It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Crystal Skulls...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What ever happened to them? Did they get put together and some Genie popped out? Or was it like most things.... stories...!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Last I heard some Mayan elders were taking the skulls on some kind of world tour or something.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Kostas

Last I heard some Mayan elders were taking the skulls on some kind of world tour or something.

Thats what I heard as well...lets research and find out....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Isn't the legend something like "when the thirteen skulls come together they will protect the earth"? Kinda sweet these mayan elders are brining them around the world...

Here's the supposed legend:
www.thecrystalskulls.info...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
no no no satan came and the rest is history.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Love that avatar!

Op, yeah I'll get my search on later and report back.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I've actually had an experience with one of the skulls and with quartz crystal meditation. When I opened my eyes, colors were vivid, my mind was centered (for the first time in my life) and I felt absolutely wonderful for several days.

I have also seen slide type pics of several of the skulls- and the pics that are said to be found in them can be seen, but you do have to understand what you are viewing before it will become apparent what you are seeing.

Just a very strange experience in life- one I'd repeat in a heartbeat.

Peace!
SK

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey so I was reading online recently, and they were talking about hologram memory and crystal. They talked about being able to store an amazing amount of memory in the crystal. Does anybody know if they have used this same 'scanner' on the skulls maybe they have information for us!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The skulls are fakes. They were carved in Germany from quartz that came from Madagascar.

One of hoaxers toting around the skulls is Hunbatz Man and another charlatan is Drunvalo who recently proclaimed unearthing more fake Mayan codices.

If you want to indulge in the hoax here is a site that tells you where these fakes are being displayed
www.earthspiritcenter.net...
There are plenty of opportunities to throw good money away looking at these relatively modern German creations. You can even give the skull a phone call.
That is so funny. Is that like the phone horoscope stuff?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've been thinking for a while that those skulls actually have a connection to 12-21-2012, that's if... 2012 is real, if its real then i think the skulls are involved... because people say they will protect us when together, i think 2012 will be some kind of maybe alien invasion or some other global event that the skulls will stop... somehow
and what made me think this isn't the mystery of skulls or people talking about 2012.. which is very soon, its that right after New Years of this new year... thousands or tens of thousands or more about UFO sightings have been reported all over the world, i think the aliens are gonna do something openly to all... whether it be destroy most of us or finally appear to try to join our world, or maybe like the ancient days... show us more advanced tech and ways of doing things,... we do need help, we are killing our selves over nothing

and i don't believe the skulls is just a story cause for just a story, why would anyone bury/hide 13 skulls all over the world? and why are scientist confused and lost about the skulls weight and how they were created, i do believe the skulls are real, 2012 though.. I'm not to sure but if it is then the Skulls are involved

also, I'm not sure where u read they were on 'tour' with some people but what about the Skull 'Max' that a lady has and has been going around having people feel it, and those people have felt a healing effect, if she has one.. which i know shes keeping to herself cause she has 'tour' dates, then i don't think those you read about going around the world have all of them or maybe she has a fake one that just make people believe it... i don't know

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Threads, with real ideas, maybe a little research, even some sources, hell even just some opinions and speculations. What ever happened to them? Did vogans come along and ban them? Or are they like a lot of things in the modern world, gone the way of the dodo!

Seriously OP, this is the best you got for a thread? You couldn't search and read the many threads on the crystal skulls already on ATS? Maybe add you short lazy questions to one of them. I am not against you asking your question, I am against the sheer laziness of your effort. I mean you obviously have done no independent investigation or research into the crystal skulls, or if you have you sure didn't bring it to your thread. You have no opinions, speculation, ideas or even sources for your topic. Your whole thread reeks of you giving no effort posting a couple of questions and expecting the posters to provide you with info on the skulls. Sheer laziness and a waste of thread.

Kind of sad when ITT: internet topic time, comes to ATS. Save it for the other chat boards and forums.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
How do you address a lie with a lie?...they are bith wrong...oh snap...park the plan and get over self right now f'ers....gimme dough or die

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They didn't even find them all.. and they could be fake, idk I have no interest in em since I only heard about them from ancient aliens show.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev

Scientists are not confused about the manufacture of the skulls. The location where they were made and when they were made and how they were made and the rock used is known. The only thing unknown in all of this is why people still thinkt hre is something ancient about the skulls or that the skulsl ahve any odd powers. They are modern artworks.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Scientists are not confused about the manufacture of the skulls. The location where they were made and when they were made and how they were made and the rock used is known. The only thing unknown in all of this is why people still thinkt hre is something ancient about the skulls or that the skulsl ahve any odd powers. They are modern artworks.
actually if u watch vids and some shows.. they always say scientist dont understand why the skulls are the way they are, that they dont fit the laws of physics

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
They didn't even find them all.. and they could be fake, idk I have no interest in em since I only heard about them from ancient aliens show.

That is convenient - so without the missing crystal skull the Earth is not protected - Therefore such a novel idea can not be tested - does this mean we are doomed

edit on 20-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

actually if u watch vids and some shows.. they always say scientist dont understand why the skulls are the way they are, that they dont fit the laws of physics

I know that hoaxers make this claim. It is absurd. The skulls were cut with diamond tools. They were cut in Germany. Quite a bit of the quartz has been tracked down and found to be from Madagascar. EM shows the tool marks.

Hoaxers tell quite a few lies and pretending that science cannot explain something is a common lie.

top topics

join