It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook removes page paying homage to Toulouse killer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies
The point is that it is not up to you to decide what is right or wrong for another person

It's up to Facebook's staff to decide what's appropriate or not and obviously they think it is not appropriate.
Putting up excuses of freedom of speech for this worthless murderer's shrine is simply pathetic and gladly all you can do is whine as you are doing right now.
edit on 28-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

You're correct, it was never a war. It was an illegal invasion.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's interesting, on the Twitter jail thread I was defending free speech and having a discussion with someone taking it reducto ad absurdum to where I'd draw the line, and start censoring the right to it.

I maintained I didn't think I would and that people had the right to say what they wished. In all cases.

Turns out I was wrong.

If you're there Nefomore, my line is here. Everyone does have one after all.

I am sad and tired for the world.

edit on 28-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies
The point is that it is not up to you to decide what is right or wrong for another person

It's up to Facebook's staff to decide what's appropriate or not and obviously they think it is not appropriate.
Putting up excuses of freedom of speech for this worthless murderer's shrine is simply pathetic and gladly all you can do is whine as you are doing right now.
edit on 28-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)
If you actually read my posts you would know I wasn't talking about Facebook, I was talking about the OP's remarks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join