It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO video from Austria - Evening of march 7 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I usually don't post myself UFO video as most of them are can have a prosaic explanation. However, I thought that this one worth an investigation...

The Youtube poster is not a "UFO fanatic" as he created its account one year ago and the others videos have nothing to do with UFO.
There's also another video (or a close-up of the first?) where someone said in the comments section that it could be a remote plane with LEDs on:

Thoughts?

edit on 20-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well my first thought ( before reading about the youtube comment) was a RC plane, but then the second video at the end it appears to vanish? Interesting video, thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It goes in front of the trees? Without further ado....this seems too contrived and created.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's a RC craft. Creative indeed, but obvious attempt to fake you out.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My 1st thoughts was that it was some sort of illuminated Kite, but the sudden disappearence doesnt agree with that.

Cant see where its infront of the trees though? Seems to be well behind them.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It looks like one of these .

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I do not think its an RC as they most if not all have flashing led's.

I was thnking of a illuminated blimp but the speed amd motion doesnt match, not sure about cgi as it looks like the person has used a low pixel camera and theres no real detail to shape and contrast.

Anyway a good find and have fun sortin this one out.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It goes in front of the trees? Without further ado....this seems too contrived and created.

It looks like it goes behind the trees to me and then in the second video it seems to go back the same path where it came from. The vanishing part is what somewhat is convincing me on this one....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looks real..nice find

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It looks and moves more like a bird.
I don't know how they made it appear to glow (post-editing software effects perhaps?).

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by Human_Alien

It looks like it goes behind the trees to me and then in the second video it seems to go back the same path where it came from. The vanishing part is what somewhat is convincing me on this one....

Don't fall for it!! It's just an RC plane with LEDs on it.

It's sad that people feel the need to hoax everything these days!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It appears to disappear behind the brush at the end. My boy and husband like to fly RC's. It is very, very difficult to maneuver them around trees. I'm impressed with the skill of the controller flying the toy. If it is and RC that is. Great find. I don't know if it is an hoax or not, but it does appear very similar to an RC to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'd have to agree that it looks like an illuminated RC plane on this one. Seems like you can make out wings and a tail at some points. The start and end points in the two videos are different so this suggests it's been filmed circling round the same area twice which is consistent with an RC plane.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm saying its an RC plane. It's movement, especially when it banks back to the left, resembles an RC aircraft.

I do not think its an RC as they most if not all have flashing led's.

I have a RC helicopter that has lights that stay illuminated during the whole flight. They don't flash any. I know the video is most likely an airplane not a heli but both could feature solid lights. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll try to post a video of the solid lights on my heli. Maybe even at a distance for comparison. I'll try to pull a banking maneuver, too, like in the video.
Good find though, it must be discussed weather its a fake or not.
TXML

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The start and end points in the two videos are different so this suggests it's been filmed circling round the same area twice which is consistent with an RC plane.
reply to post by lost_shaman

Good point. I didn't realize the difference until you pointed that out.

top topics

join