It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Case linked to Fast and Furious

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
who cares who the family is in contact with.... its their business not any one else...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Everything Eric Holder touches turns into tragedy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So you figured the whole thing out but you still have not figured out why Obama made his comment? I fgured that out a while ago. Heres the thread I made that explains some of the facts your not supposed to know.

This guy being at the White House the day befor the president was asked about Trayvons case is why he made his comment.

digitalrisk.com...

Heres the secret to who he is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You didn't link the thread, but this ones a few weeks old fyi

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So Zimmerman was citizenscorp, so is he in protective custody now? This story just keeps getting weirder.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

So what tipped you off on all this?

How did you start piecing this together?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

The media keeps hinting at what is going on but are cut short over and over from spilling the beans. If you watch the reports who are doing interviews you will see in certain ones that they want to say more but can't. Lawrence O'Donnell interview is one that really stands out. The hiring of PR lawyers and a friend who was anchor for a news station was defending him and quit his job to do it. And one of the biggest is the right wing smear machine was in full effect but without a true republican agenda behind it. Which said PR campaign and coverup of true intentions. It was not gun rights or stand your ground laws that started the PR campaign it was only brought in after as a misdirection. Even race was brought in as a misdirection. So what is the real story? Not anything they are talking about on tv or the internet.

Thomas B Rosenstiel
Council on Foreign Relations

I would add one other thing, and that is that 80 years of media research in the 20th century basically learned one thing, which is that the media don't tell people what to think but they do tell them what to think about, so if it's not covered in these widespread places, Americans won't care.

www.cfr.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Sounds to me like the citizens corps is a little gestapo, but I knew that already. Still trying to connect all the dots. So what am I still missing?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Heres a thread that shows a lot of information but don't take it as a attack on Republicans its a attack on the War on Terror secret government.

Here is another thread that shows some interesting links.

And follow up with this one.

Its all a big game of intelligence and war on terror and corruption within what was built. And Obama thinks he can fix it but that might be a hopeless war to try and fight. And you also have him trying to add his own corruption in the mix but im still having a hard time pin pointing it to him.

And don't forget almost every person charged with these crazy new terrorist charges that were created were Americans. The terrorist got sent to Cuba with no charges. The war is against Americans.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Heres a thread that shows a lot of information but don't take it as a attack on Republicans its a attack on the War on Terror secret government.

No worries this all started under Bush. I have always viewed the patriot act and DHS unconstitutional, it seems that O is just following suit.

But it seems it's all falling apart at the seems now and that could be very dangerous.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Very dangerous might be a understatment.
What happens when the worlds buggest intelligence complex truely goes to war with itself?
Jericho?en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Me and Comb knew something since the 22nd of march before this craziness began, and we had a hunch, a week before you posted your thread. We been on top of things with this whole issue, but this thread seems to be overlooked.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

My thoughts exactly, I loved that series btw.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Maybe we should keep it that way for now, everything seems to be falling together around this case.

Let's try to assess the information and think of the implications if it is unleashed on public eyes.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Nothing happens on accident. If something happens, it was intended to happen that way....

I see the agenda. This would have never hit main stream had it not been for the contacts in higher places.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

Damn, you reminded me to click the link in my OP because I was going to review it and it's 404'd imagine that?

But yeah I get what your saying, but I think this may have an element of both.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Bump.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
so thats why they revoked bail,,
,better make sure they dont do a Harvey Oswald on him,,
Zimmermans a patsy,,
he was set up,,,
Obama probably wondered why it took mom, a month,, too get a hold of Holder.
so they could go big time on gun control.

ohh all speculation,, for future book,, what do u think?
u know ,,hey grandkids wanna hear a story,,,,
edit on 23-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Whats worse is that the more we learn about this case. The more it seems that Zimmerman's innocent. But this is an assault on the 2nd amendment and no matter the outcome, if you express support for Zimmerman or the 2nd amendment, you will no doubtedly be labeled as a racist or right wing extremist. Anyhow, the people who placed a bounty on his head and the people who are calling for justice have disregarded all evidence and have made blind accusations and race baiting. Obama, himself spoke on this issue and then you have all the black panthers and civil rights tools race baiting and declaring war against the American people. This is treason, plain and simple.

And ABC, the liberal media which 404'd this article did so to protect Holder. Lucky I posted this cause I don't know if it is posted elsewhere, but it exposes the dirty tricks that have been played out behind the scenes before Zimmermans account of what really happened began to surface.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

It will probably be the last thing he does as president!

The Last thing he will do as President,Is Pardon Holder,after Holder goes to Jail for Contempt.....

Or,spiral America into a Civil War......

He has a few months.......

edit on 24-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join