It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid Evidence for the Bible and God's Creative Work in the Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I posted this information in another thread, but I feel that it deserves its own thread. If you can refute what I say or add, please feel free to add interesting context. If you are here to merely throw your bias around like a bully, save it for another place. If you can add context or engage some brain cells, feel free to add something of value beyond insult.

EVIDENCE

First, you need to know the Law of Inverse Squares. It states the following:

In physics, an inverse-square law is any physical law stating that a specified physical quantity or strength is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source of that physical quantity.

The divergence of a vector field which is the resultant of radial inverse-square law fields with respect to one or more sources is everywhere proportional to the strength of the local sources, and hence zero outside sources.

How do we see God? We move back toward the light. The closer we get, the move the light shines across our location in time and space. We only see God when we draw near. The aim of unity is to keep us close to the light and on the right side of truth. We can see the difference if we know what the truth is. The aim of multiplicity is to divide us as much as possible and keep the light scattered from a second source. The false light is dim by comparison and when we move closer to the truth of the source, we remove the darkness and shadow by default of the Law of Inverse Squares. Unity reaches infinity. The shadow is removed.

Jesus told Peter (Church) to fish on the right side of the boat in John 21. He then asked him three times if he loved him. Peter denied Christ three times. Jesus tells Peter to fish on the right side of truth. When he follows, he catches 153 fish. Why 153.

Pathogens called this the measure of the fish. It represents a ratio of the square root of 2. The ratio is 1:1.415, or the difference between unity or multiplicity. Using this symbol is the only way you can accurately construct a vesica pisces symbol of the fish of Christianity. The light travels out from the source. When it reaches a certain point (envision the head of the vesica pisces traveling toward the tail), it is then refocused back toward unity at the tail end. It then reaches unity once again and then sends the light back out in the correct manner.

Christ is the focus in the middle bringing the light back to unity before sending it back out to a new heaven and a new earth. All things become new.

MORE EVIDENCE:

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e - Number of humanity] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of humanity. It is the fruit of knowledge and the primary ingredient of our technology. In Genesis 3, God told mankind not to reach for the fruit in the center of the garden. Where do we find fossil fuel and oil?

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The Petrol Dollar keeps a nation from buying or selling unless they have the mark of the beast. The mark is Carbon. When the economy collapses and the atmosphere causes the release of the methane trapped by the oceans, what happens? The nitrogen and the oxygen are removed and fire takes over the earth.

Genesis 3

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

How can we verify this as more than conjecture?

Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons.

The Christ said: "I am the resurrection". In Greek, resurrection is written "h anastasiV", numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.

In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Gn 1,1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters, and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.

Written in Hebrew, "Orthodox Messiah", gives 777: he, mem, shin, yod, heth, daleth, taw and yod, giving 5+40+300+10+8+4+400+10 = 777.

More on 777 from all the sources.

888 is Oxygen. It has 8 electrons, 8 protons and 8 neutrons. When you view Nitrogen and Oxygen, you get 99% of what we use as the breath of God from our world. Carbon will end this and we will die. Technology is the fruit of knowledge and our own image in graven form. 888 is Jesus in Greek Gematria.

Now watch this carefully. God told us how to use the Earth before we destroy it.

Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire.

GOD IS NOT REPRESENTED BY MATTER.

Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape,

DON'T MIMIC CREATION. IT IS BIODEGRADABLE AND PERFECTED ALREADY. BIO-ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY CAN ONLY GIVE BACK TO NATURE.

whether formed like a man or a woman, (ROBOT) 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air (AIRCRAFT), 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground (VEHICLE) or any fish in the waters below (BOAT, SUB).

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

THE UNIVERSE IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD FOR US TO USE BUT NOT DESTROY OR WORSHIP.

20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

EGYPT IS THE SYMBOL FOR EARTH.

We are going to be taken from here to a new heaven and a new Earth. Salvation is the exodus from this place. The Bible tells us why and how. We are here to learn to love God as children of God. Until we are no longer children, we are here to learn. We enter the next kingdom as adults who can see the God that is hidden. He can only be seen by faith from the evidence He leaves us.

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Faith is needed to see this. Can you see? Jesus is calling you if you have eyes to see and a heart to hear. Confession is made with breath (nitrogen and oxygen) and the Word of God (Living Word of Christ). Overcome the Carbon with the Word of God while it is still in your mouth.

edit on 24-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If it's "solid evidence", then why do you bring up faith?

Obviously there's still an element of belief lingering. So how is this conclusive?

Simply, it's not, and even you can't "prove" such claims - which is forcing you to resort to faith toward the end of your post.

I'm not saying faith is a bad thing, and i respect you for having faith, but faith, and proving something to be true are 2 different ball games.

edit on 24-3-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
...nice theory, i think

BUT no one give me any proof that Jesus ever existed... that is first problem with this theory*

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21
If it's "solid evidence", then why do you bring up faith?

Obviously there's still an element of belief lingering. So how is this conclusive?

Simply, it's not, and even you can't "prove" such claims - which is forcing you to resort to faith toward the end of your post.

I'm not saying faith is a bad thing, and i respect you for having faith, but faith, and proving something to be true are 2 different ball games.

edit on 24-3-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

You are correct. This is proof for me on the level of my understanding. It's just what Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand." God gave us this progression in the Bible and revealed that faith produces works. Works produces stronger faith and evidence for (and of) faith. Faith apart from works is dead as we can witness by the lives of many Christians. The bridge between the literal (concrete) world and the spiritual (hidden) world is faith by evidence. The person lacking the bridge between lacks the narrow path by a life lived. We are all sinners, which means we are all traveling down various paths as we wander this wilderness.

If you connect this to a larger view of what is happening to us, you see the truth. We are prisoners in a fallen world as fallen beings. To gain salvation back to the kingdom of God, we use the key of faith and love. Technology is a means to an end. It represents the use of Carbon (mankind and technology) in Egypt (Earth) to gain freedom from bondage (Sin and Death). Mankind has been searching for the key (Holy Grail) since time began. DNA manipulation (Tree of Life) and fruit of knowledge is an attempt to gain our own access to salvation by works. A literal reading of Humpty Dumpty says it all.

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

I don't mind sounding foolish using a nursery rhyme to make a point. The Rhyme has been a focal point for secret societies for centuries. This Rhyme comes from the Middle Ages and has many meanings. The main meaning is what I provide here by context.

Consider this:

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

The "Experts" are the King's men. They are trying to do it themselves and have hidden the true key. God and faith through Christ is the true key. The key to the prison door is Faith and Love. That's it. It's a direction. Giving is the key. Taking keeps you as a thief. Any reward we take here shows our direction and side of truth.

Truth needs only one law, but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper, a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love. The KEY to this knowledge can be found on the ground, a labor of toil toward the hidden treasure we find. Give and receive is the direction to bless. Take and destruction denies. The hoe clears the path for the seed to come forth. Deny the water and the seed becomes dry.

“Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, which is the good way, and walk ye in it, and ye shall find refreshment for your souls” (Jeremiah 6:16)

Link to source in signature.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
...nice theory, i think

BUT no one give me any proof that Jesus ever existed... that is first problem with this theory*

God is bound by his law. One of the aspects of God's creation is that He remains veiled from us. The veil over the temple was torn when Christ died as stated in the NT. We are bound by faith to find the hidden God. Therefore, no fact in this world can ever be seen directly. All science will remain theory by virtue of the fact that light has a shadow that reflects in opposite. The closer you can get to the source of the light, the closer you are to seeing the reflecting point. The Law of Inverse Squares demonstrates.

Example.

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

To know the truth, check the intent. If the intent is to take for self, the truth you follow is the lie from a deception. If the intent is to give from love, the truth you follow is from God. See it in the mirror. What do you see if you look in the mirror? Yourself. What are you seeing?

LINK

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

no idea what U talking about...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I don't mind sounding foolish using a nursery rhyme to make a point.

No, not at all! I understood it quite well and thought it was a smart use of the common rhyme.

I think the more you - as a person of faith, finds out more - everything else starts to seem like it makes more sense and is all related.
I don't put time into research in theology, so i won't jump to conclusions and/or dismiss your claims. But personally, i'm yet to see the corellation between inverse square law, and common interpretation of "the light".

Everyone's "death experience" is a personal one to my knowledge, and can be experienced differently - disregarding room for scientific explanation.

Or maybe, i didn't originally notice this was in the "theology" section, and i was seeking extraordinaire proof for an extraordinaire thread title.

I'm interested to read more comments

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

You can't even come up with an intelligent response or address anything he says specifically.

You're either trolling or completely and utterly ignorant.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
me ..I like it, I've been listening to some youtube videos from Mike Hoggard and others that say things very much like this.

It's starting to make sense

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

...nice theory, i think

There are over 70 accounts from men who lived in the first and second century A.D. who knew of Jesus, so apparently word got around about his cause. Even the Babylonian Talmud speaks about him and says he was convicted of blasphemy (saying he was God) and was nailed to a tree (what they called crosses).

nonbiblical sources for existence of Jesus

It's kind of ironic that people believe in Plato, Herodotus, Hypocrates, Socrates, Buddha, or even Ghengis Khan, or Julius Caesar, or Hannibal and acknowledge the existence of these men when they left nothing of themselves behind aside from words in books or just oral stories. Yet when you say the name of Jesus, the secular world marches into battle.

I think maybe you people are just being willfully ignorant because you just don't want to recognize Jesus because that would mean that everything you base your existence on is a lie and you will have to change. One of the hardest things to do is to stare at yourself in the mirror and acknowledge you were living a lie, and this comes from someone who was agnostic once, someone who didn't know and didn't care if there was a God or Jesus.

Pontius Pilate was mentioned in the bible and for years the secular world denied Jesus by claiming that Pontius Pilate never existed...until this was unearthed by biblical archeaologists in 1961 at Caesarea the town where Jesus did much of his preaching and miracles at:

Whats do you know? Pilate did exist! Whats do you know, the town of Caesarea was mentioned in the bible many times, and this inscription was found there!

The bible doesn't lie, Who knew?

Stick your head back in the sand and deny more, you know you want to.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

There are over 70 accounts from men who lived in the first and second century A.D. who knew of Jesus???
hmm... but first 50+ years after Jesus pass a way no one talk about him... wonder why

Jesus: Did I Tell You to Start a Religion ???

JESUS was BORN in the Spring with the Lambs!
He was a REBEL - Against the Pharisees of His Day and
Unfortunately PAID The PRICE ! - This CAN NOT be DENIED !
Sadly, this False ROMAN Structured RELIGION (Built around Him)
Follows the Roman Senators OFFICIAL LITANY To Obey a "LORD" !
Extreme Oath of the Jewsuits ~ www.reformation.org...
~ Loving Spiritual People can See this Perspective as a Challenge
to a Belief Structure, NOT Particularly Based on any Scientific Reality.
~ I Apologize to any Christian who may be Offended.
But I Truly Respect what Jesus STOOD for,
NOT the Excess False Litany built up around his COURAGEOUS Life.
ROMANS realized 300 Yrs. of MARTYRS were ONLY making them LOOK BAD,
so they Co-opted JESUS to Further their EVIL DOMAIN,
Until Martin LUTHER Changed "The GAME".
The EVIL ROMANS have been WREAKING Havock
Ever Since, Using the Jewsuits as THEIR AGENTS.
All Religions are CORRUPTABLE ~ But Some are More Corruptable than Others!
edit on 24-3-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: uhh i forget... i do believe that real Jesus was black... i mean negro, like mike tison or eddie murphy
.. all U have good day

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

no idea what U talking about...

Right. This shows what I say to be true. The less you know of symbols and their corresponding meaning, the less you will be aware of the deeper truths the Bible reveals. There is a polarity with magnetism and attraction that will draw you one way or the other depending on the polarity you produce with the energy you use. Truth will either attract us or repel us. The question is not one for us individually, but one of which polarity is truth. Polarity can be changed so that your correspondence changes as well. This is why we are given free will to collapse the wave of indeterminate reality. We can determine reality by choice so that light reflects our own image back to God as true or distorted. He knows us well.

It is important for us to notice Him in the reflection and acknowledge Him there, but it is equally true that he knows us better than we know ourselves. The temple is the body and the sacrifice we make here determines our exit from the tomb of the Earth. God knows us and our hearts as we reveal ourselves to him by living in an environment where we can demonstrate our nature. In this case, natural selection is best seen by the evolution of the mind my experience.

John 2

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

U did miss my edit...i do believe that real Jesus was black man... i mean negro, like mike tison or eddie murphy and for sure not son of Your god... feel for that fella, cos his name is so rape last 2000 years... better die unknown than to be outrage like Jesus was... is... U lucky to be in this time line*****

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

The defining part of the Rhyme comes from Lewis Carroll and Alice in Wonderland. In Through the Looking Glass, Carroll clues us in.

`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant, "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again.

`They've a temper, some of them -- particularly verbs, they're the proudest -- adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs -- however, I can manage the whole of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

What you can see from this is as follows. Verbs are proud (men) and actively seeking knowledge. Adjectives are easy to influence. Verbs are hard to manage, but God can manage them all.

The full rendering of this is linked in my signature. Then go to the article on Humpty.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Or maybe, i didn't originally notice this was in the "theology" section, and i was seeking extraordinaire proof for an extraordinaire thread title. I'm interested to read more comments

You can read more in the link below in my signature.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Interesting theory.

One problem. The Novum Testamentum Graece lists 616 as a variant for the mark of the beast. How does this reconcile with your hypothesis? Clearly it cannot be referring to carbon.

So who has it wrong you or the people who wrote the Bible?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098

Interesting theory.

One problem. The Novum Testamentum Graece lists 616 as a variant for the mark of the beast. How does this reconcile with your hypothesis? Clearly it cannot be referring to carbon.

So who has it wrong you or the people who wrote the Bible?

Instead of Carbon 12, 616 is Carbon 7. There is a school of thought that Carbon 7 is some sort of God molecule that allows a person to transcend our current nature. The Alchemists have searched for such a molecule for centuries. If we are to go this direction with Carbon 7, there still remains to be a similar mystery to see from this. Here's a video to show. I've always said this: We can only look back and connect the dots. It's possible God left the mystery of both elements for us to ponder. Ultimately, we are the witness to His work and not ours.

Depending on which element you are examining, the outcome is still the same. Man marks himself with pride against and above God or Christ marks us as faithful to God by what we give rather than what we take. Salvation comes by faith and taking on the name of Christ. The name represents giving and love. The name of a thief is marked by taking and trying to rise above God by becoming a God. Taking on the name of Christ apart from the character of love and giving is taking the name in vain.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

So the biblical writers mostly said the number of the beast is 666 and 666=Carbon. And where they said 616 they also still meant carbon but this time it was an imaginary form of it? If it was 676 you might be on to something as carbon 13 is everywhere, but 616 is a stretch because it doesn't exist anywhere.

Exegesis vs Eisegesis my friend. You're interpreting the text to suit your hypothesis and not reading what the authors of the text are trying to convey.

www.gotquestions.org...

I'm not saying your beliefs are wrong. But nothing here constitutes evidence or proof of your beliefs.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Buddha1098 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Goodness is good enough for me, I say we get the suckers now!

why wait around and be static? one is supposed to leave out of the wilderness...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

the united states number #1 export is refined gasoline...

who are you really gonna believe?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join