It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Propaganda At It's Finest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The frightening thing about that clip is not that it is false, which it most definitely is. And by that I mean the whole concept behind it is fantasy, But that many many Americans will believe it is true because it comes from a MSM network,

If they are pushing this on MSM then there is another draconian law right behind it, to make you all safe of course. This sort of crap does not get released unless the government is up to something and wants to move the national consensus in a particular direction.

War is getting closer, perhaps even interment camps

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I am certain none of this is news to you like it was to us

Seven Jewish Americans
Control Most US Media...

...."Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well.

www.rense.com...

also bane capitol which controls clearchannel which owns a majority of radio stations is controlled by an an Israeli connected Israeli intelligence

In 1993, the head position was split into two roles – an executive head (Worldwide Managing Director) and a non-executive head (Chairman of the Board). Orit Gadiesh, named Bain’s first Chairman in 1993, was fundamental in maintaining Bain’s culture. After spending two years in military intelligence for the Israeli army and earning a degree in psychology from Hebrew University, Gadiesh enrolled in the Harvard Business School and graduated as a Baker Scholar. As a junior partner during the turnaround, she had been instrumental in keeping senior partners from leaving the firm; as chairman, she became the first female to lead one of the major consulting firms. Gadiesh was known throughout the firm for her passionate leadership

en.wikipedia.org...

a very zionist collection of media moguls
the Zionst press was the only one besides the Nazi press that Hitler allowed to continue publishing well into WW2

edit on 22-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Although the media over here in the UK also feed us propaganda and lies.
The US media do nothing but put peddle fear.
It's just blatant war-mongering.

My friends who don't use the internet know nothing about all this crap that's going on with Iran.
All the media seem to talk about in the US is what country the military are going to attack next.
It's clear that they have an agenda and it's clear they are on the same payroll as those in government.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The price of oil goes up with talk of war -sell
then down when they say no war - buy
then up with talk of war...-sell

Vetarans today found connections between Israel and Iran re the colaboration re the price of oil

campagn contributers
Romney

Goldman Sachs $235,275
Citigroup Inc $178,450
Merrill Lynch $176,125
Morgan Stanley $170,350
Lehman Brothers $154,800
UBS AG $125,150
JPMorgan Chase & Co $123,800
Bain & Co $121,475
Marriott International $121,150
Bain Capital $118,550
Kirkland & Ellis $111,700
The Villages $110,900
Credit Suisse Group $104,900
Compuware Corp $103,550
Huron Consulting $102,050
PricewaterhouseCoopers $92,250
American Financial Group $87,550
Affiliated Managers Group $82,112
Cerberus Capital Management $79,450
Sun Capital Partners $77,850

www.opensecrets.org...
Osama

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

www.opensecrets.org...

there is a pretty visible trend

The Israeli Defense Firm That Tallies The Iowa Caucus

www.rense.com...

well you know...

edit on 22-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r
Thousands of Hezzbollah agents ?

The people CNN is refering to are immigrants from Iran, not Hezzbollah agents.

Stupid CNN ****s.

Wow. American media must think their viewers are stupid since they can promote BS propaganda and get away with it. I mean, look at this CNN segment, even those in the studio dont believe their own words

I do not think CNN or the government is saying oops we did not mean Hizb Allah we meant Iranian immigrants. And even at that Iranians living inside America are the least religious, least nationalistic group of people you would ever meet in your life. They would never bother themselves with defending the IR even if it was bombed.

They meant people to actually believe that Hizb Allah, a Lebanese party created to defend Lebanon, will, at Iranian whim, jump up and attack Americans. And that furthermore they are living there already.(I can't even write that without laughing its such a moronic statement!)

Its stupid and crazy, can the mind really make such a leap? We can only hope that American have more brains than to believe this. It is the most illogical notion in the world.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am pretty surprised that people still think most of the US media isn't run by jews. This is ATS for christ's sake!

"Don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

- Ariel Sharon

It's all in your faces and so many Americans still can't wake the f- up.
edit on 23/3/2012 by Razziazoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Your posts are ridiculous.I have to call you out on them.I don't care if I get banned.You're saying Cnn is run by Israel?Do you realize how dumb that sounds?I'm surprised your post didn't contain anti american b.s. like they usually do.

So there is no heavy jewish influence on the mass media? You think there is not a zionist agenda when israel is constantly portrayed as the vulnerable victim (multiple nuke possesing vulnerable victim) and their warmongering plans are passed as vital interests to the US. You think Rush, O'Reily, Savage and their ilk propagate daily antimuslim and proisraeli rhetoric for joe and jane sixpack's benefit?

Let's get this straight. You blindly follow the nwo's/zionist disinfo yet insult a valued member who has contribued immensely to this site with objective posts and propaganda-free articles.

Just who the HELL do you think YOU are and what is YOUR agenda?!

Yeah,it's the jews fault.How dare me think otherwise! The way you people talk it's like the US and Israel run the world.the three people you named are idiots.And anyone who believes what they say are idiots as well.I forgot,Muslims are innocent and do no wrong! It's all US/Israeli propaganda!

My agenda is making you people wake up and realize that it isn't just America that spreads BS.It happens in every damn country in the world.And don't pretend to know what/who I follow.Valued member?All he does is post hatred for the US and its military.He's hardly valued.I'm sure he probably is to people like you who share his same thought process though.
edit on 22-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

Hardly valued by you and your ilk, but sadly for you there's more and more of "we people" waking up to the globalist propaganda daily. Go ahead selling your soul. Karma will pay you well Im sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join