It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin - Louds Booms & Rumblings in the Ground.. Continue

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
we should get a map and link all the cites that are hearing it with a line. maybe a new fault line is being created or something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Manhater

I'm in Wisconsin and although I didn't hear the booms myself I can guarantee this is something that really happened. It's all over the news and it has people really talking about it. This is a little too close to home for me to be honest.

My theory on it, since I live near the area. It has been unusually warm, I know there are threads on it... blah blah. We are breaking local records every day, every day... let me say that again.... every single day we are breaking a record. Even the weather persona's are acting weird. You hear things like, unseasonably warm 4 times per weather broadcast. So we have the ground warming incredibly fast. Other than water, when things get warm they expand. Could this just be the ground heating faster than the pressure can be naturally released?

i think that should be something worth looking into. there are fault lines in wisconsin although they are minor and don't normally create any kind of quake activity BUT with the combination of strange weather maybe it's changing things up! i like your theory.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I wonder if there is any link to the sounds there and the earthquake in Mexico? There has been a very large increase in reports of people hearing noises / sounds / rumblings which seems to coincide with increased earthquake activity.

Plate tectonics?

As the plates move around it causes quakes. I wonder if the sounds might be from the plates themsevelves. Either pressude building up or being released.

Just a thought...
edit on 21-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey, I'm trying to build up your attention meter.
Got you another Flag.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Some couple the area, according to this report, say they think they know what it is as they have heard it before. I don't know but it does make you wonder.....

Water Tower Valve

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What is the relationship between Acapulco, Mexico, Montcello, WI, Clintonville, WI and the magnetic north pole?

Do these all intersect the same line?

Just watched a news clip from a local WI station. Really pisses me off the way these anchors and reporters tell the story with that slight smile on their face as of to say, "this is a really dumb story and can't believe we're reporting this nonsense."

Reminds me of all those times in a disaster movie where the "officials" laugh at those stupid and overreacting citizens making something out of nothing, when suddenly a major catastrophe occurs. Of course, the ones laughing usually die some horrific death.

Wonder if these noises have any relationship to the other noises reported since last fall. Makes me think the Earth is getting ready to unleash hell.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I think it's getting ready to blow from the inside out. Just like the sun. Guess will see.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Hello,new here, Just had to make an account to let you all know that the earthquakes are going to become more and more because this is what the bible has told us would happen. Save your soul and repent for your sins because Christ will return before you know it.Just take a look at the world around you and see what is going on. 2012 IS REAL IF NOT THEN WHY IS ALL THESE THINGS HAPPENING?Look deep in your heart and soul, the truth is there.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by birthcannon
we should get a map and link all the cites that are hearing it with a line. maybe a new fault line is being created or something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I love this idea. Hopefully a majority will take up this idea and put it to use.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Check this out: Volcano in Wisconsin?
Who'd have thought? This is in Marathon county, not far from Clintonville at all 30 to 50 miles away tops...and not too much farther from Montello.

Makes you wonder.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

Well now that does not sound good at all. If it's rumbling and shaking and over top a volcano, like that's going to be one serious build up of a burst, considering it's all under ground and doesn't have any where to displace the lava.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What's that weird static interference on the video?
sounded like the static you hear on a radio when there's bad reception.
Never heard that on TV before.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The source of the mysterious booms has been unofficially confirmed:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

residents reported hearing loud booms and rumbling in the ground that awoke and shook them right out of their homes

city leaders are still trying to find out what caused it all

how many cities is this gonna keep happening to? looks like someone is going down a random list.

edit on 20-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

Anyone hear or feel anything else out there in WI?

I almost spit out my water and had to rewind the OPs video to make sure the town of Clintonville was spelled properly in the news segment...that news channel seriously needs to use a different font. Look closely...about :12 sec into the segment.

edit on 22-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I just watched FOX news and they were reporting about this and she said "Only Frank Sinatra would know what the booms mean", wtf did that mean? lmao.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WONDER39

I hope you don't claim your statement as "proof"....

Repent for our sins really? Christ?

I have to ask what you think will happen to the rest of us "sinners" who follow different religions than you - or even - don't follow any religion at all.

I don't believe the bible is the answer. Though it does provide some pieces to the big puzzle...

I'm just blown away that people say stuff like this.

All you evil people who have "sinned" all your lives - Quick! Repent! Suddenly your souls will become cleansed and all that dark and twisted stuff you've partaken in all this time wont matter! You will be forgiven and slip right into "heaven" anyways.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I wonder if there is any link to the sounds there and the earthquake in Mexico? There has been a very large increase in reports of people hearing noises / sounds / rumblings which seems to coincide with increased earthquake activity.

Plate tectonics?

As the plates move around it causes quakes. I wonder if the sounds might be from the plates themsevelves. Either pressude building up or being released.

Just a thought...
edit on 21-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Yeah, like the ripple effect, from the EQ's, fracking, temp extremes all combined. We all know it's SOMETHING.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
FYI:

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
So why post a little 1.5? Just so happens this just occurred in Clintonville, WI where there have been loud booming sounds for the last three nights. Sorry if I messed up the format, first post to this thread.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 05:15:57 UTC
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:15:57 AM at epicenter
44.627°N, 88.757°W
5 km (3.1 miles)
WISCONSIN
0 km ( 0 mi) NNE of Clintonville, WI
49 km (30 miles) NW of Appleton, Wisconsin
60 km (37 miles) WNW of Green Bay, Wisconsin
65 km (40 miles) E of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
181 km (112 miles) NNE of MADISON, Wisconsin

USGS

[Quake Watch 2012]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
FYI:

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
So why post a little 1.5? Just so happens this just occurred in Clintonville, WI where there have been loud booming sounds for the last three nights. Sorry if I messed up the format, first post to this thread.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 05:15:57 UTC
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:15:57 AM at epicenter
44.627°N, 88.757°W
5 km (3.1 miles)
WISCONSIN
0 km ( 0 mi) NNE of Clintonville, WI
49 km (30 miles) NW of Appleton, Wisconsin
60 km (37 miles) WNW of Green Bay, Wisconsin
65 km (40 miles) E of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
181 km (112 miles) NNE of MADISON, Wisconsin

USGS

[Quake Watch 2012]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh wow, I wonder if that was one of the booms? also I clicked the usgs link and it doesn't have clintonville on it anymore, do you think they removed it?

also amongus, about the news spelling the name, lmao tooo funny!!
edit on 22-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

The 7 day list shows only 2.5 or greater. If you click on "Real Time" for the USA you will see a map with quakes both above and below 2.5. Quake boxes on the map are linked to pages with data for each quake.

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days
Latest Earthquakes Magnitude 2.5 or Greater in the United States and Adjacent Areas and Magnitude 4.5 or Greater in the Rest of the World - Last 7 days
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Here's a screenshot of the 1.5:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 3/22/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join