It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth's or Lies by Alien's about what is to happen.........????????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hello friends,

I felt it time to just get this out here and time will tell if my life is a lie or not. This will deal with coming events so I put this in Fragile Earth but it also deals with Alien's as you know them.

All I ask is you to think about this and if it seems impossible remember everything is possible even if it sounds far fetched and unbelievable.

I am not going to explain ALL about myself that in itself would sound crazy enough but I have been here long enough that I believe many here remember me and what I have written even if it sounds down right loony.

I will just attempt to write the basics if I can but first I want to write that what sparked me to do this now is because of the threads about volcano's and earthquakes. I read the threads and I know we have members here that work on this such as John V. and I know he will have a hard time with what I am going to write.

From the things I have been shown and told in my lifetime I feel it is time I just put it out here... I don't know if this is going to happen in 2012 or over a period of time but now is as good as later to get this written down and it can be taken anyway. I do know that usually here at ATS things are passed by quickly and some members are really rude but as I see it I will let this fall where it falls.

The things I have been told and shown about events go something like this and this is what I have been observing and waiting for to come forth.

Volcano's awakening and blowing at the same time I was shown deep concern about some military personnel because they have stored radio active materials in tubs of doormat volcano's and if they woke and blew they would be dealing with radio active volcanic eruptions.

To observe new fissures opening where they shouldn't be opening.

I watch the storms, fires and floods.

I was told that even though they consider the Human race a stupid Species and evolving to slowly they say we do have intelligence and worth saving. Many different Beings are here and have been here in our skies and in our waters observing. What is going to unfold has to unfold the way it is going to...... it is to actually lessen the blow we were to get.

To me what I am looking for to know the event is close is two large connecting quakes off the tip of Brazil out to the Ridge (where you wouldn't expect this to start to occur) Later a P-Wave that is undeniable (the animals will make it well known) on the Ridge between Brazil and Africa....... then sometime later the event.... a quake that will encase the entire hump of Africa. I was shown ships flying in and turning on their sides holding the Tsunami's at bay I was also shown how the land vibrates under your feet and you could feel the magnetism of the Earth within you and then the ships flying in mass in our skies using their magnetics with Earth's to keep things from an ELE.

Like I said I don't know when but store this info and if things begin to occur they say just use logic and common sense. (I suggest inland and having provisions)

I know some here will write fear mongering so be it........ as they say "whatever is to be will be." Also I wasn't given a date but things are starting to grow in strength and maybe 2012 is not the end maybe it's the beginning I don't know only time will tell. I will continue to observe.

I do ask John V. to look at a map of Africa and imagine a big red circle around that entire hump of Africa (at least 23 Countries) and tell me what size quake that would emit.

Time will tell
edit on 25-3-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What is an ELE?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
mind boggling stuff. if that happens you will definetly be the messiah when the world is rebuilt lolz

in all serious op nice ideas hopefully it doesnt come to such destruction

peace

link   

Originally posted by calnorak
What is an ELE?

Extinction level event (world floods, meteor strikes etc)

link   
Thanks for the post

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Extinction Level Event

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can only hope this doesn't occur myself I wouldn't mind being wrong on this one little bit. Just store it in your memory.

I have to go be back later

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi obs,

I was wondering, when was this relayed to you ?
Any after effect shown to you ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Before I comment further, could you expain exactly who or what it is that has "shown" you these things? I think your thread would be much more productive if you could give us some additional information regarding this.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Thanks, I am glad I haven't seen one

Just think, if we didn't have that giant meteor, we could have T-Rex's in fighter jets

edit on 25-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

Before I comment further, could you expain exactly who or what it is that has "shown" you these things? I think your thread would be much more productive if you could give us some additional information regarding this.

I agree... you speak of "shown to you" a lot and I too wonder who it is that is showing you the future?

Also, I assumed it was alien beings showing you these pictures and if so... elaborate on it in detail. Was it shown to you in dreams?

I don't discount ANYTHING in a Universe that is full of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thanks for the info. Now on to the important questions.

Looking at the earths crust up close and personal it shows a great deal of past upheavals. Its nothing new. Life has always seems to rebound after these events. Admittedly a society as complicated as our present one will not survive in the exact same form afterwards. Much of our infrastructure will require major repairs if not complete redesign and rework. All land base transportation may come to a screeching halt as major bridges will be unusable. We would have to consider home based farming as a alternative for at least some time period of time. Its just a global fact that these things have, do, and will continue to happen. Its just the nature of the firmament.

What we must question, if in fact you were given this information, is who gave it to you, and for what real reason. If these "Powers" actually believe we are that stupid, then why should they bother intervening? Even if some of us might be somewhat intelligent. Are there ANY strings attached to their assistance? Might it be in their best interest that we remain on this planet in some form or fashion? i do not question the material, I question the motivation behind sharing it with a stupid population.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Very interesting. Now, it seems very common that people all over the world are having disaster dreams and/or having contact or visions of such scenarios. The commonality here is that they are just so real and many people report having the same visions or dreams. That being said, most of these have timelines associated with them that do not come to pass, even though the feeling that such things will happen remain very real and the memory of them very vivid.

I have had quite a collection of dreams and a type of "waking dream" that are so real, I can recall every detail, location, and emotion associated with them today. I started having them in 2007 and then mostly ended by late 2010. In the interim, I've had maybe 2 or 3 on the global catastrophic scale. I have even gone to Google Earth to look at locations I dreamed about but have never been, to be stunned that they exist right where I dreamt them to be. However, nothing ever happened. So, I guess there are two questions here. 1- Are these prophetic dreams, despite timelines themselves being wrong or perhpas unnecessary? 2- Why are we having them?

So, can these dreams/visions/contact scenarios be legit even if the assumed time frame passes? Maybe it is not the time that is important but the dreams, etc. themselves? I say possibly so. However, when you start asking yourself question #2, it might make a difference as to why we are having them. If there exists a "global subconscious", maybe we are all feeding off of subconscious fears of everything we are reading in the media or seeing in the entertainment industry. Perhaps disaster is looming and we are having a form of animal instinct readying us for survival? Perhaps contact from "others" is preparing us in order to better survive? Or lastly, if it is contact from "others", maybe it is not to save us, but simply to gauge how we will react on an individual and collective basis if we believe we are being helped or saved in some way, as a form of psychological manipulation or testing? I believe that any of these scenarios are possible, but do any of us truly know? I will give you a quick run-through of my seemingly prophetic disaster dreams. They run a course parallel with many of those found online.

I had a dream a couple of years ago that in the mountains to the west of me, I was walking along a 2-lane highway at night and there were no cars or lights anywhere. I came around a bend in the road that allowed for a look down into the valleys and towns below, no lights anywhere. I walked on the road with my family, with only a backpack, and others were doing the same. Some people had to stop and were sitting in lawn chairs, sobbing. Everyone was scared. I wondered aloud if walking at night in the summer was safe, since animals would be active. Someone answered that there weren't animals to be afraid of, we only had to be afraid of being seen walking in the daytime.

Recently, I had a dream about living in a loft in a city on the U.S. east coast (it felt like boston or Philly). It was close to midnight and fighter jets started flying past, 5 at a time. Worried, I used my cell to call my husband, it wouldn't ring and a man's voice came on immediately, saying by order of the US military, all cell and phone service had been cut do to incoming T. attacks. However, I learned it was really us bombing ourselves, cut the phone service to stop people from contacting each other, using large watermelon-size granades with bright silver caps and collars, wrapped in white soft cloth as weapons.

I had a dream, shortly after the gulf oil spill, of standing on a cobblestone street in the middle of savannah, georgia, a place i've never been. I was staying at an historic hotel and next to it were little cafes. I went to eat at one while my husband and kids stayed in the hotel, but the owners wouldn't let me, as they had to leave town, and weren't allowed to tell visitors why, only residents knew. A woman on the street said that they weren't supposed to cause a scene or chaos, that's what no one knew what was going to happen, but she told me that she'd feel guilty not to tell someone, that floods were coming. A great tsunami swept through the town and carried us all away.

I'm running out of space, so I"ll just say this last one: I dreamt of a quake in CA, standing on a beach across from the S. end of a downtown area w/ 4-6 story white stucco office buildings on a cool morning. A large boom and crack (almost a crash) came from behind me in the ocean and immediately buildings across the street fell. Suddenly, I was above the city and saw water rushing in from the ocean , it climbed the hills of all the streets, engulfing everything in just seconds. When I woke, i was certain it was June or Sept of 2010, which never happened.

They're all so real, but nothing happens, thankfully

edit on 25-3-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have always believed we are a project, an ant farm if you will.
and maybe there was a specific reason for that last genetic bottleneck.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
reply to post by Biigs

Thanks, I am glad I haven't seen one

Just think, if we didn't have that giant meteor, we could have T-Rex's in fighter jets

edit on 25-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

I miss the days when i was younger and i use to read calvin n hobbes... i miss the feeling of everything before me and the world was limitless... I miss the feeling of hope..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mikem

Me too, I haven't seen a point to life since my early teens.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Do more for others than you do for yourself. That will give your life meaning.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
Do more for others than you do for yourself. That will give your life meaning.

I am too selfish for that, its hard enough to do things for my family.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow really makes me glad i dont live next to the ocean or volcanoes. This really doesnt scare me even though it should but ya know with the world we live in, its not really hard to survive natural disasters anymore. I know people do die and it is terrible but just get away from the ocean and volcanoes and know what to do to survive a tornado and earthquake and your good. But i am a firm believer that 2012 is not the end but the beginning. In that i believe that the world will not end on december, 21, 2012 i believe that this will be the beginning of a long chain of very difficult events for earth.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I was told that even though they consider the Human race a stupid Species and evolving to slowly they say we do have intelligence and worth saving. Many different Beings are here and have been here in our skies and in our waters observing. What is going to unfold has to unfold the way it is going to...... it is to actually lessen the blow we were to get.

edit on 25-3-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

"The idols speak deceit, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd." Zechariah 10:2

“But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons” (1 Tim 4:1).

"God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false” (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

"for our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12).

In other words, we are not fighting flesh and blood.  Either we are fighting demons with the power of God or we are being defeated by them.  Either way, the battle is real.  Either way, the stakes are eternal. OP, do you REALLY think these things are 'nice'? They operate with lies and deceit, and they use fear to control and torment. They operate on the human mind giving visions. Despite calling humans stupid (showing their hatred), you still believe them. Why? They give you fearful visions and you believe them. They control you through fear.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join