It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The monolith?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just want to say my opinion about world conspiracy and world secret society.

Well, the view of it being monolithic and the world being manipulated by a single elite party is rather stupid and too simple.

Monolithical and centralized conspiracy theory is like monotheism, i guess, the idea is rather retarded, and only good enough for toodlers logic.

Imagine this, if u were a almighty god with total and absolute authority, u would have lost apetite for power, wont u say? Ambition is imposible without fear. Dynamics springs from competition.

Afterall, where would an almighty god have came from? Why would he be so different from the rest? It just dont make any sense! Monolitism is only fit for a desperate and/or a brainwashed mind to believe.

As we know from the Wilcock document, for instance. There are at last 2 waring factions. The eastern power and the western one. The notion according to Wilcock, that the eastern power are the Old World Order is not accurate IMO. Since i suspect there are also 2 waring faction at least, in Europe alone.

It all began from the Roman conquests in Europe. I guess they developed a fetishm toward Germania, a region they never managed to conquer in the ancient times. Perhaps the legionaires lost their morals, entering the misterious and cold and foggy terrains of the unmapped land Germania. With savage barbarians awaiting in uncertainity, and getting homesick, i guess. Caesar couldnt relly on the legion anymore. So they turned the other way.

They got their hand upon Germania finaly, at the end. That the 1st german reich being named The Holly Roman Empire (German Nation). And even the german eagle and the NAZI salute, resembles being very Roman like (not to mention the existing scenarios contained in WW II). But they also realized that the world was larger to be conquared by military force, and circus and bread, alone. So they adopted the so called slave morality of christianity.

With that being the western Old World Order centrum of the Vatican.

But in the 15th century they made a mistake by executing Galileo. The germanic people didnt let the opportunity to slip the hand, and got their revenge and retaliation through the deromanization of catholicism, of protestantism etc.

And thus the birth of the western NWO of the WASP Freemasons. Which was based on the royal houses of western Europe. The division of world powers and idiology was first racial, but then they attempt to make it more liquid and obscure at some degree. For the sake of stealhtiness and efficiency.

And so we have all the confusion right now, of what is realy going on in the world.

We might also have other powers that be, or were, who are not very dominant or just unexposed? Like the Slavic eastern European orthodox, center in Moscow. Or pan arabian islamism, which have their own contestant from the counter cultural movement of Persia of the de-arabifacation of Shiite islamism.

I think there are many OWOs and NWOs, sometimes some of the factions work together, when they meet and fit for some short term agenda.

Some OWO got weaker and some NWO are rising. Its just like the natural law of entropy and diversification, natural selection and evolution.

I think thats how it is. Since creativity is just like evolution is. Small anomalies and inconsistencies in the gene pool, creating change. But if the anomalies are too much, it creates deprivation and disabilities or madness. But in small doses of mind slip, creativity (evolution) occures. Since everything too much, is rather bad for the health.

So my conclusion is that monolithis theory is not making sense. What do u think?
edit on 23-3-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I like your input and opinions, I myself believe that there are only two warring factions, both of which actually being dominated by an even HIGHER group of individuals that use both factions to their own ends.

If you like to read on this subject and would like a TROVE of evidence to uphold my end of my opinion, you should check out this book printed in the 1950's called "Pawns in the Game" by Guy Carr.

Very informative with plenty of resources he uses to back up the information. Then again it all comes down to your own assessment. You wont regret the read.

Be wary though it is a little difficult to read, you can tell it wasn't well edited because there are a LARGE amount of typos lol
edit on 23-3-2012 by TheIlluminatedOne because: warning

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't know, I stopped reading after you posted this:

"Monolithical and centralized conspiracy theory is like monotheism, i guess, the idea is rather retarded, and only good enough for toodlers logic."

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i understand where the op is coming from.

its not one giant group destroying the world. i been saying it for a long time. but people tend to pay attention to one thing

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

The funny thing is that their programming is that good... that most people... even yourself have been bred to have that opinion.

A single ruling entity is only a retarded (as you put it) idea if you can't see the value in the idea.... and thats where the whole problem of "who wants what from whom" starts.

Its a massive rabit hole chicky.... and by the sounds of it you have not read nearly enough to make it make sense to you.

Don't worry though... my toodler gets it.
*jokes*

ETA: Also having finally read the rest of your thread... do you seriously think the germans were the first to use christianity?!?!?! Did you forget to look at how the bible was a mish mash of both pagan and jesus's teachings as a way of controll and to keep the people happy in roman times?
edit on 23-3-2012 by w3nd1g0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Watch Star Wars ? its how things works.

The emperor have Count Dukoo leading the rebelion against himself. Due to this "threat", he put himself in higher position.

Heres a deal, you/posters attack the moderator using post, the moderator ask for more power, granted, and you/poster are allowed to make more abusive posts. Things get actively chaos with slander and censors, its the ATS owner that win.

You/posters might win but also easily banned.
The moderator might win but easily can be replaced.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

But in the 15th century they made a mistake by executing Galileo.

WHAT ???????

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by w3nd1g0

The funny thing is that their programming is that good... that most people... even yourself have been bred to have that opinion.

A single ruling entity is only a retarded (as you put it) idea if you can't see the value in the idea.... and thats where the whole problem of "who wants what from whom" starts.

and how did they get so good at it if i may ask?

Like my analogy with monotheism, ambition is not possible without fear. Do u agree at this point?

Are u saying they actualy created their own fears, to keep them going all these years and millenias? Well, if they are so clever, why fall to their own tricks their mind is playing on them?

It just dont make enough sense to me! U disinfo people...

Its a massive rabit hole chicky.... and by the sounds of it you have not read nearly enough to make it make sense to you.

first, im not a chicky, pally...

What, does gender role biased your opinion?

Don't worry though... my toodler gets it.
*jokes*

well, im afraid, its u that dont have enough independent opinion on the matter. Is all u can do, follow the footsteps of others? Oops.

Give me a solid ground to support ur argument, here.

ETA: Also having finally read the rest of your thread... do you seriously think the germans were the first to use christianity?!?!?! Did you forget to look at how the bible was a mish mash of both pagan and jesus's teachings as a way of controll and to keep the people happy in roman times?
edit on 23-3-2012 by w3nd1g0 because: (no reason given)

why do u say that? Are u high?

Thats not what i meant, i think they always knew, the legionaire has a limit in serving their purpose to conquer the world. Its just, that germania convinced them to turn the other way. Because the army was already demoralized being so far away from home.

U have to distinguish 'the german people' and germany itself. The german people includes all the indo lingual based. The franks (even french itself is based on latin), the anglo, the saxons, jutens, frisians, etc.

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

WHAT ???????

whoa, another oneliner disinfo guy?

edit on 24-3-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

WHAT ???????

whoa, another oneliner disinfo guy?

oh dear - another one of those who shrieks " disinfo " just because i disagree with them

you might want to back track - and actually read the scentence i quoted

the ` single line ` was all i thought i needed to draw your attention to your obvious error

but saddly - i over estimated your capacity for logic

now i shall have to use blunt force :

galileo was not excecuted !!

has it sunk in yet ?
edit on 24-3-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

oh dear - another one of those who shrieks " disinfo " just because i disagree with them

you might want to back track - and actually read the scentence i quoted

the ` single line ` was all i thought i needed to draw your attention to your obvious error

but saddly - i over estimated your capacity for logic

now i shall have to use blunt force :

galileo was not excecuted !!

has it sunk in yet ?
edit on 24-3-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

pah, silly details *rolleyes*

are they short of bucks or something, they could use a brighter disinfo agent, with less obviousity or shallownes

poisoned, executed, given the choice to announce guiltiness or drink poison by own will. Really, any school student could dig the story or google it up. But who knows how the truth was like, half millenia back ago?

this is a remarkably significant and most important point of yours, to add to the discussion on the topic, really
i am most impressed, cheers.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

poisoned, executed, given the choice to announce guiltiness or drink poison by own will. Really, any school student could dig the story or google it up.

then cite your allegation

But who knows how the truth was like, half millenia back ago?

first you alledge " excecution " - now claim the truth is unknown

such lack of internal conistencey is noted

so thy are you making up your " facts " ?
edit on 25-3-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You want to compare Nazi symbolism? How about you look to the USA instead of the ROMAN Empire?

The Eagle on the Standard? Hmm............ Sounds awfully like the Eagle on the Presidential Seal.

The Eagle is prevalent throughout US culture (it's a national symbol on many levels).

Why compare symbolism in Nazi Germany to the Roman Empire when you can compare it to the good ole' USA?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

DISINFO!!!!!! lolz

I love that word..

1: chicky is an often used australian term for a female... you are a female.. therefore you are a chicky.. no offense intended.

2: WTF about galileo>?!?! Are YOU high?

3: I have done my own research spanning 10+ years of my own work.. of course i have read other peoples work too.. duh?!?! i helps formulate an opinion.

4: pah? silly details? .... that is why you failed.. you clearly have no understanding of what your talking about and just decided to make a random thread with no real basis.. expected everyone to jump on board... and then scream DISINFO AGENTS!!! when people who clearly DO know what they are talking about don't agree with your idea.

Its posts like this that make outsiders to ATS think we are all whack jobs!

/endtrolling

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You want to compare Nazi symbolism? How about you look to the USA instead of the ROMAN Empire?

The Eagle on the Standard? Hmm............ Sounds awfully like the Eagle on the Presidential Seal.

The Eagle is prevalent throughout US culture (it's a national symbol on many levels).

Why compare symbolism in Nazi Germany to the Roman Empire when you can compare it to the good ole' USA?

Because the German eagle is older and the name "holy ROMAN empire", remember?

And that the US eagle is not too similar to the Roman one, being a white head eagle, of native American origin. Although many believe the US is the Roman eagle anyway. Relating the involvement of I.G. Farben and operation paperclip, etc.

I mean, operation paperclip could just be a coincidence. Since Russia had laid their hands earlier on Nazi technology, so the US said: "We might have problems with the Sovjets in the future wars, with all of that Nazi tech! So why dont we just give amnesty to the Nazi scientists instead, and make them work for us?".

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by w3nd1g0

DISINFO!!!!!! lolz

I love that word..

1: chicky is an often used australian term for a female... you are a female.. therefore you are a chicky.. no offense intended.

2: WTF about galileo>?!?! Are YOU high?

3: I have done my own research spanning 10+ years of my own work.. of course i have read other peoples work too.. duh?!?! i helps formulate an opinion.

4: pah? silly details? .... that is why you failed.. you clearly have no understanding of what your talking about and just decided to make a random thread with no real basis.. expected everyone to jump on board... and then scream DISINFO AGENTS!!! when people who clearly DO know what they are talking about don't agree with your idea.

Its posts like this that make outsiders to ATS think we are all whack jobs!

/endtrolling

1. I know that u pickhead. And guess what, i am still no chick!!! Surprise!!

2. WTF is it with u and Galileo??? Get to the point already, will u?

3. Wow that is absolutely amazing pal! Im totaly mesmerized!!! Just supherrrbh!! And where is ur point again?

4. I never claimed this to be a fact, u wacko. I guess u just make this up? And guess who cant even distinguish between a theory and fact! If there is a whack around here, guess who it might be?

And still no points either, i guess....

PS: Pay attention how they destroy the Vatican in several (disaster) movies, like "2012". Its a war going on among these powers!
edit on 28-3-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How about the word "compartmentalized", single main leader, branched out to few, then branch out again who knows how many times, all going to same common goal, without the need to know what the others do. Once in a while things get combined and whoalah, SHTF, war, etc, goal reached.

It explains a lot of different "weird" things going on at same time but almost all reaching the same goal - total domination. The hardest question is why and who.

top topics

join