It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA SEEKS TO DESTROY THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think the revelations of yesterday showed us America's true face, if they are willing to destroy the economy of their most loyal ally, an ally who fought beside them in every war since WW2, an ally who shared their grief when the towers fell, and an ally who has been there time and again to help, why should that ally continue to be an ally???

Australia has shown nothing less than loyalty to America, and yet what do we as Australians get in return for it?

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Thats what we get.

"He said a plan by Greenpeace to launch legal action against future coal mining projects was funded by the US-based Rockefeller Foundation, which he said was in turn funded by the Central Intelligence Agency.

He said the Greens and Mr Hutton, who founded the party's Queensland chapter, were "tools" of the US government, whose plan was to harm Australian interests to benefit American ones."

Their plan is simple;

1. Install an illegal carbon tax onto the mining industry and regular Australians

2. Install a mining tax to further annihilate the Australian mining industry.

All funded and backed by the American government to destroy the source of Australia's wealth.

The Americans have betrayed our trust and loyalty, and as a result the ANZUS treaty should be scrapped. The American bases now occupying Australian soil should be removed, and all ties should be cut to the USA.

Furthermore the Greens who accepted American financial support should be tried for treason.

For too long we have been used in expense to the alliance, Australians need to wake up and demand the American embassy be shut down after this betrayal.

And the Americans wonder why so much of the world hates them?

edit on 20-3-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by Jace26 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm an American and I don't give 2 poops about your economy. Feel better?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

if they are willing to destroy the economy of their most loyal ally

They are destroying THEIR OWN economy. Of course the US government has no qualms about destroying every one else's right along with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
I'm an American and I don't give 2 poops about your economy. Feel better?

It doesn't matter if you don't care about the Australian economy, its that America is now openly expressing its statement to destroy the system of wealth in Australia by financially backing the carbon tax and mining tax to destroy competition.
The worst part of this is that Australia is Americas greatest ally, but if they're going to treat us like this, I shudder to think how they would treat an enemy.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

AS an American I want to tell you I am sorry.

I think that any strong economy especially one that has natural resources must be taken down, so that they can..

..get on with their plan. Otherwise Australia could resist.

They already killed ours. I hope I am wrong.

I hope I have become paranoid(that's a funny thing to say but I mean it)...
edit on 3/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I have been searching for a job for about 8 months now. I was a dairy/frozen dept manager for a large grocery store chain, but I had to quit to go to college. Sadly I probably won't have internet too much longer..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thankyou for your appreciation, but I realise its not the American people who need to apologise, its the American government.

Also realise that although this probably won't even be mentioned in America, it is EVERYWHERE all over the news and TV here in Australia.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Shouldn't mods just BAN people like this?? What purpose are you serving?

I mean, I was going to contribute.. But I just see this as an almost bigger issue

Just kidding..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Not in some admission of quilt, I have always rebelled, but out of sorrow for this whole world, I am sorry.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

I mean, I was going to contribute.. But I just see this as an almost bigger issue

Just kidding..

Honesty should be banned?
You must be a Democrat.

Apparently 300,000,000 people all think exactly the same and want to destroy Australia's economy. I was just pointing out how silly that notion is.
edit on 20-3-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ummm is there any evidence to back up these claims?

Looks to me like just another squillionaire whinging because the Carbon Tax will eat into his profit.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

A democrat??? No.. I don't vote. It is a broken, useless system, in most cases.

Party affiliation is inane.

Anyways. Good day to you. I apologize if I misunderstood your post.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

Originally posted by EvanJP

Just kidding..

Honesty should be banned?
You must be a Democrat.

Apparently 300,000,000 people all think exactly the same and want to destroy Australia's economy. I was just pointing out how silly that notion is.
edit on 20-3-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

You must be pretty thick headed to not have realised that I was referring to the American government and not the people. Its the American government who has been financing the support to destroy Australia's sole wealth creator (mining) for their own interests.
If you support that than you are a fool.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Also realise that although this probably won't even be mentioned in America, it is EVERYWHERE all over the news and TV here in Australia.

I heard the news here. If you think that smart Americans believe anything over here anymore you would be wrong. I get the REAL, or closer to real, news...

...On ATS.

I woke up from America the GREAT, a long long time ago..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

He said that he doesn't care about the taxes, because they will not hurt him or his companies financially.

The CIA has had a hand in Australian politics and decisions since the Cold War. They stopped us from constructing Nuclear Weapons, they state that we need US troops down here to keep stability in the Asia Pacific region - I am pretty sure we can hold our own and keep stability. America and Australia signed a memorandum, whereby, if America thought that you were a terrorist, they would contact Australia, and ASIO, then in turn, ASIO will have to investigate you, then provide the US with all your information, daily activities, DNA, Birth date, history. Everything.

Then, what happens if they want you extradited? You'll be screwed, going to Gitmo.

The CIA has been involved in the Labor party for ages as well. Note what Bob Brown said, how this situation is crucial because Palmer is with the Liberal Party. Sounds odd:

www.american-buddha.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Looks to me like just another squillionaire whinging because the Carbon Tax will eat into his profit.

Clive Palmer is a billionaire and a professional businessman, not someone who got into that position by lying.

Mr Palmer has researched the Mining Tax (Greens who are pushing for it) and discovered that large amounts of funding have come from the Rockefeller Group who in turn fund the CIA.
So yes, there is evidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I think the revelations of yesterday showed us America's true face, if they are willing to destroy the economy of their most loyal ally, an ally who fought beside them in every war since WW2, an ally who shared their grief when the towers fell, and an ally who has been there time and again to help, why should that ally continue to be an ally???

1. Install an illegal carbon tax onto the mining industry and regular Australians

All funded and backed by the American government to destroy the source of Australia's wealth.

The Americans have betrayed our trust and loyalty, and as a result the ANZUS treaty should be scrapped. The American bases now occupying Australian soil should be removed, and all ties should be cut to the USA.

Furthermore the Greens who accepted American financial support should be tried for treason.

For too long we have been used in expense to the alliance, Australians need to wake up and demand the American embassy be shut down after this betrayal.

Instead of more coal mining why don't you guys build solar panels in the desert?
Just a thought. Besides, the greenpeace is the cia aiming to destroy your coal mining is just media hysteria. There's nothing factual there other than greenpeace is in general against energy that pollutes.

There's no such thing as an "illegal tax". Or I should say a carbon tax is no more illegal than any other kind of tax. Ever tried to buy cigarettes? Taxes are 50% + of the cost. An illegal mining tax? Where do you come up with this stuff? There are quite literally TAXES ON EVERYTHING.

edit on 20-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
There's no such thing as an "illegal tax". Or I should say a carbon tax is no more illegal than any other kind of tax. Ever tried to buy cigarettes? Taxes are 50% + of the cost. An illegal mining tax? Where do you come up with this stuff? There are quite literally TAXES ON EVERYTHING.

It is illegal, when a leader conducts a coup, while publicly stating that she won't bring in a Carbon Tax, when there is evidence that she was talking to a whole lot of companies about the Carbon Tax, 1 month before the election with Abbot. We didn't get to vote, to keep Rudd, or let him go, we didn't get to vote about the Carbon Tax, when 3 quarters of Australiadespises it. There are forces at play here, and if you can't see it, then you are blind.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Instead of more coal mining why don't you guys build solar panels in the desert?
Just a thought. Besides, the greenpeace is the cia aiming to destroy your coal mining is just media hysteria. There's nothing factual there other than greenpeace is in general against energy that pollutes.

Because coal is the lifeblood of 21st century Australia, it provides jobs and wealth. If you take two taxes of which charge the highest costs in the world and put them on that lifeblood what do you think will be the end result?
Actually we do build a LOT of solar panels, to which we recently had the solar rebate scheme.

No its not Greenpeace its the Australian Greens (political party) who are recieving financial support from the CIA in a bid to destroy the Australian economy.

Actually in a democratic country like Australia where the people rule, the carbon tax is illegal.
There is a clear NO in the carbon tax polls yet we are paying the HIGHEST CARBON PRICE IN THE WORLD.
Now does that make sense to you when Australia produces less than 0.0001% of the worlds pollution?

Please do not comment on things you clearly have no idea about.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Clive Palmer is a billionaire and a professional businessman, not someone who got into that position by lying.

Mr Palmer has researched the Mining Tax (Greens who are pushing for it) and discovered that large amounts of funding have come from the Rockefeller Group who in turn fund the CIA.
So yes, there is evidence.

Where is the evidence?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Coal power builds solar panels... Do you propose to create green energy using energy we have not created yet?

Look at energy production in the US. Tell me the percentage of national energy we produce with wind/sun.

Now tell me why you have higher standards for others.

Failing that, let's just be honest. It is not our coal. It is not our country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join