It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
We can debate what Larry said but nether side can prove what he actually meant.
But when I see evidence, like the quote below, proving Larry was trying to demolish WTC 7, I think it's obvious what Larry meant by "Pull It".

"Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall".

Jeffrey Scott Shapiro.
edit on 4-4-2012 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
The flip side would be Larry Silverstine.
Have you ever checked out his childhood, pre and teen years, early adult hood ,Connections with people that have been pulling it for a long time.????
Post em up son.
edit on 4/4/2012 by longjohnbritches because: repost to dav

Unless you really are that dense, It's not certain that it was used to refer to demolition, They made the decision to "pull," with no 'it' attached to it, and they watched the building fall, since obviously there was nothing else they could do.

You calling me dense is nothing but your need for attention, fooo.
You should refer to the overwhelming response to this thread. Can you read the POSTS??? You have your back to the wall and the pits are in a frenzy to PULL your draws off.
As far as the firefighters just hangin out for 2.5 to 5 hours with nothing to do untill SEVEN FELL INTO IT"S OWN FOOT PRINT,
INSANITY!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You should refer to the overwhelming response to this thread. Can you read the POSTS??? You have your back to the wall and the pits are in a frenzy to PULL your draws off.
As far as the firefighters just hangin out for 2.5 to 5 hours with nothing to do untill SEVEN FELL INTO IT"S OWN FOOT PRINT,
INSANITY!!!

Not nothing to do. They continued the rescue efforts where they could, but the department wouldn't let them near building 7 because they were certain that it was in danger of collapse! Is that so freaking hard to wrap your brain around?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

So what did he mean by "pull it" if there was no firefighters in there ?

edit on 4-4-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by Varemia

So what did he mean by "pull it" if there was no firefighters in there ?

Perhaps he said that just before the firefighters were removed from the area. You know, before they made the decision to pull due to the danger of Building 7 collapsing?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

INSANITY!!!

Not nothing to do. They continued the rescue efforts where they could, but the department wouldn't let them near building 7 because they were certain that it was in danger of collapse! Is that so freaking hard to wrap your brain around?

Sorry but that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a sloppy arguement -V- , you`re saying that for "2.5 to 5 hours" before the tower collapsed into its own footprint , the firefighters werent allowed anywhere near the building. Read it , check it again , that`s what youve just said.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

The overwhlming contributions to this thread,
Show that LARRY Silverstine said PULL IT and there were no human beings in WTC BUILDING SEVEN for at least TWO HOURS before it was detonated. PULL IT is a demolition phrase.
I suggest all that think this is true abandon this thread and seek greener pastures.
signing off ljb
God Bless America and the folks willing to fight for HER.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

Just one more, LIKE MINDS these squids will never get in a ROCK lobsters pants.!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by RockLobster

Just one more, LIKE MINDS these squids will never get in a ROCK lobsters pants.!!!!!!!!

Urm , ok ?

2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

INSANITY!!!

Sorry but that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a sloppy arguement -V- , you`re saying that for "2.5 to 5 hours" before the tower collapsed into its own footprint , the firefighters werent allowed anywhere near the building. Read it , check it again , that`s what youve just said.

Have you read this from my signature?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's got all sorts of accounts of firefighters not allowed near the building.

Check out this one:

sites.google.com...

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?

Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then. –Deputy Chief Peter Hayden

So, gonna come up with any more bullcrap, RockLobster?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Ok , ok , do you have any glasses at home ?

Read the two posts i quoted , and you might see what i`m saying here , because you seem to have missed the point that was being made.

Also , if you beleive the firefighters that said this - why dont you beleive the firefighters who said there was explosions ?

I`m getting mixed messages from you -V- , your "arguement" is not consistent.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Ok , ok , do you have any glasses at home ?

Read the two posts i quoted , and you might see what i`m saying here , because you seem to have missed the point that was being made.

Also , if you beleive the firefighters that said this - why dont you beleive the firefighters who said there was explosions ?

I`m getting mixed messages from you -V- , your "arguement" is not consistent.

Because I do believe they heard explosions, except they heard them DURING the collapse. I've tried explaining this dozens of times, but it falls on deaf ears, so-to-speak. Explosions != Explosives. During the collapse, steel and concrete was collapsing down. That will make explosion-esque noises when it hits stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
- " Because I do believe they heard explosions, except they heard them DURING the collapse. I've tried explaining this dozens of times, but it falls on deaf ears, so-to-speak. Explosions != Explosives. During the collapse, steel and concrete was collapsing down. That will make explosion-esque noises when it hits stuff. " -

so what your trying to say is that the explosions that were heard , were not explosions but they sounded like explosions ?

Are you being serious here or are you having a " day off " ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

- " Because I do believe they heard explosions, except they heard them DURING the collapse. I've tried explaining this dozens of times, but it falls on deaf ears, so-to-speak. Explosions != Explosives. During the collapse, steel and concrete was collapsing down. That will make explosion-esque noises when it hits stuff. " -

so what your trying to say is that the explosions that were heard , were not explosions but they sounded like explosions ?

Are you being serious here or are you having a " day off " ?

No really. Stuff sounding like explosions does not directly mean explosives. Did I stutter?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Well , i dont know if you stutterred , i cant read sound , can you ?

You heard "explosions" but you are denying that it was explosives. Yet you saw the towers explode instead of implode ......... how does this make sense -V- ?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Well , i dont know if you stutterred , i cant read sound , can you ?

You heard "explosions" but you are denying that it was explosives. Yet you saw the towers explode instead of implode ......... how does this make sense -V- ?

They only exploded in the colloquial sense. Explosives don't actually do that in demolitions.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

And that`s why they did it like that , to throw you off .......... you really arent getting this ?
2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

And that`s why they did it like that , to throw you off .......... you really arent getting this ?
2nd

So now it doesn't look like a demolition... in order to be a demolition? And I'm the crazy one here?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

So now you are implying that i am crazy ? AND throwing the discussion down another path , which you do every time someone calls you out. Your see through.

Has Fox news been telling you all about us crazy truthers ? about how we inject smack and dream about secret invisible silent explosives ?

Are you ready to talk like an adult yet ?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So now back to *why* Silverstein would admit that they "pulled" the building in an interview?

In my opinion and that of many researchers: These people think they are untouchable. He was sending a little message to his Cabal buddies that he better get his insurance money... or else some other stuff might "slip".

Silverstein profited $$$7 BILLION from an initial investment of around $100 million. That is a 7000 percent return in 3 MONTHS.

Follow the money, you debunking imbeciles!

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join