It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and military investigations of LED-light accelerated healing - where did you go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Winky blinky lights? Get 'em here!
www.mylightwave.com...
www.revitalight.com...
heelspurs.com...

What Phage and Bedlam have presented here, especially, the link to heelspurs.com...
should earn them an applause from every Mod on ATS.
We use similar units, and I was under the assumption that this technology had not entered mainstream yet.
The latter link, can even help you build one of these yourself. Less than five minutes a day for two weeks will produce some remarkable results.
Thank you Bedlam and Phage, you receive a personal applause from me, as well as a star, and/ or flag.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have Sota Light Works. Have had it for a few years now and use it several times a week.
www.sota.com...
The price has gone up quite a bit since I bought mine.
Shop around, you can find them for less.

This guy has an assortment of various sizes. Also has info and links to more info.
www.theledman.net...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Well aging has two stages. The first is at conception where your cells divide and multiply. The second is when they stop. People die because your cells stop dividing, the magic number being around 50 times. After that you live as long as your cells do as they start to degrade and die over time. So given that aging and healing both work by mitosis (cell division), yeah I would say so. The implications of this study are amazing. You couldn't stop aging entirely, but you could significantly slow it down and only stimulate the cells when you needed to heal someone. I wonder what the long term effects of manipulating the body like that would be though.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

When I lived in FL, I worked for a wealthy woman whose father had DOD contracts for aircraft modification and missile development. He also had the ear of congress and the WH. Very wealthy and influential and I'll leave the description at that.
Anyway, he became ill with cancer and had someone with a device that emitted certain wavelengths of light treat him. He said it was experimental and he was funding it's research and swore by some of the results. His family all thought he was foolish, but, they let him do whatever he wanted as long as he wanted because, well, he had the money.
Then he died.
I only met him a hand full of times, although he seemed to like me right away. Very nice gentleman, however, I always felt very uneasy around him. He had some bizarre companions and, lets call them quiet friends, that liked to wear suits.
His kids were all nutcases though. Some drunk with power, others simply drunk.
I'm soooo glad to be out from under that weird cloud. I do wonder though if this isn't thr same technology.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CelestialSon

it's their natural chakra. look for a book called "the secret life of plants" and it'll tell you what biology doesn't tell most people about plants.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
just saw this...

Superbright LEDs Save Lives Supercheap

Mar. 29, 2012

Jaundice in newborns, if untreated, can lead to brain damage or death. Fortunately there’s an easy treatment, called phototherapy, which just means exposing the baby’s skin to blue light with a wavelength of about 458 nm in sufficient amounts. This changes the excess bilirubin (the yellow chemical that causes jaundice) into a slightly different chemical that the baby’s body can eliminate much more easily, until their liver matures enough to take over the job itself.

Commercial “bililights” for jaundice phototherapy are too expensive for most of the world, so Tim Z. Falconer designed a DIY version that uses commodity superbright LEDs and is makeable for $150 at most. Because the bililights need to be calibrated for use, Tim also designed a calibration device in inexpensive, kit form. The first version of Tim’s open-source devices began saving babies’ lives last August in the Congo, and since then, his Luma League designs have also been locally assembled and put to use in Haiti, Guatemala, and (just this past week), Nepal, via local partner Nyaya Health.

With his kits and open source designs, Tim wants to facilitate local entrepreneurship and expertise — an approach that contrasts with that of companies such as Green Light Planet, who mass-manufacture inexpensive finished devices for centralized distribution and sale to the developing world.

Tim and the Luma League will be exhibiting at Maker Faire Bay Area this May 19-20, where Tim plans to let people assemble strings of LED’s for actual bili lights that will be used where needed.

Luma League: lumaleague.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What about buying a led grow panel and using it instead of more expensive stuff? It's much cheaper than the "healing" ones.120 Watts you'll get for 100 bucks or so. It usualy has plenty of red (about 660nm),orange, yellow,+ couple of blue,UV and IR diods.
In the meantime you can grow something under it. Some hellish chilli or so you know

reply to post by FreedomCommander

Check this to know about plant-efficient wavelenghts: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaanny
I work in a hospital where this medical scientist is using lasers with mice to regenerate tissue.

The reason I was able to interface with the scientist is because I hooked up the electricity for his laser.

He said in 10 years we will have handheld lasers and stitches will be a thing of the past.

Mind blown.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Very interesting material.

Am wondering how far we have come, and what has been released to the public in the 9 years since this thread was active ?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great Gov secret ! for sale on E-bay !
"Red Light Therapy Lamp LED Infrared Light
Device 660nm & >850nm< Relief Skin Pain"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join