It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sad truth is you will never see what "They" don't want you to see.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I love to furiously engage my surfing skills upon on Interweb like any other man but the harsh truth is that any of the really Juicy stuff, the stuff everyone wants to see, will never see the light of day.
The reality is that "They" will delete, they will blackmail, they will threat, they will wipe you from existence if they have to and if anything does reach the internet it will be covered up with so much dis-info and speculation that nobody can make heads nor tails of what they are seeing.
If the information is there, it exists because "they" have allowed it to exist, rest assured it would not be there otherwise.
Just keep that in mind, there's more to the world than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I think you need to hone your surfing skills if you think a "They" exists.

Who is "They"?

Do you honestly believe there are thousands of people scouring media for truths to scrub?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Do you honestly believe there are thousands of people scouring media for truths to scrub?

Nope, they probably just use echelon to save time.

Originally posted by TedHodgson
and if anything does reach the internet it will be covered up with so much dis-info and speculation that nobody can make heads nor tails of what they are seeing.

Would guess that might be the case.
edit on 23-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

"I think you need to hone your surfing skills if you think a "They" exists.

Who is "They"?

Do you honestly believe there are thousands of people scouring media for truths to scrub?"

Do you firmly in a world as dark and corupt as this one that "They" are not watching our every move? They are the TPTB, NWO and Illuminati to name a few.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There is no need to cover up the truth in a society that prefers a comfortable lie and pushes to its fringes those who don't accept it.

Because everyone has an equal right to their own opinion....we forget that not all opinions are equal, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I think that you have no right nor knowledge to make such a proclamation.

People like you hold back the rest of us because your words rob people of such hope.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
People like you hold back the rest of us because your words rob people of such hope.

I get what you mean, but at the same time think that it also helps to build courage and confidence in those that carry on anyway. Maybe those that turn back at the thought of being messed around or not being able to handle it properly should have a think about why they're searching in the firstplace, and if, to them, it's truly worth it. If they work it out properly they can then either step back and pursue something else or move onwards with more clarity about who they are and why they're searching.

top topics

join