It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in time-lapse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
"A circular circle"

Sorry but that made me chuckle.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Watch it full screen sure looks like a plane!!!

Sorry did what others did so plane right side, mpeg problem at the left!
edit on 21-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
In review of a time-lapse video I took on 18 Mar 2012,
I found two frames where a UFO was captured.

I took the UFO frame and enhanced the image.

To my surprise, it revealed circular circles around the craft. Possibly light source or stabilization/propulsion devices? Who knows.

Please let me know what you think. Try to avoid the "it's a bird" claims.

Video Link
edit on 21-3-2012 by imd12c4funn because: can't spell

Or a frigging bird. Unbelievable. Way to stain seattleites.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You got a triangle ship but can't figure out the orbs @1:23 traveling along. Those orbs are a sort of ball lighting from Tesla direction forces or electrostatic forces.

www.youtube.com...

my posted comment

Most amazing photo capture hardly anyone will figure out the Teslaship its just not
allowed to be analyzed.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I agree with greeneyedleo et.al.
first thing is a plane
second thing is a bird, the wings move. I see no 'orbs' around it, just your mind playing tricks on you i think.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Definitely no bird...

Don't tell me what it is or isn't, thank you. just give us the data.

That being said.........the data you present makes me laugh for obvious reasons. I would like to point out why and how, but I fear they would be lost on you. In order for you to make a thread like this indicated you have a lack of understanding about certain things, but you at least know how to use your camera a little, so I'm torn. explain myself (which I think will still be wasted on you) or just say "Yeah man!!! That's a UFO for SURE!!!!!!"

But then again, even my dad learned to set the clock on his VCR before he passed, and I can't imagine that is any more different than someone knowing how to use their camera basics when it comes to photos. But pressing buttons and freaking out about the results doesn't mean that my dad could time travel or that you caught a ufo. Seriously. Sad.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

That being said...
The end.

P.S.
Once again I wrote in this applet for a good hour and close to completion, the applet ate my post,
This will happen again, It is.....- Scratch that.... It was written...

So rather than a reply that was abovetopperfect in every aspect,

I fear that retyping my superlative effort would be a waste of time, even more so than the first, falling incomprehensibly upon at least two deaf ears, either time.

Too bad...It was THIS CLOSE ---> ll It would have become the post of a millenium. So sad.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
first thing is a plane
second thing is a bird, the wings move. I see no 'orbs' around it, just your mind playing tricks on you i think.

If you see a bird's wing(s) move on a UFO that is in frame for 4.2 milliseconds, I urge you to acquire a human bird wings technology and hunt for your food like an eagle.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

first thing is a plane

If you see a bird's wing(s) move on a UFO that is in frame for 4.2 milliseconds, I urge you to acquire a human bird wings technology and hunt for your food like an eagle.

this is taken from your vid...you can clearly see the shape change and the wings of the bird go up (flapping)....

i stop/paused/stop/paused for a very long time looking at every frame per second.....
IMO, it is a bird. I know this is not what you want to hear, but im sure you are just after truth, right?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

first thing is a plane

this is taken from your vid...you can clearly see the shape change and the wings of the bird go up (flapping)....

i stop/paused/stop/paused for a very long time looking at every frame per second.....
IMO, it is a bird. I know this is not what you want to hear, but im sure you are just after truth, right?

The craft is too far away to enter and exit the frame so fast...if it were a bird or plane.
Try again.

Besides, A bird doesn't have round orbs circling it.
edit on 22-3-2012 by imd12c4funn because: ad to comment of post

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

To my surprise, it revealed circular circles around the craft. Possibly light source or stabilization/propulsion devices? Who knows.

Video Link

Or a frigging bird. Unbelievable. Way to stain seattleites.

don't be condescending when you cannot debunk the enhanced image.
To reitterate,
Birds are not encircled by round objects in precision form as if part of the craft..
edit on 22-3-2012 by imd12c4funn because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I see nothing more than a small swept wing jet,this configuration normally indicative of being military in origin.This comes from looking at LOTS and LOTS of photos I took at military airshows that were motion or focus blurred for all the normal reasons,knowing what I was seeing when I took the photo and what they looked like just before I deleted them makes me pretty sure of this.

Edit....Ooooppsss....sorry but I should watch the whole video before commenting on it.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

the way you enhanced the image, it is not an accurate representation of what is being looked at.
there are good ways and bad ways to enlarge things in say, photoshop....and depending on how small the original object is...it is best to not overly enlarge it.

the more you enlarge something the more it becomes distorted. you cannot do an analysis on an overly enlarged distorted image. people do this all the time.....it doesnt help at all....

as you can see in my screen grabs, the object changes shape....the same way a bird would change shape when the wings go up from its body....

and yes, birds can quickly move in and out of line of site incredibly fast. happens all the time - thus resulting in misdidentifications. birds actually fly very very fast..

Airspeeds were found to be mostly in the 10-to-40-mph range. The power requirements of each bird at each speed could be calculated, and that information was used to establish that the birds were generally compromising between maximizing their range and minimizing their metabolic rates with more emphasis on the former. Airspeeds varied a great deal, but near the minimum metabolic rate rather large changes in airspeed did not require dramatic rises in energy consumption. For example, a gull whose most efficient loiter airspeed was 22 mph could fly at anything between 15 and 28 mph without increasing its metabolic rate more than 15 percent.

www.stanford.edu...

edit on March 22nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm seeing a possible bird shape as pointed out.

I'm afraid I'm not seeing any "orbs" however. Might be my eyes, my video card, or for some reason you're seeing something that I can't.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The enhanced enlargement was pixel resized to 2000, then the enlarging was 400% using bicubic enhancing.

The fact of the matter is, after enhancement of this UFO, there is no way you can convince me, let alone yourself, that my methodology is flawed.
There is no evidence of anything other than a circle of round anomalies surrounding a core that exists for a few milliseconds on my video.

My enhancing technique brought out the true size and shape of the proven intelligently designed flying object of unknown identity.

By reversing this fact and calling it a plane or a bird or saying I am (paraphrasing) an embarrassment to my fellow seattleites, is not true, it is taking the low ground as if all are experts and I but a pareidolia-ist.

Well, I say, you can not get this circular orb with core look from my method and contrarily, My method absolutely proves this is an intelligently designed vehicle of unknown origin or recognition.

Playing with stillshots of airplanes as if that is the UFO I found is just a nonresponsive application to the facts at hand as well as the only presentation that is easily debunked, unlike my enhancement that shows the true shape and size of the UFO.

Quit beating a dead horse and tell me again how this enhanced image is perverted while stating still shots of a plane are said to be planes.

Read the above sentence a few times, if that's what it takes.

Let me know when it is clear. Do the 180 back to truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

post by imd12c4funn
There is no evidence of anything other than a circle of round anomalies surrounding a core that exists for a few milliseconds on my video.

There is no evidence of anything on the video , just that time lapse can make the normal look abnormal .

post by imd12c4funn
proven intelligently designed flying object of unknown identity.

It lasts for a few milliseconds yet you know that its an intelligently designed flying object

post by imd12c4funn
By reversing this fact and calling it a plane or a bird or saying I am (paraphrasing) an embarrassment to my fellow seattleites

Don't think anyone's said that , but the "UFO" you've identified is most likely a bird .

post by imd12c4funn
My method absolutely proves this is an intelligently designed vehicle of unknown origin or recognition.

No it doesn't .

post by imd12c4funn
Let me know when it is clear.

What is clear is that you've made up your mind and no amount of evidence to the contrary is going prove to you that you are wrong , the fact that you call this an " intelligently designed vehicle of unknown origin " proves that you are just seeing what you want to see .

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by imd12c4funn

There is no evidence of anything on the video , just that time lapse can make the normal look abnormal .

post by imd12c4funn
proven intelligently designed flying object of unknown identity.

It lasts for a few milliseconds yet you know that its an intelligently designed flying object

post by imd12c4funn
By reversing this fact and calling it a plane or a bird or saying I am (paraphrasing) an embarrassment to my fellow seattleites

Don't think anyone's said that , but the "UFO" you've identified is most likely a bird .

post by imd12c4funn
My method absolutely proves this is an intelligently designed vehicle of unknown origin or recognition.

No it doesn't .

post by imd12c4funn
Let me know when it is clear.

What is clear is that you've made up your mind and no amount of evidence to the contrary is going prove to you that you are wrong , the fact that you call this an " intelligently designed vehicle of unknown origin " proves that you are just seeing what you want to see .

Ok.
Once again,
There are seven circular objects surrounding a core object.
This is absolutely intelligent design.

Show me something natural or animal that can move through the air at breakneck speeds and happens to look like an aircraft with seven circular rings, in a perfect symmetric pattern surrounding the center core and also each of these orb-like surrounding circular objects are spaced evenly including the distance from the center core.

You can't and we both know it. So does anyone else that looks at this evidence.

Call it seeing what I want, but this is not an oil on canvas where I might render an image and scene.
This is a circular craft with surrounding orbs with symmetric and equadistant attributes that could only be a machine of sorts.

Denying the above noted facts is the only way you can convince yourself that it is a bird or I am imagining these phenomenon.

So, denial is the first state.

Do we really need a twelve step plan to accept the innevitability of the truth here? Can't we just agree that there is no other reasonable explaination since there is no other rational answer?

I didn't make up the pattern of the craft. I just brought it out better to see the real shape of this UFO.

How can you not see this? It stares you in glaring detail, yet you do not see?

I can't make Peking duck with it...it is a UFO.

Now, if you still insist that the shape is a random anomaly, give me your proof. Not just senseless utterings,
Let me see how you manage to convince anyone of such make-believe.
Dare I say; "Impossible!"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

post by imd12c4funn
There are seven circular objects surrounding a core object.

Would you like to post the picture showing the objects surrounding the core object , I saw your enhanced picture on page one which to me looks like a cloud .

post by imd12c4funn
Now, if you still insist that the shape is a random anomaly, give me your proof. Not just senseless utterings,

senseless utterings ?... is it not you that is posting what has to be the shortest UFO video (few milliseconds at your estimate)in the history of ATS and claim its evidence of a structured craft , then attack people that disagree with your interpretation .

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

you have a point there,
but still,
it does have seven circular evenly spaced features, unlike any bird or plane.
to explain it away as a too enlarged cropping or such just can't hold water.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Looks like I got caught up with a know it all:

No such thing as a Tesla ships. Only in some peoples fantasy world. AZSett1 in reply to teslaandlyne (Show the comment) 3 days ago That must be your fantasy world of those who don't bother to question what ever happened to Nikola Tesla and his flying machine. teslaandlyne in reply to AZSett1 2 hours ago

www.youtube.com...

Not a bad retort but I get some flipped out sociopath from the cartels and the fur begins to fly.
Seriously though you should rack your brains on the flight mode and free energy UFO becomes
only over to Tesla and his work.
ED: originally in reply to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/28/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Video Link

Don't make a thread about it asking people to let you know what they think if you're not willing to have an open minded discussion about it.

you make threads about stuff you are already convinced about only trying to affirm your personal beliefs which are based off nothing substantial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join