It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea directs missiles towards Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by v8poweredsofa

It's lucky for us that missiles are pointed at you and not us then - guess someone dislikes you more that we do!

edit on 24-3-2012 by Garfee because: it just looks better this way. like me

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Hmmm, think Britain...united kingdom(as the queen likes to put it
...) were in bed with America first, time to let the hairs grow back on your knees before you go running your fingers about us getting into bed with team America, your two country's were forged on war...
edit on 24-3-2012 by Sounds_of_Silence because: Iphone spell check...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Millions of Korean human beings living in the Northern zone of Korea , have died terrible agonising deaths due to starvation over the last few decades.

Perhaps we could stop starving the masses via sanctions and perhaps we would have some credibility in humanitys eyes.

Seriously are you new to this topic? where you been for the past 50yrs, Yeah its not like we haven't tried or are trying that, and we - meaning... like the entire world has tried to reason with them, for years, its called bad leadership, from decades of a stubborn mentally ill lunatics in power

Some times you just need to stop being such an over sensitive a big girls blouse and accept they're fully responsible for there own actions and current situation, its really no use saying, well they've run there country into the ground so badly its about time we all took responsibility for that, erm no, its about time the poor people of NK stood up to there awful leader(s) and voted in someone that could get them out of the terrible poverty and start working with its neighbors and the rest of the world instead of ignoring the world and pursuing nukes above everything else, i mean when a country with self appointed leaders such as NK only has one friend in the entire world there generally not in the right,

edit on 24-3-2012 by WarriorOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This whole situation smells fishy.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

We Americans will not have it. Hate our occupation of your country all that you want to.... but we will be there to protect you guys!

oh please dont
edit on 24-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So let me get this right !

We tell everyone, weeks in advance that we are going to conduct a missile test so we can nuke em.

Get real and the USA/ISrael are conduction missile tests all the time and these missile must be facing someone so should we shoot them down.

The USA is like a play ground bully and his mate from Israel keeps asking for uncle sam to prove just how hard he is but some of the kids are growing a bit bigger now and faster then uncle sam and it's only a matter of time before someone calls his bluff.

Only a fool could fail to see that american with the help of the UK is the agressor and is starting wars all over the place but not for the profit of the people but for the profit of the bankers and most of these bankers want to bring on the end times so don't go crying when someone hits back will you now because you watched it comeing and sat on you bum.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I love all the Aussie bravado, the she'll be right attitude..
I know they can't reach us...

But deep down, I got a worried sick feeling in my stomach. I'm not afraid to admit this gave me chills.

*hands in man badge

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys

But deep down, I got a worried sick feeling in my stomach. I'm not afraid to admit this gave me chills.

*hands in man badge

The only way they can reach us is with ships or submarines. I think they will be occupied elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

*hands in man badge

The only way they can reach us is with ships or submarines. I think they will be occupied elsewhere.

The Taepodong-2 missile can comfortably strike Northern Australia.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by v8poweredsofa

Sure, if they don't explode 5 minutes after launch and it's unknown how many they have. Probably a few sitting in the garage and one rusting out on the front yard.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sure, if they don't explode 5 minutes after launch and it's unknown how many they have. Probably a few sitting in the garage and one rusting out on the front yard.

Man, I hope your right!
I just worry that yeah, they have had laughable success to date, but it can't be that hard to build a missile... There's probably instructions online! Heck, even America figured them out!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Man, I hope your right!
I just worry that yeah, they have had laughable success to date, but it can't be that hard to build a missile... There's probably instructions online! Heck, even America figured them out!

These are teething problems, and will be overcome quite easily as North Korea gains more experience. Hopefully the TD-2 will become a more reliable weapon within 1-2 years.

edit on 24-3-2012 by v8poweredsofa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hopefully?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Hopefully?

Yes, hopefully. North Korea has the right to defend itself from hostile powers in the area, and also to use the system for further studies in space.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
do you know what we will do if it lands in australia....we will give it free health care, internet access, free legal advice, a house, $10,000 to set up house, $500 bucks a week and a visa.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hopefully?

Yes, hopefully. North Korea has the right to defend itself from hostile powers in the area, and also to use the system for further studies in space.

I am absolutely...shocked. I mean I am just breathtaken that you so flippantly wish this psychotic regime luck in it's pursuit of such destructive weapons.

I'm not saying they ought not to have them, equal playing field and all but come on mate - these guys aren't playing around. They kill, imprison, torture and starve their population so that their great leader can have the best chandeliers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfTheLight

The poor, starving, oppressed people of nk are supposed to vote the dictator and his heavily armed cohorts out? Sadly, tyrannies dont seem to work like that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
do you know what we will do if it lands in australia....we will give it free health care, internet access, free legal advice, a house, $10,000 to set up house, $500 bucks a week and a visa.

First missle on A Current Affiair to scream at cameras and deny it had anything to do with the nuclear explosion.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'm not saying they ought not to have them, equal playing field and all but come on mate - these guys aren't playing around. They kill, imprison, torture and starve their population so that their great leader can have the best chandeliers.

So what part of that above statement doesn't also apply to any Western government?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If they have an YAL-1 in [South] Korean or Japanese airspace they should fry it, preferably boost phase..
That'd be righteous

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join