It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Smell? Something Stinky Reported in Fond du Lac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think Mother Earth is about to birth something we can't even imagine.......

I think I'm on the same page, let alone book, as you are Destinyone!

Read a book about this. Hard to imagine such a thing. "Truth is stranger than fiction"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

this is a good call. i used to be a welder, and i would have to bevel pipe (put an edge on it like a hollow pencil). lots of times if i was in the shop, i'd use a specialized lathe that absolutely drenched the steel pipe in cutting oil.

anyways, if water falls into the oil reservoir, it makes a cloudy white color. it does have a rather odd smell, and someone probably wouldn't equate it to oil unless they've used it before.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

I agree. Something is definitely going on with the planet, but what?

What would make that kind of racket? The experts claim it's not seismic.

I think the stink is probably methane. We are living on a huge gasball.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Taino

What's the name of the book you read?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
I'm from Central Illinois and we have experienced the booms, the shaking, and the noises from the sky as well. This happened probably two to three weeks ago.

The first time I heard "the Hum" I could instantly tell it wasn't normal, I went outside and sat outside for a good thirty minutes just listening to it. In all honesty I found it very serene and relaxing, until I heard the loudest boom in my life, followed by my house shaking intensely.

Afterwards, I got on facebook and saw that some of my friends had posted about hearing loud explosions followed by their houses shaking. They were actually scared, nobody around here has EVER experienced anything like that before. It was very, very strange.

I'll also add, it's insanely hot here. We skipped Spring, and went straight to upper-eighty degree weather. It is obvious that something is happening.

So if you were a betting person, what would you say is the cause?

I can't imagine hearing a hum or boom or rumbles and sleeping, soundly.
Be safe and please let me know what you think!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

this is a good call. i used to be a welder, and i would have to bevel pipe (put an edge on it like a hollow pencil). lots of times if i was in the shop, i'd use a specialized lathe that absolutely drenched the steel pipe in cutting oil.

anyways, if water falls into the oil reservoir, it makes a cloudy white color. it does have a rather odd smell, and someone probably wouldn't equate it to oil unless they've used it before.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

I hear ya and tend to believe you but, out in Hawaii, they had 'experts' on the scene for days and couldn't come up with an answer.
Now, I know good help is hard to find these days, but our 'reality' is in the hands of these people.
So if they're unable to come up with an answer then.....why are we waiting for them for guidance? It's insane!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by rtyfx

All that keeps coming to mind is: Yellowstone.

You know what comes to MY mind? The several times in the movie 2012 when they referenced the new North Pole being in Wisconsin, and the old lady that yells to her husband, "We should have stayed in Wisconsin," when she saw the movie's first crack.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

idk if the two are related, but i thought i would chime in that yes, cutting oil and water mix to make a cloudy substance.

i've heard about the sounds, and i think it's some form of construction going on underground.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I'm from Central Illinois and we have experienced the booms, the shaking, and the noises from the sky as well. This happened probably two to three weeks ago.

The first time I heard "the Hum" I could instantly tell it wasn't normal, I went outside and sat outside for a good thirty minutes just listening to it. In all honesty I found it very serene and relaxing, until I heard the loudest boom in my life, followed by my house shaking intensely.

Afterwards, I got on facebook and saw that some of my friends had posted about hearing loud explosions followed by their houses shaking. They were actually scared, nobody around here has EVER experienced anything like that before. It was very, very strange.

I'll also add, it's insanely hot here. We skipped Spring, and went straight to upper-eighty degree weather. It is obvious that something is happening.

So if you were a betting person, what would you say is the cause?

I can't imagine hearing a hum or boom or rumbles and sleeping, soundly.
Be safe and please let me know what you think!

It was the most frightening thing I've ever experienced, keep in mind it was around 11 PM, and I was outside on my patio looking at the stars listening to the hum when I heard a boom - not like thunder - it was an explosion, something out of a movie or a video game almost, in which I shot up and went inside and then felt my house literally tremble. For a split-second, I thought that my house was going to collapse - and then it stopped. The humming also just suddenly stopped. My family, and my few neighbors all came outside and were left baffled by it.

Nothing like that has happened since, which makes me feel like there is something "moving" underground. When you experience this first-hand, it's almost impossible to not to jump to conclusions. I lost a lot of sleep the next few nights, something didn't just sit right with me on this. And then when I began to read about this happening WORLDWIDE, it made me cringe.

Just to know, something of this magnitude, that happened in my own back yard... is truly spooky. I don't know what to make of it, but I'll stand by my opinion on that it's not good, at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by Taino

What's the name of the book you read?

Mother earth our womb of life. Talks about our earth giving birth to its core. Its a good read.
The noises are now being reported on the news this morning. More than 600 calls to 911

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I would certainly rule out cosmic body. Anything affecting our planet would be visible to the thousands of amateur astronomers around the world - if it was something like that, the government and agencies may hush it up but how would they silence the thousands of amateur astronomers? Not possible so we can rule that out.

Even if it was a "dark star" it would be visible by the fact it would block out areas where things can normally be seen.

That means that whatever the cause, it is earth related.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Was the wind coming out of the west?

Probably just got a whiff of the Vikings...

.........G O P A C K E R S ! ! !

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taino
More than 600 calls to 911

Yes, but not a single, decent audio recording of the booms? Come on Wisconsin!

Do we need to start a program to purchase digital audio recorders for the residents?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It was Edgar Cayce who said the Great Lakes would drain into the Mississippi and his map shows a wide gulf where the Mississippi river was.

not sure but it is really intresting times we live in!
edit on 22-3-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Glad I found your post. I'm in Central Illinois (northernmost part) and my town's water supply has had a very strong sulfur smell for days now, and right before it began the water was tinged yellow. I haven't heard any noises or felt anything though. Things are getting weird for sure. I've never smelled sulfur from water before, aside from a hot spring on vacation.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Im not usually for threnads like this but you make a good point. Nice catch I had forgotten about the Hawaii thing. I still find those booms rather ominous.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Sounds like what happened in hawai. Theres a video of the water turnin yellowish or white in color. Dont remember what was the reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join