems from their unconscious. They have been told to believe that 2012 is special and as result that's what their mind tells them as well.

Interesting theory, too bad it doesn't stand its ground, but good effort anyway. I'll give you a clue. The following is from the Ra Material, from January 1981. Yes, that is an 8 and a 1.

Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles?

Ra: I am Ra. One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between 75 and 76,000 of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to the progression of cycles at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in your past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately thirty of your years.

Questioner: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

Questioner: Is it possible to estimate what percent of the present population will inhabit the fourth-density planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvesting is not yet, thus, estimation is meaningless.

edit: Oh yes, the source. www.llresearch.org...
edit on 25-4-2012 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

top topics

join