It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid Evidence for the Bible and God's Creative Work in the Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
are you going to trust the limited few whose lives depend on selling your resources out from under you?

gas in America has always been good as gold because of the cheap prices enables us to expand rapidly.... it is the "Fuel" that is experiencing inflation right now not the dollar.

Gas is at an all time high and the economy is totally tanked!

edit on 24-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It's kind of ironic that people believe in Plato, Herodotus, Hypocrates, Socrates, Buddha, or even Ghengis Khan, or Julius Caesar, or Hannibal and acknowledge the existence of these men when they left nothing of themselves behind aside from words in books or just oral stories. Yet when you say the name of Jesus, the secular world marches into battle.
As far as I know, none of those other guys claim to be gods. More specifically, a god who will burn me forever if I don't believe in him. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I'm sure you've heard that one before...

To the OP, can you make your original post dumbed down for those of us with a lower education?
edit on 25-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So the biblical writers mostly said the number of the beast is 666 and 666=Carbon. And where they said 616 they also still meant carbon but this time it was an imaginary form of it? If it was 676 you might be on to something as carbon 13 is everywhere, but 616 is a stretch because it doesn't exist anywhere.

Exegesis vs Eisegesis my friend. You're interpreting the text to suit your hypothesis and not reading what the authors of the text are trying to convey.

www.gotquestions.org...

I'm not saying your beliefs are wrong. But nothing here constitutes evidence or proof of your beliefs.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Buddha1098 because: (no reason given)

666 is the most widely accepted interpretation and likely what John spoke of when he said, six hundred, three score and six. It's pretty obvious Carbon is what was meant after seeing history reflect the truth to us on the other end.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
are you going to trust the limited few whose lives depend on selling your resources out from under you?

gas in America has always been good as gold because of the cheap prices enables us to expand rapidly.... it is the "Fuel" that is experiencing inflation right now not the dollar.

Gas is at an all time high and the economy is totally tanked!

edit on 24-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

I would encourage you to study the Petrol Dollar scheme to see why our gas has been inexpensive. The Federal Reserve has purchased our gas free, sold it back to us, then transferred the debt back to the American people as the investors walk off with the profit. The profit goes to the corporation and the debt to fund the loan goes to us as national debt. This worked so well for oil that they expanded it to other goods like electronics. We owe the debt and the corporation has the profit.

Are you sure this is such a good scheme?

The entire reason we are at war for the last 15 years is to keep the petrol dollar scheme running so the debt doesn't collapse. The FEMA Camps are there waiting in case it does. The American people are wise to the scheme and someone will need to answer for the theft. Are you sure you are okay with business as usual? The world has been our vending machine. I would say the Bible called Babylon the trade merchant of the world for a reason. Carbon is precisely what fuels the process. 666 was accurate.

When the dollar collapses, the mechanism is in place to MARK everyone with a chip under the hand or under the forehead as a way to monitor and track carbon. The new system of trade will be the old cap and trade carbon trading scheme that will 'SAVE" the planet from the Carbon. What carbon credits really are is carbon trading of human units. Germany and Europe are gearing up to run this system already. Europe is nearly engaged fully into this system.

When our system fails like Greece, watch what happens. A world leader will come on the scene to save the environment and the economies of the world with a system of carbon credits based on the UN and UNESCO biosphere reserve. The 'Reserve' is the new gold standard of land that is set aside for carbon free use as capital. The system is already in place and out in the open for us to see coming.

CARBON (666)

I did a thread on this: LINK

edit on 25-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The Bible is a collection of hand copied manuscripts of which no two are exactly alike. Christians reconcile this by saying "A letter here, a word there, but the meaning of the text is the same across all of them."

I'm saying if 666 means carbon, then 616 makes no sense. Which means that the message of the text itself has been distorted, rather than it just being a copying error.

So you have one of two logical choices as I see it.

1)666 means carbon. The manuscripts that say 616 are erroneous and their message is distorted. To me this opens up a whole can of worms for you. If they distorted this message then how can you be sure that other things haven't been distorted? If all scripture is "God breathed" how can there be ANY error?

2) 666 has nothing to do with carbon. John was an apostle and not a chemist and he had no idea that matter was made up of protons neutrons and electrons. 666 and the chemical structure of carbon being the same is just a coincidence.

Anyways I do agree that technology and our addiction to consumption and fossil fuels is destroying the world and is not how a spiritual, enlightened society would behave. I'm praying for people to wake up from their slumbers before it's too late.

Enjoyed the debate my friend.

Namaste & God bless.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

what loan? what national debt... surely I don't owe anybody nothing!

I've had a hard enough time staying afloat as it is!

if anyone is telling you that you have a debt or your children owe money then it is they who owe the money and debt.

the only debt I owe is to the Lord and my God of Truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
the only debt I owe is to the Lord and my God of Truth.
Interesting, being a christian I thought you would believe Jesus paid it for you. Guess you're different than the others...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Got that beat, the obelisk in Washington, DC is a giant SUN DIAL, 3/26/2012 (posted here)
no building taller to block sun.---YES

top topics

<< 1   >>

join