It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sulfur smell here in Northwestern suburbs outside Chicago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Please. I'd like to hear your theory. I can't say I've ever heard that before.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

it's just that, I live probably 10 minutes away from Fermi Lab.

I know GOOD, CLOSE, friends that have claimed that their friends that work there claim that there are nuclear missiles under there.

I told my mother about it. and she said
"well of course, I thought that everyone knew that, remember Andrea that worked there? she told me that"

if we get invaded, I've heard from sources (military friend) that this may be the first place they intend to attack.
not to mention that Fermi Lab has the 2nd biggest atom collider in the world..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

I had no idea. I will have to do some checking. My my, it's amazing what we can find in our own backyards.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I live in the Western burbs near the Fox river and I didn't smell anything.

Strange thing though, about two years ago there was a 4.5 and people reported strange smells for a few days after.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm about 70 miles south of Chicago and we're smelling this in my town. I was about to ask a friend if he smelled it but he asked me first. Never had this happen before. But I've been to a hot spring and know the smell.

It's very strong when running the shower. Running the faucet in the sink isn't much better. I can smell it without running the faucet as well, if I just smell the sink. Don't know if this is related, but a few days ago the water was tinged yellow. I called in to check if a main broke or something, but nope.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join